What's new

China's '50-cent party' posters

^^

Now this is insane. So nobody can say anything against you guys or what? You guys really can't take any criticism don't you

^^

Now this is insane. So nobody can say anything against you guys or what? You guys really can't take any criticism don't you

Looks like aimraul is also a part of '50 cent poster'. He is just doing what those 50 cent posters are supposed to do, change opinion or hijack the opinion instead of answering staright questions.

^^
You guys are really too much. The question is your government is paying guys to turn the opinion towards them? And you are running towards India? Why you guys can't stick to the topic rather then running behind India. Can't you guys put a single point without finger pointing towards India?

i don't give a damn to most anti-china articles,weather it's true or not,because i know this problems arenot just happened in China,you think the Democratic Party won't pay guys to defame the Republican Party?if you can read chinese ,you will know that you can barely find any reports about india.i gusee 99% chinese don't give a damn about india,unfortunately 1% is still a large number in china ,we just focus on own problems,that's why our economic is growing so fast.US thinks they know Taibet better than we do,but Tibet was part of china since 1279(i am sure there was no US in this world ,Cristoforo Colombo discovered the New World in 1452 in the service of Spain while looking for a route to China) What's point of this topic ?it only happened in china?Grow up,Don't be so childish.

Last edited:
^^
In democracy people keep campaign managers to project them selves as good. it is a known fact. But why spin managers are needed when there is only one party. Until they know they are doing wrong. They are suppressing people and to create opinion for themselves they are doing this sort of crimes. Still the point is not getting answered why they need to do like this. All the posters are just ranting about India. Nothing else. Prove that this point is wrong the debate will be over rather then you guys are ranting about India.

Looks like aimraul is also a part of '50 cent poster'. He is just doing what those 50 cent posters are supposed to do, change opinion or hijack the opinion instead of answering staright questions.

i think i have already answered your questions about the made up '50 cent poster',but you indian didn't answer my question , why are you spending 2B U.S. dollars to rebuilt a AC instead of giving them a place to live ,

341c0c5a62f583ae879620900b2120c5.jpg

or giving your cop a real gun against terrorist,

is that mean you are a part of the indian '50 cent poster' ?

and why should i answered the questions from a media reporting like this ,they don't even know what the ambulance looks like

78c24f91e3e37726e6abd228962d4651.jpg

Attachments

• 341c0c5a62f583ae879620900b2120c5.jpg
    341c0c5a62f583ae879620900b2120c5.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 18
^^
In democracy people keep campaign managers to project them selves as good. it is a known fact. But why spin managers are needed when there is only one party. Until they know they are doing wrong. They are suppressing people and to create opinion for themselves they are doing this sort of crimes. Still the point is not getting answered why they need to do like this. All the posters are just ranting about India. Nothing else. Prove that this point is wrong the debate will be over rather then you guys are ranting about India.

we have all kinds of elections in china ,even the class president in primary schools ,we have 3000 voters in the president election, and every single voter is elected from 220 thousand people,more than half of them are sewer cleaner,farmer,steeler ,etc.just the normal people like us ,they do not just vote for president, they vote for all kind of policies,one party system is not much different with the your election.I think it's even better ,we already prove this in a comparison between india(don't wanna do this ,but china and india are the only two countries with over 1B people) .the china in your reply was still ruling by one person(chairman Mao),if you don't understand our culture ,our history,just leave us alone .

Last edited:
But when only one party is there there is only onw view then why the need to have "spin masters" I mean there is no choice at all. There might be another person but that will also be from the same party. So practically there is no choice.

And by the way get your figures correct:
why are you spending 2B U.S. dollars to rebuilt a AC instead of giving them a place to live ,

And again don't run towards India to derail the thread.

Still no answer "Why you need the spin masters when there is only one party who will rule". Or please prove that the news published is wrong.
If you see my first post I am really amused to see such sort of thing in first place.

Badguy, the article is talking about how CCP is paying certain people to write the good from the bad. And you have just turns those people into a political party, Like the Whig and Democrates. I smell a paradox, just twist even further what the article was saying.

DO you know the oringal mean of "whig" is "Whiggamores" while "Tory" means "bandits"?

obviously,at first "Tory" and "whig' were both bad tags by its politcal rivals.

SO is the "50 cents party".

In china, "50 cents party" is also the bad tag of left-wing chinese, which is labled by right-wing Chinese.

But in reality, "50 cents party" can not be paid by Chinese goverment for their support to Chinese government,just as "Tory" were not real bandit,although 'Tory' means "bandits'.

But when only one party is there there is only onw view then why the need to have "spin masters" I mean there is no choice at all. There might be another person but that will also be from the same party. So practically there is no choice.

And by the way get your figures correct:

And again don't run towards India to derail the thread.

