What's new

China's accumulated debts($18.4 trillion) touch 215% of GDP

Pls enlighten us with the source of your claims? Indians can't quote one to save their lives, which is why they live in a self deluding bubble until they die pre-maturely from inhospitable 3rd world living conditions.
1)Go to your govt's official numbers and then convert in $.

2) Go to west or East and ask which world China belongs to. All will answer 3rd world.:blah:

I have edited my post, go through it completely. Chinese have more debts than Indians ..... :lol:,

India do not eat all thing that walk or fly so some issues with malnutrition, if Indian standards are kept as norm in China then .....Chinese are malnourishment statistics shoot up .... :lol:

really, so that extra per capita has nothing to do with living better.....

Does't matter if China is this or that, all i know is we are miles ahead of you.

You can call our stats fake, but take a look at some documentaries developed by critical western media to see if they are lying too. I can show links if you want.

Now onto this stupid issue, China is still very poor relative to other developed countries, just because we got the second best GDP, it just means we got more people.

Our economy might face trouble when we reach about 20,000 per capita, but until that time, nothing can really happen.

Your source is some random blog,
Debt is more than 215%. Now go and read:

1)Ruchir Sharma: China Has Its Own Debt Bomb - WSJ.comFeb 25, 2013 - Since 2008, China's total public and private debt has exploded to more than 200% of GDP—an unprecedented level for any developing country ...

2)
The debt dragon: Credit habit proves hard for China to kick - FT.com

3)
China's debt problem sparks worries - May. 12, 2013 - CNN Money

4)
China's Credit Bubble About to Implode: Fitch Analyst - Yahoo Finance

5)

China's Total Debt Estimated To Be as High As 200% - ValueWalk

Yet India still has one of the highest debt-to-GDP ratios in the world, worse than Spain. :lol:

Did you know that India also has the highest fiscal deficit and trade deficit in the entire world?

No wonder India has more poor than Africa. More starvation and malnutrition too.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

:P
Dude. You are drifting from topic.

First you bring Public debt to compare with Accumulated. Then you bring poverty in India for ur argument. How are all these related to Accumulated Debt which is unsecured.

Just imagine these debts turing into 'bad debts'. that wud be end of Chinese economy.

And trust me, only way to earn bad debts is Accumulated Debts and NOT public debts coz they keep getting nullified YoY with public spending.

This is not about Chinese having 3 or 4 Trillion economy better than India. But about chinese trumpeting about themselves as if they are miles ahead of India.

really, so that extra per capita has nothing to do with living better.....

Does't matter if China is this or that, all i know is we are miles ahead of you.

You can call our stats fake, but take a look at some documentaries developed by critical western media to see if they are lying too. I can show links if you want.

Now onto this stupid issue, China is still very poor relative to other developed countries, just because we got the second best GDP, it just means we got more people.

Our economy might face trouble when we reach about 20,000 per capita, but until that time, nothing can really happen.

Dude. You are drifting from topic.

First you bring Public debt to compare with Accumulated. Then you bring poverty in India for ur argument. How are all these related to Accumulated Debt which is unsecured.

Just imagine these debts turing into 'bad debts'. that wud be end of Chinese economy.

And trust me, only way to earn bad debts is Accumulated Debts and NOT public debts coz they keep getting nullified YoY with public spending.

Why don't you find me a list of countries by "accumulated debt" and find out what China is in comparison to others?

You won't find it because it's bullsh*t, China doesn't even release numbers for accumulated debt, where did this blog get such information from?

Don't worry the dept in India's case is decreasing while in China's case it is increasing ..... :lol:

india-government-debt-to-gdp.png

So in India's case we have (Debt/GDP ) = 67% approx

i.e Debt is = 67/100 * 1.8 Trillion = 1.206 Trillion.

So 1.2 Billion people have a debt of 1.206 Trillion.

In China's case

167167_national-debt-of-china-in-relation-to-gross-domestic-product-gdp.jpg

(Debt/GDP) = 21 % (approx)

Debt = (21/100) *8 Trillion
= 1.68 Trillion for 1.3 Billion people

You people have more debt on an average per head than Indians ...... :lol:

Aaaaaaa nnnnnnnnn ddddddd Chinese stats are fake :drag:

You just simply overlooked the fact China is 4.5 times richer than India. "great analysis" by another dimwitted Indian.

This is not about Chinese having 3 or 4 Trillion economy better than India. But about chinese trumpeting about themselves as if they are miles ahead of India.

Chinese beat India on every hard social indicator there is. Thus they are objectively miles ahead of India.

Last time i checked, China is edging towards 10 trillion GDP where as India GDP shrunk thanks to your rupee.

Chinese should be thankful that Indians are so worried about your debt :lol:

Funny, 1. national debt(only government) 2.total debt(household, bussiness, governments, financial institution,all the society)
For US, US's national debt is 17.27trillion $, US's total debt is 60.7trillion $(375% of US GDP)U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time and the worst only Japan's national debt is 244% of its GDP, is Total debt 18.4trillion(215%)bigger for China?

For India, India's national debt is 50% of its GDP, but I didn't find the total debt of India;
India Debt Clock :: National Debt of India

Last edited:
Why don't you find me a list of countries by "accumulated debt" and find out what China is in comparison to others?

You won't find it because it's bullsh*t, China doesn't even release numbers for accumulated debt, where did this blog get such information from?
Such numbers are first calculated and then released. You dont need govt numbers to calculate figures. You mean CIA gets Chinese numbers to come out with its figures? Its an outcome of how much energy you have used and how much business you have done.

Regarding Accumulated Debt, plz do the honours of finding country rankings. I am sure you wud be shocked. But before that do improve your economics understanding to grasp all these figures and calculations.

Such numbers are first calculated and then released. You dont need govt numbers to calculate figures. You mean CIA gets Chinese numbers to come out with its figures? Its an outcome of how much energy you have used and how much business you have done.

Regarding Accumulated Debt, plz do the honours of finding country rankings. I am sure you wud be shocked. But before that do improve your economics understanding to grasp all these figures and calculations.

So basically, you can't find a list of countries by "Accumlated debt"? What a surprise, from an Indian. :rofl:

Funny, 1. national debt(only government) 2.total debt(household, bussiness, governments, financial institution,all the society)
For US, US's national debt is 17.27trillion $, US's total debt is 60.7trillion $(375% of US GDP)U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time and the worst only Japan's national debt is 244% of its GDP, is Total debt 18.4trillion(215%)bigger for China?
Dont compare Developed world with Developing. These guyz can afford to but we cant. We need more investments for which we need more Debts which means as investments increase, Debts will also accumulate. Now just imagine till you guyz completely get developed or get done with ur investments, what will be the accumulated Debt figure?

So basically, you can't find a list of countries by "Accumlated debt"? What a surprise, from an Indian. :rofl:
Yes I can but I want u to do the honours. Coz in the process u wud know more bout economics and next tym will be more knowledgable in ur discussion. I simply dont wanna spoon feed u.

Yes I can but I want u to do the honours. Coz in the process u wud know more bout economics and next tym will be more knowledgable in ur discussion. I simply dont wanna spoon feed u.

What a poor excuse, and a pathetic attempt at diversion.

I was the one who asked you to get the list, now you're asking me? :rofl:

Again, China does NOT release figures for Accumulated Debt, so where is this blog getting the numbers from?

You just simply overlooked the fact China is 4.5 times richer than India. "great analysis" by another dimwitted Indian.
So what still more than 800 Million chinese live under 5 $ and the debt is more ..... :lol:

Chinese beat India on every hard social indicator there is. Thus they are objectively miles ahead of India.

Last time i checked, China is edging towards 10 trillion GDP where as India GDP shrunk thanks to your rupee.

With fake GDP stats :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom