What's new

China will launch a new warship 056 today

The speed which the ship build suggest, it's going to build in large number. Remember how much they build the 022 FAC? 60 over and they completed in just few years time. I do not believe 50 056 will be build but definitely more than 24.... From the speed they are working on it. One year can produced at least 6 056.

There are over 150 037 in service. Considering Type 056 light frigate is to replace all of them, it is reasonable to built in large number.

The Chinese Engineers are catching up fast with the Western Technology. Good Job China....

First, they used to call their frigates - warships and their corvettes as frigates. But now they call their corvettes as warships.
Good job China:rofl:

Outdated design, Chinese do not have the ability to catch up with the most avant-garde design and construction. The low performance of the Chinese ship.

Are you jealous?

There are over 150 037 in service. Considering Type 056 light frigate is to replace all of them, it is reasonable to built in large number.

Why do you think we need to replace 1 for 1 for 037? FAC 022 already replace half of them and we are no more in mao doctrine. PLAN is moving towards blue navy. I believe they are direct replacemennt for jiangwei class light frigate.

Outdated design, Chinese do not have the ability to catch up with the most avant-garde design and construction. The low performance of the Chinese ship.

you are right.
but we can use it sink your ship,its enough

Why do you think we need to replace 1 for 1 for 037? FAC 022 already replace half of them and we are no more in mao doctrine. PLAN is moving towards blue navy. I believe they are direct replacemennt for jiangwei class light frigate.

022 replaced 021.
056 for 037
054A for 053
052c for 051

People burning with jealousy against China.
Love live our Chinese friends.
The red dragon is rising.
chinese-dragon-red.jpg

Hong Kong may have the luck to be the first place of the deployment of the 056 light frigates.

If it will be a multi mission then it will be great but I think PN would be interested on a much bigger one like the Turkish Milgem type 2100 tons or greater.

And the friends of Pakistan would not take some?

no, they will surely not.
because they already took the Azmat. 056 is only a little bigger with bigger guns.

Weapons of 056 export version:
2x SSM Launchers
1x8-Cell SAM (RAM)
1x 76mm gun
2x 30mm gun

both 056 and Azmat will be used as effective coast guard patrol boat. not as “main battle” ship.

any details of the SAM system installed on Type056 ?
its details and specs will be helpful.

best regards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom