What's new

China’s Durian Imports Exceed $1.6 Billion in First Half of 2020

Viet grow durains as well?
Hmmm I never heard about yet.
Wait for it, when it becomes more and more popular in China, the whole world's durains will ship to China.
By that time you will complain too high price.
We are a tropical country.
We can grow everything everywhere.
I am surprised chinese buy all durian in Thailand.
we have en masse.

836DCDDD-FCF6-4BDA-A92C-DF5DFB5FC9E3.jpeg

I never ate Durian but our national fruit is Jackfruit which I love. I think Indonesia also has Jackfruit. Durian and Jackfruit look very similar. Is the taste similar or different?

This is Jackfruit

maxresdefault.jpg

This is Durian.
images

I am prefer Jackfruit over Durian at any time

There is a durian and there is The Durian, they can taste so different as Sky and Earth. Once you have eaten a durian dropped within 2 hours from a 100 year old tree in a particular location, every other durians become so so tasteless.

All imported durians simply cannot compare with the ones just dropped from tree within 2 hours and eaten in a local Durian Farm.

India pays billions to buy foreign weapons, China pays billions to buy durians, both are wasting money big time.
Durians can be used as a weapon. If you throw it down a high mountain, when it reaches the bottom it can be very dangerous.:agree:

Durians can be used as a weapon. If you throw it down a high mountain, when it reaches the bottom it can be very dangerous.:agree:

I just finished watching the news program on VTV. China has discovered a virus in agricultural products imported from abroad. China should think seriously about domestic production of agricultural products and restrict imports. It helps improve national security and saves foreign currencies. Only for durian, each year China imports > 1.6 billion USD from abroad. Just 10 years without buying durian from abroad, China will have enough money to buy Su-57 and receive TOT from Russia.

I just finished watching the news program on VTV. China has discovered a virus in agricultural products imported from abroad. China should think seriously about domestic production of agricultural products and restrict imports. It helps improve national security and saves foreign currencies. Only for durian, each year China imports > 1.6 billion USD from abroad. Just 10 years without buying durian from abroad, China will have enough money to buy Su-57 and receive TOT from Russia.

Dont be greedy, China has already score huge surplus on its trade. Trade is not one way dude. It should benefit both parties. There will be no one who want to trade with China if China only want to export.

There is literally nothing the Su-57 has to offer the Chinese ... by the time it is ready for export, the WS-15 will already have been operational, negating any value of the Su-57 other than for evaluation purposes. Besides, even if the Chinese wanted the Su-57s for evaluation purposes, they have more than enough money in their current budget to buy many squadrons of the Su-57 lol.

That's alot of durian, i my self a fans of local durian especially from central java, they taste more sweet, more texture than musang king or thai durian

Right. China should develop high-tech agriculture and restrict the import of agricultural products from abroad.
No, China’s 1.4 billion people need a lot of agricultural products. This will help balance China’s trade surplus and benefit the country’s production of these agricultural products.

$1.6 Billion is just for half a year, the whole year's buy could be $3.5-$4 billion.

Malaysian Farmers chopping down their durian tress :cry:

Chopping down their durian trees or was it their durian trees were chopped down by somebody?
The man is cursing that the healthy durian trees were being chopped down.
Seems like he blames the chopping down by some Malays.
So is it a case of some Malays envious of the Chinese making lots of money off the durians?

Last edited:
There is a durian and there is The Durian, they can taste so different as Sky and Earth. Once you have eaten a durian dropped within 2 hours from a 100 year old tree in a particular location, every other durians become so so tasteless.

All imported durians simply cannot compare with the ones just dropped from tree within 2 hours and eaten in a local Durian Farm.
True.
Also true in the case of Mango and Banana where the 香蕉 is missing the .
Durians so expensive now due to consumption in China.
Lucky I don't eat Durians.
Yucks, they put Durians in many things, and I had to avoid them.

Chopping down their durian trees or was it their durian trees were chopped down by somebody?
The man is cursing that the healthy durian trees were being chopped down.
Seems like he blames the chopping down by some Malays.
So is it a case of some Malays envious of the Chinese making lots of money off the durians?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom