What's new

China's English skills have surpassed India!

Lol, and to think I've been taunted on this forum a hundred times because I'm good at my western master's language!!!!!

And this guy ''Di Wen Sun'' has obviously been assimilated, and so is the other ''blue eyed western white''!!! LOL!

Germania ruled by Romans.

Sonia Gandhi is now an Indian citizen and we don't have dual citizenship in India.

Oh, but only up to the Limes, north of it was still ruled by Germanic tribes. I'm from north of the Limes. :angel:
Anyway, Roman rule was over a millenium ago, but the Germans are still ruling the UK. :D

The Queen has a Britisch citizenship, that doesn't change that her family is to the core German. :)

That's something we don't even care about, but many Indian members are so proud of it. :coffee:

Götterdämmerung;2520434 said:
Oh, but only up to the Limes, north of it was still ruled by Germanic tribes. I'm from north of the Limes. :angel:
Anyway, Roman rule was over a millenium ago, but the Germans are still ruling the UK. :D

You once told that you have Chinese ancestry.

The Queen has a Britisch citizenship, that doesn't change that her family is to the core German. :)

No problem many time like you I also write all nouns with Capital Letters in English because learning German put that habit in me.

American English is my native language. I think the Indian English accent is hardest to understand. When talking to people with very thick Indian accents sound, I often have to keep having them repeat what they said, and often I still can't understand what they said.

Frankly speaking ,i don`t like speaking english with native Indian people ,it`s totally a painful experience , don`t understand why they speak like that?

What about pakistanis? :angel:

Götterdämmerung;2520485 said:
When did I say to have Chinese ancestry? :blink:

You said you visit China often to meet relatives / friends ?

Ever experienced pakistani english?

Not that I know of. I might have mistaken a Pakistani with an Indian when I'm in the UK.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

You visit China often to meet relatives

No, for work and business and a bit of traveling. But I have many friends in China.

Back
Top Bottom