What's new

China’s Economy Overtaking the U.S. Will Be Harder Than It Looks

I’ve never seen this country so divided. Traveling through different areas is like going through different cultures and value systems. A lot of tension and distrust in the air.

The United States used to be about competition, chasing the money and ownership. People worked their ASSES OFF in the understanding that was the game. NOW all those people are getting cheated and a different type of person is getting rewarded. I cannot compete with those brilliant, creative and driven people but I sure as heck don't believe in cheating them.

I think Drumpf was just the first reaction of the masses to WOKE culture.

The United States used to be about competition, chasing the money and ownership. People worked their ASSES OFF in the understanding that was the game. NOW all those people are getting cheated and a different type of person is getting rewarded. I cannot compete with those brilliant, creative and driven people but I sure as heck don't believe in cheating them.

I agree. This facade of Woke Corporatism is sick

作为中国人,我必须纠正你
1.尽管中国是当时的第二大经济体,但它拥有14亿人口,人均GDP很小,因此我们只是一个发展中国家。
2.中国是一个爱好和平的国家,我们只想过上好日子,不想与任何国家相提并论。
3.中国快速发展的主要原因是一党制,它不会因党派纠纷而浪费国家的经济。
4.中国在国外没有军事存在,并利用其存在的资源通过医疗,教育和基础设施发展来加快国家发展。
5.世界需要中国的工厂。美国也曾经是世界工厂,但不幸的是您已经放弃了它。
总结一下。
美国之所以保持霸权,主要是由于其先进的技术,强大的军事力量,美元与石油挂钩,美国可以印刷无限的美元以将经济危机转移到其他国家,贵国的灾难由我们全境承担。世界,轰炸其他国家,摧毁建筑物。强奸并杀害妇女和儿童,您将获得最需要的石油,踩在无数死者的鲜血后,您的经济将被掠夺,这样的经济没有增长的空间,技术将被超越,石油将耗尽,抵制其他国家的入侵,您的经济只会越来越衰退。

Trump was just the latest in a long line of “culture warriors for the returning to the old status quo”. I won’t speak to the cultural changes because that side of Woke is tied to demographics.

But, yes it’s disheartening (and angering) that the middle class has been undermined economically. Which is not just because of the woke left, but the corporation-first minded right wing. Sending intellectual property out of the country to save a few bucks. At least places like Germany learned from the two world wars and the decades of the Cold War, to be loyal to the workers.

This is why woke have taken over the workers rights movements (which would normally be more nativists) but because the right won’t make the big changes, the woke left have made it their platform and voted to increase entitlements.

China has by far the biggest manufacturing base in the world, and that is good base for biggest economy. US economy is mainly small business service, not very stable.

It's an important distinction, since being a supplier means that the management and strategic business development experience goes to Chinese, not to foreigners.
Actually even fully foreign owned companies are mostly headed by a Chinese CEO. A minority are headed by a foreigner. Almost none have both a foreigner as CEO and many foreigners as his direct subordinates. At most, a foreigner might be in charge of compliance or internal control.

This is much different from Hong Kong and Singapore, which have many more expat executives. There actually aren't that many expat executives in mainland China compared to sheer volume of foreign capital.

The US has a far more vibrant future ahead of it than China. It has the money, military, science and technological prowess, institutions, and cultural power to dominate the future.

China’s future is literally death and old age. Enjoy Poobah
Sir,you are out of loop,please keep up with time.America and its culture lost appeal to the gen z already and the paradigm has shifted to the far East. The US you see is just a mirage of the post WWii decades,for almost every merit that you mentioned,US isn't the representative figure anymore.

Last edited:
As the Whites become a minority and the blacks/hispanics become the majority, the average IQ will drop and the americans will not be able to remain the technological and scientific premier power of the world. That title will go to China as the have one of the highest racial IQs in the world which is increasing.

The US has a far more vibrant future ahead of it than China. It has the money, military, science and technological prowess, institutions, and cultural power to dominate the future.

Not Sure about old age. The death is 420k so far.

By the way, you wont even have a full flag to represent you when you die. You need share it with other 9 people.
covid-19-memorial-2021-01-18t133357z.jpg

Neither China nor america will be number 1. The number one undisputed power of the earth, universe and multiverse will be india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom