What's new

China won, but never wanted, Sino-Indian war

post reported.

we don't feel humiliated, when there is a war or a competition, there is always a winner and a looser. all we care is we fought with dignity. the war might have not been in our favour but we did our par.

now about we breeding like rats, thanks for reminding us every day in the forum. though you have your one child policy for the last 20 years +. still we have not displaced you as the largest population yet. so keep your bs to yourself.

oh you feel humiliated alright, we are in your heads, you are paranoid over us.
we not only humiliated you but did massive psychological damage to you.

you have been living with the shock and humiliation ever since 1962 and kept it bottled up inside you silently.
it was a huge humiliation to indian people and indian civilization.
every decision you make now is based on the mental scars left over from the 1962 a$$ kicking.
you have not recovered since.

no amount of denial will save face.

in that case china should move back from aksai chin and drop the claim of arunachal pradesh
as an INDIAN, i do not think like you. rather i would let them have aksai chin, drop the claim on glitbaltistan and call for a truce between CHINA and PAKSITAN and make it a International border and end the conflict for as long as it can. so that our children will not have to go to a forum and talk about wars rather talk about economic, scientific and cultural co-operation.

the thing indians dont realise is china did not start the war, the indian foward policy was the sole reason for the war.
indians must take responsibility for its provocations towards china.
we have no reason to attack india otherwise.
we have no hate towards india.

your media and politicians have brainwashed you into believeing that we started the war.
thats utter nonsense.

go learn the proper reason for that war and then we can live in peace.
it was nehru's actions that started everything.
dont ever forget it.
if nehru didnt do a foward policy, there would never have been war between our two countries.

the thing indians dont realise is china did not start the war, the indian foward policy was the sole reason for the war.
indians must take responsibility for its provocations towards china.
we have no reason to attack india otherwise.
we have no hate towards india.

your media and politicians have brainwashed you into believeing that we started the war.
thats utter nonsense.

go learn the proper reason for that war and then we can live in peace.
it was nehru's actions that started everything.
dont ever forget it.
if nehru didnt do a foward policy, there would never have been war between our two countries.
does the OP not clearly state all your points in his post. any way thanks for reminding us that it was our leaders mistake. but you have not given up your baiting attitude in your post number 30#

trolling starts. lets accept facts here. lets honor the dead in 1962. THEY fougt because we dont have to fight again and learn the mistakes on both the sides.
but even after 50 years bosting about the ration of how many INDIAN soldier died vs how many CHINESE soldiers died is utter rediculus and is a shame that we do to our soldiers.

Thanks to 1962, India has a strong Army. If Nehru has his way, he would have disbanded Army altogether. After 1962, he came back to reality.

i thought that this thread will bring some sane minds from either side of the border and regret 1962, but allas. as time evolved we have not.

as an INDIAN, i do not think like you. rather i would let them have aksai chin, drop the claim on glitbaltistan and call for a truce between CHINA and PAKSITAN and make it a International border and end the conflict for as long as it can. so that our children will not have to go to a forum and talk about wars rather talk about economic, scientific and cultural co-operation.

Okay my pacifist friend then why don't you also ask China to leave their claim of Arunachal ? Or should we also hand them that on a platter ? :)

Nobody is denying that Nehru made mistakes in 1962 which led to the war but it is the aftermath that we are discussing here .

Okay my pacifist friend then why don't you also ask China to leave their claim of Arunachal ? Or should we also hand them that on a platter ? :)

Nobody is denying that Nehru made mistakes in 1962 which led to the war but it is the aftermath that we are discussing here .
dont worry my boy, do you think that the CHINESE have a hard core claim on AP, they are just playing their card of the bargain. when a truce is about to befall they will no longer claim AP as they very well know the population of AP is in favour of staying with INDIA, they themselves are not in favour of spending on a hostile croud.

oh you feel humiliated alright, we are in your heads, you are paranoid over us.
we not only humiliated you but did massive psychological damage to you.

you have been living with the shock and humiliation ever since 1962 and kept it bottled up inside you silently.
it was a huge humiliation to indian people and indian civilization.
every decision you make now is based on the mental scars left over from the 1962 a$$ kicking.
you have not recovered since.

no amount of denial will save face.

Where have those good ol' days gone when we used to see good intellectual discussion with Chinese members like Cardsharp and Siegecrossbow . Now the quality of Chinese members has gone down so drastically .You can barely discuss anything with them while it seems that they are frothing at their mouths even while typing .

dont worry my boy, do you think that the CHINESE have a hard core claim on AP, they are just playing their card of the bargain. when a truce is about to befall they will no longer claim AP as they very well know the population of AP is in favour of staying with INDIA, they themselves are not in favour of spending on a hostile croud.

Their claim to the Tawang district is damn serious . You may be right about the rest of Arunachal though .India has already unofficially given up on Aksai Chin claim .We are looking for status quo .There has to be reciprocity from both sides . We can't be the only ones making concessions. That is my point .

About the hostile crowd part , If Chinese really cared about what the local population wanted , they would have never invaded Tibet to annex it in the first place. What makes you think they will care about the feelings and aspirations of people of Tawang or Arunachal ?

And if your age is anything less than 40 then please don't call me your boy . I am sure you don't want to age that fast .

Their claim to the Tawang district is damn serious . You may be right about the rest of Arunachal though .India has already unofficially given up on Aksai Chin claim .We are looking for status quo .There has to be reciprocity from both sides . We can't be the only ones making concessions. That is my point .

About the hostile crowd part , If Chinese really cared about what the local population wanted , they would have never invaded Tibet to annex it in the first place. What makes you think they will care about the feelings and aspirations of people of Tawang or Arunachal ?
with out a peace proposal from either our side or theirs, there will always be a ifs and buts. lets make it a simple offer from our side and tell them that "we drop our claim on AC, and in return we want their claim on AP/TAWANG droped. and the resulting border be made IB.

with out a peace proposal from either our side or theirs, there will always be a ifs and buts. lets make it a simple offer from our side and tell them that "we drop our claim on AC, and in return we want their claim on AP/TAWANG droped. and the resulting border be made IB.

I am sure this has been brought privately in discussions b/w the interlocutors of the two countries but the Chinese insistence and stubborness on Tawang has blocked a solution .

See this ,

India, China border talks stuck at Tawang - India - DNA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom