What's new

China Will Not Sit Still " If India Goes Too Far "

America remains a great friend to Pakistan too. Ergo, I'm all #MAGA. :D :D :D

That's free market capitalism, Sunshine. No aid or alms.

Having missed the U.S. housing bubble, subprime mortgage crisis and the ensuing global financial meltdown, IMF now issues warnings of looming crisis left, right and center.

IMF has this to say about Pakistan's Growth Forecast:

02BNRXb.png

While the mood in Pakistan is more bullish:

The Nation: CPEC to attract $150bn investment in Pakistan

----

Something about more Indian than Indians themselves. :omghaha:

Dawn: India biggest recipient of US economic assistance over 66-year period: USAID
Times of India: India top recipient of US economic aid

A best friend charging you loan shark interest rates is capitalism? :lol:

Your projected growth won't sustain paying back the debts you have piled up, and IMF missing a housing crisis along with 99.99% of others does not make a numerical prediction on your debt incorrect. You seem to be once again confused.... debt payment due on loans and other obligations is not a prediction - it's a real number owed.

By showing India has taken numerically more aid vs. percentage of aid (given its population) it makes no difference to me as an American. It was not America taking aid from others. If you learn to read your own links it shows they have drastically reduced any aid receipts, and now the country actually gives aid and loans to others. They buy stuff in billions from us; they are a big market for our products and trade is going grow leaps and bounds.

CPEC predictions are just that predictions. So far, just based on facts given by your own government_ the numbers look like high debt, high-interest payment to the Chinese for decades on end. Both of which could be under control if you out pace gdp growth predictions and take several new steps that include better security. That is to be seen. Finally, you are free to think of us as a great friend. A friend whose President did not bother to visit a single time in 8 years.

Your projected growth won't sustain paying back the debts you have piled up, and IMF missing a housing crisis along with 99.99% of others does not make a numerical prediction on your debt incorrect. You seem to be once again confused.... debt payment due on loans and other obligations is not a prediction - it's a real number owed.

CPEC predictions are just that predictions. So far, just based on facts given by your own government_ the numbers look like high debt, high-interest payment to the Chinese for decades on end. Both of which could be under control if you out pace gdp growth predictions and take several new steps that include better security. That is to be seen. Finally, you are free to think of us as a great friend. A friend whose President did not bother to visit a single time in 8 years.

The return of exceptionally dim Indiot.
  • As part of CPEC, approximately $11 billion worth of infrastructure projects being developed by the Pakistani government will be financed by concessionary loans, with composite interest rates of 1.6%, after Pakistan successfully lobbied the Chinese government to reduce interest rates from an initial 3%.
  • The concessional loans are subsidised by the government of China, and are to be dispersed by the Exim Bank of China and the China Development Bank. For comparison, loans for previous Pakistani infrastructure projects financed by the World Bank carried an interest rate between 5% and 8.5%, while interest rates on market loans approach 12%.
High interest rates?? :woot:

A best friend charging you loan shark interest rates is capitalism? :lol:

First, you claimed it was all aid or alms like some delusional Indian.

Now you're taking issue with free market capitalism since all "red-blooded white American" hate capitalism. :omghaha::omghaha:

By showing India has taken numerically more aid vs. percentage of aid (given its population) it makes no difference to me as an American. It was not America taking aid from others. If you learn to read your own links it shows they have drastically reduced any aid receipts, and now the country actually gives aid and loans to others. They buy stuff in billions from us; they are a big market for our products and trade is going grow leaps and bounds.

Try to swallow the fact that India is the biggest beggar of USAID of the last 66 years.

More Indian than Indians themselves. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

one fine day some one ate the bull and graph became inverted! :p:

An Indian fantasizing about eating beef? Careful, you can get killed for that in India. :partay: :partay: :partay:

Something about more Indian than Indians themselves.

The US gives money to developing countries in different ways

- There's certified aid - where a painful certification process on end-use is required and where the US pays suppliers (of drugs, food) directly to try and prevent corruption (I've done a project with USAID so I know how painfully annoying the certification process is). Most of this money is given to countries based on population and also willingness to allow audit (that's why China never got any). No surprise that India has received $65 bn, given its population.

