What's new

China will provide six patrol ships to Pakistan for CPEC protection

130million for 6 is most likely Type 056 corvette.
View attachment 247548

That will be great if PN gets Type 56 from China.

Pakistan should also build a new & big navy base in Gawadr & equip it well with modern technology. Later on new military bases & Air force bases should be build to protect the province from foreign funded rented terrorists.

I prefer Pakistan seal the border with Iran & Afghanistan, zero tolerance policy should be implemented by PA on security.

congrats Pakistan Navy. :)
(still your navy can not beat indian Navy's Western Arm :D )
anyway we don't want to fight another war with your country. its too hard to keep up 7-8% growth you know :D

anyway we don't want to fight another war with your country. its too hard to keep up 7-8% growth you know :D
Cute and spunky!! Believe us but we dont want a war with India either. These soldiers that we nonchalantly send to their death are sons of some mother and father, husband to a woman and fathers to children. A death is a loss to a whole family. So no one wants to fight and we would much rather trade have tourism and play Cricket with India.
Araz

Cute and spunky!! Believe us but we dont want a war with India either. These soldiers that we nonchalantly send to their death are sons of some mother and father, husband to a woman and fathers to children. A death is a loss to a whole family. So no one wants to fight and we would much rather trade have tourism and play Cricket with India.
Araz

Nice sentiment. Never mind the haters on both sides and keep the hope of India - Pak as friends alive

will they be under PMSA's or the Navy's command?
PMSA. The specs have not been revealed. I would hope that it is 056 which is a bit stripped out to cut costs but can be used as a patrol vessel in case of need.
Araz

Of course the Chinese would! After all it's not about Pakistan. It's about protecting China's port at Gwadar which has been leased out to them by Pakistan for 40 years. So the port effectively belongs to China and thus the need to protect it and the assets therein.

And Your jealousy will never stop.....but it doesn't matter what you think.....every country has right what they think best for them...same as you think best for your country. So stop burning yourself and don't waste time on this...its never gonna stop based on what you think....

And who said that those boats are to fight with you.........why are you so scared.......don't worry those are just for protecting the routes from smuggler and pirates.....Just Put your hand on your heart and say ""All is Well"

And Your jealousy will never stop.....but it doesn't matter what you think.....every country has right what they think best for them...same as you think best for your country. So stop burning yourself and don't waste time on this...its never gonna stop based on what you think....

And who said that those boats are to fight with you.........why are you so scared.......don't worry those are just for protecting the routes from smuggler and pirates.....Just Put your hand on your heart and say ""All is Well"
I am not scared u see, CBGs are here to protect our coastlines :D

Araz
I know main reason for this ridiculous hate between both nations is Kashmir dispute.

we have to focus on our economy now, even India's most industrialized states have millions of poor people,providing them food,clothes and shelter (job) is main goal of New Government. you see future belongs to us. :D

I am not scared u see, CBGs are here to protect our coastlines :D

I know main reason for this ridiculous hate between both nations is Kashmir dispute.

we have to focus on our economy now, even India's most industrialized states have millions of poor people,providing them food,clothes and shelter (job) is main goal of New Government. you see future belongs to us. :D
Plz elaborate us about western arm of IN,Also how many arms it got?

Of course the Chinese would! After all it's not about Pakistan. It's about protecting China's port at Gwadar which has been leased out to them by Pakistan for 40 years. So the port effectively belongs to China and thus the need to protect it and the assets therein.
I suspect that your purpose is to make enmity between Pakistan and China.

What type of patrol boats? cant be 056 not for only 130mil. Wow so many jealous indian's jumping on this thread, good boys go play Saarc Saarc.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom