What's new

China Will Not Sit Still " If India Goes Too Far "

Now Pakistan should also test an ICBM....unfair favouritism should not be accepted before it is too late.
which icbm?

Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

Have you noticed all dictatorships and flavors alike use emotional outbursts as foreign policy speak :lol:

It is almost never a mature, measured and diplomatic response.
If God felt the world needed a mature measured and diplomatic response he would not have elected Trump. Emotional outburst are in fashion (get with the times!)

China and Pakistan have a commercial relationship. No aid or alms. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Meanwhile,

Dawn: India biggest recipient of US economic assistance over 66-year period: USAID

Again, exceptionally dim. :D

More Indian than Indians themselves. :D

You think the loans on CPEC came from your print shop? :lol:

You should also read the links you provide, and then comprehend it before speaking to it. You see Americans don't get aid in that scenario, hence I don't have a need to perpetually kiss some countries a__

Last edited:
You think the loans on CPEC came from your own print shop? :lol: And you should read the link you provide, then try to comprehend it. I won't hold my breath that you will be able to comprehend it. :lol:

You're in hopelessly dim territory now. :D :D :D

An investment or loan is not aid or alms. Should be obvious. Unless, you're more Indian than Indians themselves. :omghaha:

And you should read the link you provide, then try to comprehend it. I won't hold my breath that you will be able to comprehend it. :lol:

Something about aid and alms. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

which icbm?

If God felt the world needed a mature measured and diplomatic response he would not have elected Trump. Emotional outburst are in fashion (get with the times!)
This has been a decades-old reputation when it comes to China, N Korea, and alike vs. Trump phenomenon

I know you're exceptionally dim but now you are in hopelessly dim territory. :D :D :D

An investment, loan is not aid or alms. Should be obvious. Unless, you're more Indian than Indians themselves. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You are right, the higher than mountain friend does not exactly give you aid in the traditional sense. They just allow you to borrow when nobody else will at highest interests rates, while the rest of world including us, the IMF and other institutions hold Pakistan together with constant aid and loans.

Will Pakistan's economy survive the maturity of $50bn in debt this year?
IMF warns of looming CPEC bill
Now we send extra £105 million foreign aid to Pakistan: Country is biggest recipient of handouts despite having its own space program

Last edited:
higher than mountain friend

America remains a great friend to Pakistan too. Ergo, I'm all #MAGA. :D :D :D

They just allow you to borrow when nobody else will at highest interests rates,

That's free market capitalism, Sunshine. No aid or alms.

while the rest of world including us, the IMF and other institutions hold Pakistan together with constant aid and loans.

Having missed the U.S. housing bubble, subprime mortgage crisis and the ensuing global financial meltdown, IMF now issues warnings of looming crisis left, right and center.

IMF has this to say about Pakistan's Growth Forecast:

02BNRXb.png

While the mood in Pakistan is more bullish:

The Nation: CPEC to attract $150bn investment in Pakistan

----

Something about more Indian than Indians themselves. :omghaha:

Dawn: India biggest recipient of US economic assistance over 66-year period: USAID
Times of India: India top recipient of US economic aid

Last edited:
Actually,India should use Vietnam as clout.Issue a statement that follow the opposition China is following and one day they'll see Vietnam as Nuclear power.Everything will go quiet then.Though it might dent our non proliferation profile a bit.

What more is,just send a diplomatic mission to Taiwan.That'll put China into line.

Trump knew and he received the call,if you know what I meant.

For bragging rights and to piss India off. Also, to let the West know that if they don't wise the f**k up and do something about India ASAP then Pakistan too will build longer range missiles.

The West needs to start holding India accountable for the South Asian Arms Race, because they are the ones FORCING Pakistan to keep up.
Haha, okay good for Pakistan then.

Its not about India anymore. If US are going to sanction Pakistani nuclear engineering companies then US must be in strike zone to safeguard Pakistan in the future. ICBM needs to be tested and developed NOW.

Tested and developed NOW!!!! Keep preaching!!
Its not about bravado. Its all about deterrence. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

ICBM and 2nd strike capability needs to be achieved within 2 years max.

Pak ain't going to have SSBN in 2 years though it would be somewhere between 2025-2030 before we have our own nuclear submarine hosting 16 thermonuclear 6-8 Mirved ICBM missiles..... Ideally we need this : The Type 096 (Tang class, Chinese designation: 09-VI) submarine is a SSBN to be in development for the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy Submarine Force. The Type 096 may carry 24 SLBMs, compared to the 12 of the previous Type 094 SSBN

Last edited:
We live in interesting times. Let the games begin

Because we want to? Maybe we will put on a sub or a tanker near the south pole and fire it at you as a third strike capability
China won't remain as a country till that happens.:cheers:

This means that china thinks that India can go too far. Since India is not listening to china and ready to go too far, China should start doing what they proposes to do. We are not concern at all. Pakistan has the missile to cover whole india so any increase in range of Pakistani missiles is not going to affect India any more. However, India giving its sophisticated technology to vietnam to hit chinese target with single digit accuracy will have a direct negative effect on chinese security concern. Trum is thinking on the possibility of Making Vietnam and Japan a nuclear state. China need to carefully recalculate the maths to see who is going to loose because of chinese move. It seems that Agni IV and Agni V has hit the target with zero error.

What do you mean China won't remain as a country ? Will it disappear from earth?
If you force a war on us. Without any aggression we are okay with china and its citizens .
It's china who is crying after Agni 4 and 5 not us.

Back
Top Bottom