What's new

ChinaIndia first broke the Tacit that's why PLA made tent

If china pulls back,it will look cowardly and against their nature of being a bully,so now they are in a fix..not doing anything just sitting there with the 50 soldiers in the camp..but only till the food and resources are there,there will be a result soon to this and the midgets will be kicked out.They want to look macho doing it,Sukhois and tanks have been prepared by India along with the ITBP guerrilla unit.Wait for it!

Who said anything about pulling back? We are going straight to New Delhi to put our flag. Notice every couple of days we are deeper and deeper into Indian territory. We take more land and set up camp to rest up and then march again.
We are calling the shots in your country boy, not you.

Tibet and its many areas like Mansarovar lake was part of India since ancient time. China claims to Tibet is illogical. If we use the sam elogic Chinese uses, we will have claims to more areas than China can ever digest.

Welcome this type “loot a burning house” thinking manner, just as Nehru did forward policy before 1962, when China at most difficult period,Sino-Soviet break and three years of famine, I don't know why media talk and talk? useless for India to change status quo without talking on table with China, I believe the army can do it if another want change status quo without talk.
That's why general Chinese don't care about this thing, army can solve it. No need to cry on media, only see what India army did and army react, that's all, if Indian army want another forward policy to change status quo just drive out again , no need to listen what Indian army said just watch what they do.

Both countries do get a lot in return lasting peace and a defined border. We can put back the past and step in to the future to forge a strategic partnership after all our trade will touch a 100bn by 2015

If i am not wrong.

That's really hard my friend. This would solve the problem temporarily. I agree. But India will always be like we have to give up cause we were not strong and will keep up beefing. That will make Chinese uncomfortable and they too will continue to do so

rdn_517b26d0795ce.jpg

As the pics shown , China clained the red line as LAC, while India clained the green line as LAC.
However, both have Tacit: both sides don't make fixed post at this small disputed area. Even look at ntensive posts nere the red line(ITBP post, Daulat Beg Oldi, Leh, Indian Army post), but now, look at inner the red line, India made a new fixed post:Raki Nala(in the PLA clained LAC), PLA worry about India want another forward policy, so PLA made tent nere Raki Nala, India should remove the Raki Nala post then PLA will remove tent.
In the past, PLA and India army Cross-patrol between red line and green line, India army never pass the green line, PLA never pass the red line, India should remove the fixed post, this is wake-up memories of the forward policy of PLA, very similar to the forward policy

This is Chinese side argument which is wrong, Show the evidence of forward post.

It never helps, rather we will lose another 5 km² of land. They have taken the askai chin and you want to make another mid point.

I only gave a realistic solution lets not be blindly nationalistic. Think practically that highway is more important to China as it connects Tibet and Xinjiang it has no value to us.

Instead i fully support the current Indian perception of the LAC i.e the green line in the map. It is equidistant from the two sensitive points thus a win win situation for both the countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
@xuxu1457 There is a major flaw in the image that you have posted ill prove it to you in your own image how baseless your own claim is in a while.

I just figured the flaw when i was having a thorough look at the image u have posted. Your own image counterclaim what u are telling.

Last edited by a moderator:
If china pulls back,it will look cowardly and against their nature of being a bully,so now they are in a fix..not doing anything just sitting there with the 50 soldiers in the camp..but only till the food and resources are there,there will be a result soon to this and the midgets will be kicked out.They want to look macho doing it,Sukhois and tanks have been prepared by India along with the ITBP guerrilla unit.Wait for it!

few days back two PLA chopper entered our airspace, that was a sortie to practice supply for these soldiers.

Do you believe that every thing has a link?? Just to see it at Google earth, and some link you can't read Chinese
24732706_0.shtml

I do agree with you that there are no sources for all information but you claimed that India built a fixed post first and the Chinese only reacted to it by pitching the tents.

now this is the basis of the thread right ? reply with a yes if i have understood your argument correctly at the start of the thread.

If it is a yes ill use the same picture that you have posted to prove that India was not the aggressor and it was the PLA which is at fault.

PS: I am here only to express by views realistically, I am not a blind nationalist, I understand India's shortcomings and decide and judge based on facts. (I am letting u know these facts about myself because its important for a good discussion)

Who said anything about pulling back? We are going straight to New Delhi to put our flag. Notice every couple of days we are deeper and deeper into Indian territory. We take more land and set up camp to rest up and then march again.

Same thing is said by PAK Military commander armed with tanks and infantry soldiers will reach Delhi in one day but they stopped by just handful of soldiers and 2 planes on border.

Battle of longawala "

Now how many PAK soldiers is equal one Chinese soldiers , please calculate and then count and send mens because this time more mens are available then longawalla this time

Dont go by any article.The government knows its a disputed area where both countries PATROL.Setting up camps is the new part,hence the row.Get the facts right first.If China had come directly into India our forces would have taken adequate action.The camps where Chinese are at right now used to be patrolled by China earlier too.

I only gave a realistic solution lets not be blindly nationalistic. Think practically that highway is more important to China as it connects Tibet and Xinjiang it has no value to us.

Instead i fully support the current Indian perception of the LAC i.e the green line in the map. It is equidistant from the two sensitive points thus a win win situation for both the countries.

we cannot entertain their interest at the cost of ours. whether they have highway or freeway. It is not a win win situation. We have no access to Aksai Chin, taken by China and that buffer region belongs to India, where Chinese tents are.

The area is a strategic location, If Pakistan and China wants to attack India and Kashmir this is where India has to stop Chinese.

India needs to beef up the defenses on its side of the border and so it is doing it, with out any violation. Chinese always try to bully but this time this behavior don't work.

Dont go by any article.The government knows its a disputed area where both countries PATROL.Setting up camps is the new part,hence the row.Get the facts right first.If China had come directly into India our forces would have taken adequate action.The camps where Chinese are at right now used to be patrolled by China earlier too.

Excuses excuses excuses. We are making a mockery of your entire country and you are helpless running to your American daddy for help.

Back
Top Bottom