What's new

China's accumulated debts($18.4 trillion) touch 215% of GDP

It's called the 1962 after effects!
Some of the Indian trolls are so pathetic these days that they actually quote blogs and make up random numbers.

Here is typical Indian logic: I Gave u 5 links showing China bubble going to burst!! (well Indian, each year 5000 articles are written about China's so called economy going under since 1990. Its basically written so that dumb Indian clowns can dream about other peoples failures.
Next Indian post: Indian economy actually 25trillion USD and is 3x that of China's!!!At the end of the day, if China opened its borders to India, you can bet hundreds of millions of Indians will try to jump the border into China so they no longer need to be slaves and can be treated with equality.

I have edited my post, go through it completely. Chinese have more debts than Indians ..... :lol:,

India do not eat all thing that walk or fly so some issues with malnutrition , iff Indian standards are kept as norm in China then .....Chinese are malnourishment statistics shoot up .... :lol:

LOL this was hilarious since Chinese just eat anything and I say anything in the name of Nutrition and Health. :bad: :woot: :cheesy:

funny_chinese_strong_man.jpg

LOL this was hilarious since Chinese just eat anything and I say anything in the name of Nutrition and Health. :bad: :woot: :cheesy:

funny_chinese_strong_man.jpg

Haha,thanks for showing the real Japanese....Idiot as you are, can't distinguish Chinese and Japanese language.

From a China-bashing blog, well done. :lol:

Here are the real numbers from the IMF:

List of countries by public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Debt as a percentage of GDP:

China: 31%

India: 70%

:rofl:

India has a worse debt-to-GDP ratio than Spain, and India isn't even a developed country yet.
So now... you don't want to believe your own Chinese experts..

And my dear friend ... there is a difference between Public Debt and Accumulated Debt.

Ohhh..I forgot... High IQ Chinese.

Woh mara papad wale ko...now get ready to count number of people without toilet...

Back
Top Bottom