What's new

China’s debt-trap diplomacy

Rhetoric now ? How about refuting my claims which has been substantiated with links ?

Own up man. Your country is going to the gutters whilst China is rising.

You have been left red faced. Defeat after defeat. In the words of your own president, you don't win anymore.

Last edited:
+1

Prove away. Just bear in mind that there's a method to trump's madness. he is right in implying that there is no such thing as a free, fair, impartial, factual and objective media outlet be it electronic or printed. They all have some purpose and hidden agenda. So whatever local news sources you provide, I hope you'll take it with a degree of pessimism and give it a more critical thought with regards to what are the hidden motives behind the source.

It is sour grapes for the Americans. All of their allies are leaving them one by one. The latest casualty is the Philippines. They feel threatened by China's rise.

These Americans have been waging wars and creating enmity for the past decade. China has been building bridges all over the world.

It is not difficult to see why the Americans were so desperate to choose a pussy grabbing clown as their leader. They are a confused and a lost bunch.

American policy of proxy wars and direct interventions around the world have failed so far hence change in tactics. Support religious fascist governments now, in addition to such groups only earlier, and let them start wars (just as Rothschild did with Hitler). And here we are, Fascist Hallucinating Hindu Modi sarkar is now being pumped up.

Hallucinating Hindu will wage war, it's the nature of the full of Hate BootParast Kafirs, they can't help it.

Pure propaganda by India, China has forgiven billions of loans to developing countries before. Plus China loans are cheap at 2 percent, who could provide such billions of loans at such rate?

Every fucking country on the planet, including...drum-roll...India have relied on borrowing gazillions of dollars to develop all kinds of stuff - roads, ports, factories, power plants whatnot. We have taken MASSIVE loans from US, EU, USSR, Japan, IMF, WB, ADB and of course borrowed massive amounts from our own people.

If you take a loan, you need to repay it, with interest. News at 11. That's how infra developments are done every fucking where. In most cases, it doesn't lead to debt trap.
abe l@@nd ke tope sun aab , productive and non productive loan , do you know the difference ? have you read the article or hurriedly made a profile to rebut ????????????????????????

technologically, you are largest importers of Arms, economically you took more aids then Pakistan can take in next 100 years, yoga day happen bcoz it effects no one. try to impose your decision on even an tiny Island and they will show real worth of beggar, malnutrition, poverty filled shupa powa on your face.. culturally you are known as caste ridden, taboo society.. no one watch bollywood except bhartis and few people here and there.

yeah bharat mata dont have sugger daddy in shape of soviet who used to own its every department back then?
what you call dumb i call it smart move, it led to isolation of shupa powa for 50 years while Pakistan got economic,military and diplomatic support from western world.

as for Jealousy well i am not commenting on bharti forum to show bhartis how great we were or are like your kind..:lol: its called inferiority complex..

as i said earlier Pakistan have 65 out of 70 years higher per capita then your failed country, less poverty, more income equality hence bigger middle class compared to bhartis.. suck it up.

As for democracy, you keep them, i hope you worship congress and BJP while 3000 farmers commit suicide in mharashtra every year..

let us live in our dictatorship, losing 500 people in terrorism is better then starving 3000 people to death..

@Max - i really don't want to hurt you too much so will keep it short: you people have a long way to go to gain any credibility as a nation, your military has lost every one of its attempts, jihadi nuts are still running around recruiting and fund-raisining, your text books are ruining your next generations with crap content. your economy is surviving by rotational loans and selling of sovereignty, you cannot even get a cricket team to come play without the military standing guard across the entire route, and your generals are competition to please masters from USA, KSA, China what not! You all leave a collective sigh everytime some terror attacker turns out to have not come from Pakistan!

@Max - i really don't want to hurt you too much so will keep it short: you people have a long way to go to gain any credibility as a nation, your military has lost every one of its attempts, jihadi nuts are still running around recruiting and fund-raisining, your text books are ruining your next generations with crap content. your economy is surviving by rotational loans and selling of sovereignty, you cannot even get a cricket team to come play without the military standing guard across the entire route, and your generals are competition to please masters from USA, KSA, China what not! You all leave a collective sigh everytime some terror attacker turns out to have not come from Pakistan!

OK.. shupa powa :disagree: dont want to waste my time on showing you mirror of your 3rd world shithole.. keep living in your deleusions.. like Pakistan is isolated.. :rofl:

OK.. shupa powa :disagree: dont want to waste my time on showing you mirror of your 3rd world shithole.. keep living in your deleusions.. like Pakistan is isolated.. :rofl:

now you understand why we put people like you in Guantanemo?

And Youre saying this all because india is super great ? And you're still AMerican national and dont wanna go back ?
You would rather stay as NRI than Indian national ? Perhaps personal interest come above national for people like you.

Indeed America showed indian its place when they literally fingered with your Low level Indian diplomat

dont you feel stupid
Your comments itself prove what the article says
India is not letting us to build roads across India for usa's gain
If you remember India was in verge of default in 1990 to imf but India had gold and a huge market to escape from it
what does pak have against China???????
Yup we r stupid...leave us be. It's not ur country to worry about so just mind ur own business. Ur country has plenty of problems go work on that with all that goodness in ur heart

And Youre saying this all because india is super great ? And you're still AMerican national and dont wanna go back ?
You would rather stay as NRI than Indian national ? Perhaps personal interest come above national for people like you.

Indeed America showed indian its place when they literally fingered with your Low level Indian diplomat

Read my post that you quoted again - you will know where you stand.As I said I don't want to hurt you people too much. and as I told your buddy / avtar whatever, while your time may be worthless, mine has other uses, so please, if you have a point make it, instead of these whines

Yup we r stupid...leave us be. It's not ur country to worry about so just mind ur own business. Ur country has plenty of problems go work on that with all that goodness in ur heart

Indians have developed a speciality for being worried about others. They have a tendency of forgetting their own problems.

Pure propaganda by India, China has forgiven billions of loans to developing countries before. Plus China loans are cheap at 2 percent, who could provide such billions of loans at such rate?
A little country called Japan.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...tations-on-soft-loan-terms/article7980794.ece

"The Japanese loan component of $12 billion has been worked out on one of the most attractive repayment terms at almost zero per cent – 0.1 per cent to be precise -- after pretty strong negotiations for the financing, with a 15-year moratorium on a 50-year repayment period."

Who will take shitty Chinese money with so many strings attached and so high rate of interest.

Back
Top Bottom