What's new

China's arming Pakistan makes it second class enemy

haha it is u who iz brainwashed and seeing with a small mind.. we entered alot of kashmir and have claimed properly gilgit baltistan and ajk :D
and nawaz sharif hehe u should read what were the talks as u guys were begging america to stop pakistan and so we had a meeting with usa

and u were unable to answer my economical and social post which u claimed to be better and all u had was bring sri lanka in and come with a nonsense answer :P
kis duniya main ho aap bhaijaan:blink:
aapki batein sunke Cocktail movie ka gaana yaad gaya
Yaara tere sadke ishq sikha main toh
Aayi jug taj ke ishq sikha
Jab yaar kare parwah meri
Mujhe kya parwah iss duniya ki
Jug mujhpe lagaaye pabandi
Main hoon hi nahi iss duniya ki
:azn:

kis duniya main ho aap bhaijaan:blink:
aapki batein sunke Cocktail movie ka gaana yaad gaya
Yaara tere sadke ishq sikha main toh
Aayi jug taj ke ishq sikha
Jab yaar kare parwah meri
Mujhe kya parwah iss duniya ki
Jug mujhpe lagaaye pabandi
Main hoon hi nahi iss duniya ki
:azn:

haha and thats all u had left to say no answer just a troll :D wake up dear this is not school ;)

aap jo keh rahe ho uska kuch proof hai,agar hai to dikhao warna aap troll:guns:

Whats next, Paris Hilton commenting on solutions for the financial crises? People should stick to their own professions.

matlab proof nahi hai,wahi toh main bhi keh raha tha aap kis duniya se aaye ho:mamba:

means tmhein google kholna nhi aata.. bchara
chalo phir mje woh baat btau jiska tmhein PROOF chahye mein dey daita hun
aur phir tum bhee apni dunya se baahir aa jau aur koi proper baat kar lo :D

post number 105,India went to US and asked for help,later u had a talk with US and bla bla
this is the third time i m asking for the proof,if u dont provide any credible source,i wont reply to ur posts
i dont have extra time to waste

post number 105,India went to US and asked for help,later u had a talk with US and bla bla
this is the third time i m asking for the proof,if u dont provide any credible source,i wont reply to ur posts
i dont have extra time to waste

faaltu tym nhi tha uar trolling kar he thhey :D
ok ji jaisa tum kaho apko proof dey daita hun
Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India Lost Kargil War-Indian General
upar waaley link mein dekho tum logo ka bhee general kehta hai ke usa ne help kee thhee india kee
aur phit wike pe woh international pressure on pak waali baat dekho :D

Yeah! You might be right but the reality is that we are facing severe shortage of money even our JF-17s ar supported by Chinese Governemnt.

wikipedia r u kidding me
apne Pakistan moderators se puch lo wikipedia kitna credibla hai
agar kuch bol rahe ho toh uska credible information rakha karo:bunny:
acha ab main chalta hoon,tumse phir kabhi baat karunga

Ratan Tata
New Delhi: China's assisting and arming Pakistan has made "it a second class enemy", but its economic strength overpowering India is not a real concern, according to Tata Group Chairman Ratan Tata.:azn::azn::wave:

"China has of course been assisting and arming Pakistan, which is like a red flag to India and that already makes it a second class enemy," Tata said in an interview telecast on a television channel.

Describing India-China relationship as "not adversarial, but it is not the best", Tata, however, added, "you know China has never done anything adversarial to India, and India, I think, has been more concerned about China's economic strength overpowering India, which we really don't see."

When asked if he is worried about China, he said: "No, I am not worried. I wish we could find a way to be allies with China."

Exuding confidence about India, Tata said: "I really do believe, deep down inside, that...the Indian tiger has not been unleashed."

He, however, said: "I would prefer to use China as a very strong ally, to forge a relationship with China which would be a sustaining one and I think it could be done.":tup:

Explaining the complex nature of relationship between the two countries, he said: "I think there is a concern on part of India that China is trying to dominate the region (Asia) and there is an equal concern on the part of China that India is trying to dominate the region."

China's arming Pakistan makes it second class enemy: Ratan Tata - The Economic Times

Purely a businessman's comments and thinking............nothing to do with Countries relations.

wikipedia r u kidding me
apne Pakistan moderators se puch lo wikipedia kitna credibla hai
agar kuch bol rahe ho toh uska credible information rakha karo:bunny:
acha ab main chalta hoon,tumse phir kabhi baat karunga

haha even i know it has many flaws and i dont trust it pa tm indians usay trust karte ho :D
but u wanted such proof and this info dont have any flaws

haha even i know it has many flaws and i dont trust it pa tm indians usay trust karte ho :D
but u wanted such proof and this info dont have any flaws
haan joh info India ko support karta hai usme flaws hoga per isme toh Pak ko support kar raha hai isliye flaws to ho hi nahi sakta
kya baat hai,aap such main bahut interesting ho:bounce:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom