What's new

China’s debt-trap diplomacy

Governments don't invest in projects with quick returns, the private sector can do that. The government needs to invest in essential assets that are of crucial and long-term importance.
The roads development were good investment choices, they could have upgraded BIA instead of the second airport. The Hambantota port should have been given outright for development to the private sector.

Yep that I was talking about. Its up to the SL govt to decide how loans are used they could have invested in projects with higher returns if they wanted to. Indians saying this is an intentional tactic by China is really dumb
Mattala Airport was a politically motivated project. Expansion of the BIA was recomended with a second runway and a new terminal

Sorry my dear Indian friend, i simply doesn't have time nor interest to refute a typical " hater" opinions
Go ahead with your so-called discussions, please start without me, thankyou
Here you go :pop:
Sh02WG1.png
BUILDING BHARAT BUDGET by another round of demonitization

serious? I remember as a kid when I heard this joke in Canada. indian educators actually teaching this? :lol:

What's the problem here? If China takes over Pakistan, it will probably better for Pakistanis. If past 7 decades is any indication, Pakistan is incapable of running as an independent nation, so Chinese control is better. In fact India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and the US should all worry if China fails

and you are capable of running as independent state? largest arms importer who have more % of population suffering from poverty then Pakistan, recieve more aid from all over the world inculduing US and was behind 65 out of 70 years on per capita income is more capable?

I agree, we all should be worried if China fails.. Hence for our own good we should not side with who want to harm china.

Default on IMF/WB loans, we would be ask to handover our nuclear weapons.

Default on China loans, we may have to offer concessions etc but it won't hurt our strategic forces.

And once upon a time, India used to be a strategic ally of Russia, and now it is no more.

World changes. We are doing what is in the best interest for us, you do what is in yours.

Once upon is just that, once upon only!
In your dreams.... India, Russia are not good friend....keep dreaming

corrected.
ha ha....India buy things from hard cash...keep dreaming that India and Russia are not friend....

In your dreams.... India, Russia are not good friend....keep dreaming

ha ha....India buy things from hard cash...keep dreaming that India and Russia are not friend....

i can forget bharat and Russia are friend as long you forget Pakistan is still strategic partner of US and major non NATO ally ;)

Last edited:
The world is long for developing and needs a engine. We are doing our part.

By the way, we are glad to see Sri Lanka eliminated domestic terrorism organization.
It's unbelievable they could survive so many years even after the neighborhood power sent their elites to participate the war.

Do you know what these goons hindus go and say to Chinese on Chinese forums...on Chinese forums they used to say that :
Pakistan would export terrorism in China , china would soon feel the burnt of co-operation with Pakistan....
they are busy in writing the fake reports like china is sealing the border with Pakistan and etc etc ....
on one hand they are filling Chinese ears against us while on the other hand giving us dire warning of co-operation with china .....
Its their trick , open for everyone to see ....to divide and rule...
their criticism means the co operation is good....
Has anyone ever read Hindu's comment on Indian forums.....
they all are like : Baluchistan , Sindh , Gb ok alag kero Pakistan se , this is our only chance ...some even went so far as to say : Bagwan earth quake main Pak ka cepac hi khatam ho gaya etc etc.....
they are literally burning on coals , and all their energies are focused on destroying cpec....
10 years we have lost due to war on terror and when we got the first opportunity we took it ...
besides china is offering loans on less interest then IMF or other countries...

This is the truth , that every country would look after its interest , the Chinese would look for theirs and so we are also looking for ours.....but it is also truth that our interest coincide ....if in future they would exert pressure on pakistan to take more strong tone with India , then be it , we would happily do it.... On thing is sure , we are anti India ....

Last edited:
and you are capable of running as independent state? largest arms importer who have more % of population suffering from poverty then Pakistan, recieve more aid from all over the world inculduing US and was behind 65 out of 70 years on per capita income is more capable?

I agree, we all should be worried if China fails.. Hence for our own good we should not side with who want to harm china.

I'd have to second this lol he got pwned

Back
Top Bottom