- There's uncertified aid which is, basically, a blank cheque - where certification is either difficult or undesirable (large bribes, classified end-use). Allies and friendly governments on the brink of collapse receive more of this

- There's civilian aid - for education /agriculture / healthcare - virtually all of the assistance to India comes in this bracket

- And finally there's military aid - all those gizmos and cool planes.

The Dawn article itself says how the composition of the aid to the two countries is different

Indian economic aid is spread out over various sectors and programs, including child survival and health, development assistance, HIV/AIDS initiatives, migration and refugee assistance, food aid, and narcotics control. The bulk of this aid ($26bn) is provided to various USAID programmes.

In comparison, of the $44.4bn provided to Pakistan in economic assistance, $13.8bn is given to USAID programmes, while $13.7bn is attributed to the Economic Support Fund and Security Support Assistance.

For a country of its size and population Pakistan gets a disproportionate amount of aid (especially the unmonitored aid). As recent events show the lack of certification is something that's not likely to be tolerated much longer.

Such articles have no help.
I believe everything necessary has already on the track.

The return of exceptionally dim Indiot.
  • As part of CPEC, approximately $11 billion worth of infrastructure projects being developed by the Pakistani government will be financed by concessionary loans, with composite interest rates of 1.6%, after Pakistan successfully lobbied the Chinese government to reduce interest rates from an initial 3%.
  • The concessional loans are subsidised by the government of China, and are to be dispersed by the Exim Bank of China and the China Development Bank. For comparison, loans for previous Pakistani infrastructure projects financed by the World Bank carried an interest rate between 5% and 8.5%, while interest rates on market loans approach 12%.
High interest rates?? :woot:

First, you claimed it was all aid or alms like some delusional Indian.

Now you're taking issue with free market capitalism since all "red-blooded white American" hate capitalism. :omghaha::omghaha:

Try to swallow the fact that India is the biggest beggar of USAID of the last 66 years.

More Indian than Indians themselves. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

An Indian fantasizing about eating beef? Careful, you can get killed for that in India. :partay: :partay: :partay:

You actually think you will get to me by repeatedly calling me Indian and insulting Indians? :lol:

I'm not surprised at you using Wikipedia interest rates as proof of what rates China will charge. To actually think loans are doled at international levels at 12% interest and to think 8% is fine :lol:

Just a few weeks back a prominent Pakistani media outlet wrote about some investigative work on the interest rates https://defence.pk/threads/cpec-cost-build-up.466902/ It was posted here on PDF. I can almost guarantee you will not comprehend the numbers worked out in there :lol: Btw, you have now added and borrowed circa 51.5 billion under CPEC from the Chinese.

I never claimed it was all aid, in fact I specifically called CPEC a loan. You have time and again got a bit too excited and missed paying attention to the details.

When did we occupy Kashmir?
in 1947 when you should have accepted the aspirations of a muslim majority state

South Asia in reality should be one indivisible block even though we split, the economic, military, historic benefits are beyond doubt

what india did was force a muslim majority state who wanted partition and which culturally was an extention of Northern Pakistan under occupation

So whilst the wounds of partition would have healed after a decade or two and South Asia could move on

instead we have wars and emnity and nukes

today's indias aspirations have a loaded gun in the form if Pakistan pointed at them our emnity allows other states to support Pakistan against you
and our hatred of you allows us to utilise other states against you

NO great superpower has had this large hostile and well armed state like Pakistan right next door itching to strike

-China now speaks for Pakistans foreign policy and strategy..Afterall CPEC

If its in interest of Pakistan like using us for destroying eastern shithole, why not, i as Pakistani have no objection on them talking on behalf or support of Pakistan.

If its in interest of Pakistan like using us for destroying eastern shithole, why not, i as Pakistani have no objection on them talking on behalf or support of Pakistan.

Pakistan’s External Debt Will Soon Cross a Staggering $75 Billion !! And you are calling India shit hole your whole country lives and breathes on borrowed / charity money , running out of time too.

Back
Top Bottom