Still no answer "Why you need the spin masters when there is only one party who will rule". Or please prove that the news published is wrong.
If you see my first post I am really amused to see such sort of thing in first place.

sorry ,you lost me ,are you saying we can't crap the government?you are so wrong ,we just have to crap the government through the right way but crap on every website

Our national crap-government website (http://www.chinatousu.org/), you can crap on local government or central government,none of your crap will be delate if you don't use dirty word,forum of this crap-government website(http://www.chinatousu.org/book/),if you can read chinese ,you will know the forum is all about crapping government

crap- Local government website : city ShenZhen(http://szol.gov.cn/)

city Shanghai(http://www.shanghai.gov.cn)

city Tianjing(=http://www.tj.gov.cn/) ect.

i think all city in china have the crap- Local government website
some crap- Local government website might delate some crap because it will let someone lose their jobs(it have something to do with the corruption,as far as i know corruption is also a big problem in india),but website is not the only way to crap our government ,纪委,人大,公检法 (sorry ,i don't know how to translate these organizations into english ),etc .these are all the ways you can crap the government,and you can crap any official you want.

we have all kinds of elections in china ,even the class president in primary schools ,we have 3000 voters in the president election, and every single voter is elected from 220 thousand people,more than half of them are sewer cleaner,farmer,steeler ,etc.just the normal people like us ,they do not just vote for president, they vote for all kind of policies,one party system is not much different with the your election.I think it's even better ,we already prove this in a comparison between india(don't wanna do this ,but china and india are the only two countries with over 1B people) .

if you are saying we should crap the whole system ,that means we should crap ourself,
because we elected those 3000 representatives

Last edited:
aimarraul, thanks a lot so these are the sites were you can write and then government has hired "spin masters" to deflect the attention right? Or this news report is fake?

aimarraul, thanks a lot so these are the sites were you can write and then government has hired "spin masters" to deflect the attention right? Or this news report is fake?

i don't know if the "spin masters" are real exit ,but i know the Network Information Filtering System is being used in lots of countries ,like US,China,Australia,erc.

i crap the government with dirty words on the wrong websites almost everyday ,it will delate few minutes later ,it's fine to me,because i can barely remember what i crapped yesterday,i crapped that on an impulse,if i real have a problem with the government,i will crap in the right way.Deflect the attention ?How ?you cann't fool 1.3B people,you are talking about a country with 5000years histroy,i suggest you read a chinese book ,you will know chinese is most difficult one to be fool

Last edited:
aimarraul the things are not as you are saying:

A document released by the public security bureau in the city of Jiaozuo in Henan province boasts of the success of this approach.

It retells the story of one disgruntled citizen who posted an unfavourable comment about the police on a website after being punished for a traffic offence.

One of the bureau's internet commentators reported this posting to the authorities within 10 minutes of it going up.

The bureau then began to spin, using more than 120 people to post their own comments that neatly shifted the debate.

then this:
The practice of hiring these commentators was started a couple of years ago by local governments which found it hard to control public opinion.

They could not rely on Beijing to monitor and block every single piece of news about their localities, so they came up with their own solution.

Internet commentators have now become widespread, according to experts. Some estimate that there are now tens of thousands of them.

There are also reports that special centres have been set up to train China's new army of internet spin doctors.

Their job is more important than it would be elsewhere in the world.

"Politically, the internet is more important in China than in other societies because it's the only public space where people can express themselves," said Professor Xiao.

Isn't government is attacking the only medium where public can talk about anything?
Using wrong words getting filtered is ok. But this sort of twisting of opinion I don't think any where is done. This seriously thinks that the government is not confident and trying to oppress the society.

aimarraul the things are not as you are saying:

then this:

Isn't government is attacking the only medium where public can talk about anything?
Using wrong words getting filtered is ok. But this sort of twisting of opinion I don't think any where is done. This seriously thinks that the government is not confident and trying to oppress the society.

God ,you really make me confused,if you indian are so interested in China,why don't you just come over here?you will know what a real china is ,it's not perfect,but it's not that bad as the BBC crapped,If you are not interested,why are you keeping Following the Anti-China's ***? no one in China give a damn about India ,you can't barely find anything anti-india reports... if you have to defame another big country to make you feel better,That's also one manifestation of lacking confidence.Oppress the society?come on,It's over exaggerated. Have you heard about what happened in Greece recently?Do you think it's oppressing the society?This kind of thing happen in a lot of democracy countries everyday, do you think these governments are oppressing the society?Greece has a population of 10 million ,the country is already out of control.i think that's what our enemy countries like US and india wants to see in China ,every government will do whatever necessary to keep the country normal,it's fine to the normal people...,Don't use that as a weapon against your enemy while you keep dong the same thing almost everyday,it's fine to defame a person ,it's pathetic to defame a country,that means the governments keep doing this are not confident.

I think these photos could explain everthing :
if these are not oppressing the society in india,US,Italy,Korea ,etc.why do you think it's oppressing the society in China!! the Western media like BBC are much more good at twisting news than our media,Killing over hundreds of thousands innocent people in Iraq could be something justice in BBC's report,and you indian keep following BBC's *** , you forgot your histroy?

India:

77ce2d301b1a2f6c55d6046fb8d3b249.jpg

ff928eba64a1198ae980208961a9726d.jpg

US:
bdd26178b45343af847eb41892fba73f.jpg

Italy:

Korea :

Last edited:
France:
6eb69ff638ae0ea8337be8796a090831.jpg

c54d5f5428fd4727fe37ea69d67fcd2b.jpg

Germany:

Britain:

Japan:

77452846ef4648a3d12ade132e756dfb.jpg

Attachments

• c54d5f5428fd4727fe37ea69d67fcd2b.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 6eb69ff638ae0ea8337be8796a090831.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 15
    46.5 KB · Views: 17
    42.6 KB · Views: 19
    46.5 KB · Views: 18
    42.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
^^

Oh good ness now is this news published by India? NO. So if some body reads some news against china and says something it is wrong. Leave you alone. You guys really can't listen a single words against you? There is no one who is perfect. But this way of mind controlling is not done. Why don't you just accept that this is the way you are treated in your country or just give a news source which just debunks the news published.

And again stop running behind India to cover your face.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom