What's new

China would like to involve other countries in CPEC after consulting Pakistan: Beijing

Actually this is your stupid cover up attempt. Had that been a case, they would have invited other countries in the begining of the project.
Yeah! Invited indians? The same guys those are trying to sabotage CPEC? LOL. Act your age not your IQ. Other than Indians, Iran and Turkey were on board, and Afghanistan already uses our ports.
I hope Indian business community wants to join CPEC, but due to presence of an extremist government in India, poor guys cant have a piece of cake.

Yeah! Invited indians? The same guys those are trying to sabotage CPEC? LOL. Act your age not your IQ. Other than Indians, Iran and Turkey were on board, and Afghanistan already uses our ports.
I hope Indian business community wants to join CPEC, but due to presence of an extremist government in India, poor guys cant have a piece of cake.

You are bluffing and this is not a response to my post.

I heard in news that Russia wants to join CPEC.
Once it get operational they will join . they badly need access to the warm waters.

We want trade with Afganistan via Pakistan but not happening so Iran giving us another option.
Apart of this what else?
Access to Central Asian countries .

You are bluffing and this is not a response to my post.
Who was going to invest and where, when there were no roads and related infrastructure? :crazy: Rehne do tumse na ho payega.

why do Indian members start behaving like Rudhali whenever there is any thread about CPEC

Its all about bargaining chip that's how I look at it, India wants transit to other countries through Pakistan. But what is it willing to offer in return? Pakistan would like to resolve Kashmir which India is trying to avoid by putting forth other options like ending support for terrorism in Baluchistan and giving due water from its rivers to Pakistan etc.
Pakistan has been adamant to resolve Kashmir for better relations with India (transit for India) and hence countless offers by Pakistan for Kashmir talks while India you can see keeps threatening Pakistan about supporting terrorists in Baluchistan, stopping waters and Sir Jee Kal strikes and isolation and so on.
If Pakistan cave in to their threats and allow them transit, India would delude itself in believing that security of CPEC lies with India's good will. No Kashmir talks means no transit for India. Better yet we can wait this Hindu terrorist out with his cashless country disillusioned with extremist politics and wait for a non-terrorist moderate Indian PM.

China would like to involve other countries in CPEC after consulting Pakistan:

what that actually means ??

Once it get operational they will join . they badly need access to the warm waters.

Access to Central Asian countries .

But for India already have land connectivity option but but......?

Any specific benefits thru CPEC? becoz i don't know if someone India.....

what does India can get from Afganistan?

We already have land road and about situation is already known to everyone.

Apart from India and Israel.

Everyone is Welcome to Join CPEC :tup::tup::tup:
Apart from India and Israel.

Everyone is Welcome to Join CPEC :tup::tup::tup:

Why not india?
Pakistan and Indian can be true Friends if India gives up it's claim on Kashmir and hand over occupied Kashmir to Pakistan.
If india does that, we should allow India to join CPEC.
We should allow India to have Road and Train route access through Pakista to Aghanistan, Iran, CAS and all the way to Russia. Once Kashire is free from Indian occupation, we will be glad to give India MFN status.
We will love to have Indian companies operate in Pakistan. We will be glad to have JV in auto, IT (software & Hardware), Engineering, renewable energy, pharmaceuticals, as well as in Entertainment industry.

It will be a win -win situation for both Pakistan and India.
India will have friendly neighbors on both sides. India will not have to worry about it's western border. Our border will be like the borders of western European courtries.
All of this can be done only if India resolve the Kashmir issue.

We might even consider selling jf-17 block 3 to India since stealther block 4 was proposed by China.

Even China realized that they alone cannot rule over lawless Pakistan and would need help from other countries.

The Tribune: India emerges as world's largest arms importer, yet again (2010 — now)

Iq78j4a.png

:coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom