PLA parade on Chinese National day in 2009
HL6OIH0UQ20001.jpg

Img1519105_t.jpg

UQ20001.jpg

Q20001.jpg

Img1519331_t.jpg

V20UQ20001.jpg

Img1519542_t-1.jpg

Yes but USSR was fighting againest Nazi Germany. And Gamechanger USA was democratic when they helped Democratic Britain.France war was just a part of devastating second world war. Ad second world war was won by Democratic countries

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

No offence but India, South Korea, Vietnam, Tibet, Japan , Taiwan don't agree with you.

you are wrong. USA helped USSR during WW2 to break the back of Nazi Germany. USA supplied 30 thousand trucks through iran so USSR can have logistics for wars against germnay. I can go on and on how USA helped USSR against the war.
It as won by USSR who annihilated 240+ german divisions as compared to allies who fought against 45 German division in europe.

Read the history before coming out with ignorant remarks.

20104225227957.jpg

HL6OIH0UQ20001.jpg

The new found wealth of PRC is clearly reflected in the armed forces uniform. From the simple Mao suit to the silk and brass lined new suits, PLA has come along way.

you are wrong. USA helped USSR during WW2 to break the back of Nazi Germany. USA supplied 30 thousand trucks through iran so USSR can have logistics for wars against germnay. I can go on and on how USA helped USSR against the war.
It as won by USSR who annihilated 240+ german divisions as compared to allies who fought against 45 German division in europe.

Read the history before coming out with ignorant remarks.

USA and USSR each played their part in defeating Nazi Germany, but personally for me 20 million Soviet deaths holds more value. The stories of how Soviets fought out Nazis outside Moscow and how they counterattacked in Stalingard are surely awe inspiring. There are stories of how Soviet soldiers build roads by walking up and down in tight formation hundreds long all night and in the morning the road is hard enough for tanks to advance. I heard that German High Command was sure that Allies would attempt a landing on Continental Europe, but they could not divert forces from Eastern Front bcs of the Soviet advance. I dislike Communism but I have respect

PLA surely has been thru a lot in recent decades,cant imagine what this army will be like in another 10 years.

Impressive hardware. The men and women though look like cute and pretty bunnies.

USA and USSR each played their part in defeating Nazi Germany, but personally for me 20 million Soviet deaths holds more value. The stories of how Soviets fought out Nazis outside Moscow and how they counterattacked in Stalingard are surely awe inspiring. There are stories of how Soviet soldiers build roads by walking up and down in tight formation hundreds long all night and in the morning the road is hard enough for tanks to advance. I heard that German High Command was sure that Allies would attempt a landing on Continental Europe, but they could not divert forces from Eastern Front bcs of the Soviet advance. I dislike Communism but I have respect

Apparently, the Russians never had much concern about the number of casualties they take. The German-Russian fronts were horrible places.

PLA female soldiers and officers in combat wear.and there are several ethnic minority soldiers in the last photo,can you tell them apart by their appearance?
e3823983.jpg

AQ0001.jpg

fdbb.jpg

a855de2e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom