What's new

China won't 'relax' Taiwan's suppression

China is a growing power... more than what India could dream of. Let it be a dictatorship or democracy.. as long as the people and the country is strong. Why bother. Pakistan supports China on every step to gain Taiwan back.

Hey, dont leave me out.

I support the one China theory too. The China that exists in Taiwan Islands.:smokin:

whatever, just be aware of one slogan held by Taiwanese in a procession against Chen's splittism actions:

One China One Nation
No Taiwan Separation!

China is a growing power... more than what India could dream of. Let it be a dictatorship or democracy.. as long as the people and the country is strong. Why bother. Pakistan supports China on every step to gain Taiwan back.

One china for me too babe; but ruled by Taiwan government not by those cultural revolutionist commie's

By the way, We Indians have progressed pretty well, the future isnt your's tell, you never know, if we are here now, we can far ahead tommrow. cheers for your good wishes and prayer's

Once communism comes to fall to make place for democracy Taiwan will lose worlds support and the right to exisit as a souverign country.

I support One China theory. :china:

Thanks Neo, actually every Chinese is waiting for that, but none would agree on a drastic change. Russia had been a mirror.

Sovjet Union and the Berlin Wall have gone, just a matter of time mate and China will follow suit.
How long, no one can tell but I'm shure both you and I'll witness the change in our lives.

Ok even if i accept it, that doesnt change the fact that LTTE is fighting for freedom and Pakistan is helping Sl crush the freedom fighters. Thats the same with China and Taiwan. Taiwan is a free country and China publicly threatens it yet Pakistan gets aid from China. Sudan is notorious for its darfur crimes and Pakistan goes ahead with arms agreement.

KMT had been legally in power of whole China but Taiwan never a country of its own. when 2 mln Communist PLA swept the 5 mln US equipped KMT forces in 1949, it is morelikely the KMT regime was actually discarded by most of the Chinese people.

In the long period before Chen administration,Taiwan had been carrying out One China policy.
by now China has established diplomatic relations with 173 countries by the gateway policy that "Taiwan is a part of China and PRC is the unique legal polity of China".

I have no problem in talk about the anti-secession law,the missles targeting taiwan,and even "China threatening Taiwan" issues. China has been restricting an unacknowledged regime in Taiwan (do your government recognize Taiwan as a country? I guess not) take a look over the world and the recent history, there're just pretty many regional blocs claiming independence against their central governments. Check their files and you'll find different solutions.

Americans issued "Anti-secession law" against southern states standing apart from the federal,and they fought until all the states reunited.

Canadians issuded a "Clarity Act" against Quebecois secessional motions declaring that a province doesn't have the right to make itself an unilateral decision for independence from the Canadian federal.

Russians have their "Union Treaty" which saw only Chechnya at large, they then fought toughly to get the runagate back to the treaty.

It's very clear, all kinds of laws are here to pre-empt a planned motion in order to put their targets into illegality (anyone of them were not "fighting for freedom"?). not obeying? then fight you all the way to reunion.

Now back to the missiles, Yes it looks like a serious threat, but actually more than nothing if compared to actions mentioned above. the US didn't threaten his southern states, Russia didn't threaten Grozny, and they directly went on wars.

Missiles might not be the best way to keep Taiwan still (China has never expected a taiwan returning on next morning, neither has she fired a single shot towards Taiwan since Jan,1979), yet there's not a side path leading there before China reaches democracy and absolute economic control.

Being Chinese, I dont wanna see any fight breaking out in the strait, but I do preach economic colligation of Taiwan,which is in high going, and actually more efficient than any missiles.

pragmatism makes neutralization, you can hardly find much communistic colors in the current Chinese leadership especially president Hu jingtao. thus I believe Taiwan's returning will however speed up China's democratization,CPC likes it or not.

Sovjet Union and the Berlin Wall have gone, just a matter of time mate and China will follow suit.
How long, no one can tell but I'm shure both you and I'll witness the change in our lives.

Nk and SK is there....indonesia got divided...czech and slovakia got seperated.

Non of the above seperations is as symbolic or influential as what happened in East Germany or USSR.
Korea's will reunite once the communist and totallitarian regime is gone in Pyongyang.
Division in Czecho-slowakia and Indonesia is due religious and ethnical differences respectively.

But are Pakistanis supporting the suppression of the Tibet people ?

We're the heartless oppressors of free people so we bought the one big China awrite....but Pakistan ???

We're the heartless oppressors of free people so we bought the one big China awrite....but Pakistan ???

I thought they were the one's who suppot FREEDOM for all Oppressed people of the world; from the evil amerika's, even more evil indya and uber evil atheist china and russia.

oh well, it is all realpoltik..lol

If you've been reading newspapers,check below and decide if you need to bite Mr. Vajpayee.

"The Indian side recognises that the Tibet Autonomous Region is part of the territory of the People's Republic of China."

--Declaration on Principles for Relations and Comprehensive Cooperation between China and India. June 25,2003.

the joint declaration was signed by India's former Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Chinese PM Wen jiabao.

If you've been reading newspapers,check below and decide if you need to bite Mr. Vajpayee.

"The Indian side recognises that the Tibet Autonomous Region is part of the territory of the People's Republic of China."

--Declaration on Principles for Relations and Comprehensive Cooperation between China and India. June 25,2003.

the joint declaration was signed by India's former Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Chinese PM Wen jiabao.

And at the same time India refuses to send back dalailama.

You dont have to spend precious time on reproducing such statements, Sir. Please do take the trouble of fully reading my previous post in this thread.Surely, Sir, It is not a hard task for a man such as you.

And at the same time India refuses to send back dalailama.

And from when did India's actions become the yardstick? :-)

Back
Top Bottom