What's new

China will build up to 42 Units Type 055 large destroyer

of course I watched the video of his presentation, you have problem with that? besides, where did I said [a weapon will render others useless]? you moron!!! It is like saying atomic bombs will render others useless, Is this your best comprehension skill?

Carefully read the last paragraph of this article, quote"If the arsenal ship can be quickly completed and constructed, the Type 055 destroyer will become a relatively technically obsolete product and will not be built in large numbers." If such a ship could make the currently most advanced and powerful Type 055 suddenly become technically obsolete, how formidable it could be?

The following is directly quoting from Ma's speech" If several all-energy battle ships are deployed in pacific, indian ocean and atlantic separately, China could control the world"
For your little brain, as a serious scientist, Ma spoke like that must be crazy, right?

View attachment 482509

View attachment 482508
omg, at least have some basic comprehension skills```[ one such all-energy battle ship will be able to challenge a whole fleet of US AC battle group.]``this was what you wrote on post 61```it was you who to put words into professor Ma's mouth. That video is nothing, and it has been on forums for quite sometimes, loads people in China have watched that, and you took it as some sort of "secret bible" or something``:lol:?``only clueless fanboys would lead this material to a funny conclusion you've posted on post 61

1:none of your funny translation has to do with neither the pictures you put on nor Professor Mas had said in the conference (the video circulated on internet was the edited ones, senstive bits were cut, I guess you have no clue of our secruity protocol dont you?)

2: 全能舰 is not "all energy ship" its a stupid translation, if you have a slight clue of what it really is you'd know it is literally means, all mission battleship````it is a concept both adopted by China and U.S, I bet you also dont know in 2015 DON of the U.S drafted similar proposal to develop all mission battleship, and in Jan 2017 they made a serious report of that?```and the only thing that might connect to the translation was the key tech to develop an all mission battleship was the power generator, power distribution system and power management system```as many direct energy weapons will be used in future navy combat``

3: to develop 全能舰 all-mission battleship is the inevitable phenomenon of naval tech development, we are not alone on this road, we are neck to neck to the U.S on this frontier, we can be leading in this field but if they sort out the money and have the right lobby on the stage, their pace could be very fast too!

4: all-mission battleship revolusionizes power system and its related areas, but it does not revolusionize the way of how the warfare is carried out, the difference is in future, there are fewer types of ships in a AC task force with only all-mission battleships, but the way of how they detect target, how to fight electronic warfare, how to intercept subs, how to manage battle awarness, how to attack surface or air targets are still the same with today's form

What the source of this video!
you better ask him to post such "secret" material``:lol:

omg, at least have some basic comprehension skills```[ one such all-energy battle ship will be able to challenge a whole fleet of US AC battle group.]``this was what you wrote on post 61```it was you who to put words into professor Ma's mouth. That video is nothing, and it has been on forums for quite sometimes, loads people in China have watched that, and you took it as some sort of "secret bible" or something``:lol:?``only clueless fanboys would lead this material to a funny conclusion you've posted on post 61

1:none of your funny translation has to do with neither the pictures you put on nor Professor Mas had said in the conference (the video circulated on internet was the edited ones, senstive bits were cut, I guess you have no clue of our secruity protocol dont you?)

2: 全能舰 is not "all energy ship" its a stupid translation, if you have a slight clue of what it really is you'd know it is literally means, all mission battleship````it is a concept both adopted by China and U.S, I bet you also dont know in 2015 DON of the U.S drafted similar proposal to develop all mission battleship, and in Jan 2017 they made a serious report of that?```and the only thing that might connect to the translation was the key tech to develop an all mission battleship was the power generator, power distribution system and power management system```as many direct energy weapons will be used in future navy combat``

3: to develop 全能舰 all-mission battleship is the inevitable phenomenon of naval tech development, we are not alone on this road, we are neck to neck to the U.S on this frontier, we can be leading in this field but if they sort out the money and have the right lobby on the stage, their pace could be very fast too!

4: all-mission battleship revolusionizes power system and its related areas, but it does not revolusionize the way of how the warfare is carried out, the difference is in future, there are fewer types of ships in a AC task force with only all-mission battleships, but the way of how they detect target, how to fight electronic warfare, how to intercept subs, how to manage battle awarness, how to attack surface or air targets are still the same with today's form

you better ask him to post such "secret" material``:lol:
What are you grin here? I can smell the stupidity of yours even over the internet. what the purpose for you to write so many meaingless craps? and since when I called it "secret" material? this is the second time you twisted my words with your ignorance and poor imagination. you should be shamed of yourself with such low comprehension ability if you want to bullshit on this forum. In fact, I highly doubt if you can understand Chinese at all.

On the part of one such all-energy battle ship will be able to challenge a whole fleet of US AC battle group , Ma clearly claims in his words, quote" One such ship have the firepower equal to a fleet of AC battle group" and quote" Deploying several of them in each ocean, China can control the world", is this so hard for you imbecile to understand and digest?

Moreover, there is no such thing as US is neck to neck with China, and save those if US do this do that to yourself . The ppt clearly states China achieves cluster of technology breakthrough in both weaponary and power system, overtaking west, and will dominate and lead the new way of future navy battle. I bet you clown have no clue about what the above sentence means. Ma also openly claim in numerous times that China is at least one generation ahead of US in those areas, again it must be hard for you to figure out what a generation in tech world represents.

Last edited:
The more 055,the better!
36 should be the mini. number!
And permanently deploy 4 units type 055 each in Pakistan Karachi and Gwadar and 8 in total would be very much prefered if PAK allows it;
Along with an AC aircraft carrier strike group,to protect the security of the Indian Ocean, maintain peace in the Indian Ocean, and resolutely defend the common military and economic interests of the Pakistani and Chinese alliances.
The ships deployed by China in Pakistani seas should be leased and operated by Pakistani Navy, not PLAN. These should also be allowed to be used against whomever Pakistan Navy deems necessary without any restrictions. The Chinese interests would be counselled as secondary preference.

The ships deployed by China in Pakistani seas should be leased and operated by Pakistani Navy, not PLAN. These should also be allowed to be used against whomever Pakistan Navy deems necessary without any restrictions. The Chinese interests would be counselled as secondary preference.
Chinese warships will absolutely not accept foreign command unless they are authorized by the UN Security Council.
I am talking about Chinese naval base in Pakistan.
Of course, if Pakistan does not allow China to establish a naval base in Gwadar, then there will be no command issue.

The United States not only establishes naval, air force, and army military bases in South Korea, but also South Korea does not have the right to command war. If South Korea wants to wage a war,it must be approved by the United States.

According to U.S. orders, the Korean military must not develop missiles with a range of more than 800 kilometers.

Of course, China will not restrict Pakistan, but the Chinese military will only accept the orders of the Chinese Communist Party.
The stronger Pakistan is, the stronger China-Pakistan alliance will be.

For example, China's naval base in Djibouti, the Chinese army can absolutely not accept the command of Djibouti's officers.
timg

timg

I understand what you mean. As a sovereign country, accepting naval bases from other countries is a major issue. If Pakistan is unwilling (China pays Djibouti $21 million USD a year as base rents), China will not force Pakistan to accept China's demand on establishing naval bases in Pakistan.

In the Indian Ocean, China has other choices, Hambantota (Sri Lanka), Trincomalee (Sri Lanka), Lai Drift (Myanmar), Chittagong (Bangladesh), Danao (Myanmar), Faroe Atoll (Maldives), Kenya Mombasa and other countries are all possible options. Of course, China will definitely obtain approval from the host country and pay a reasonable fee such as Djibouti $21 million USD a year.

Every country has all the right to take necessary step for their safety. I agree with that. So far as US is concern, you guys are far far away from being capable of harming US in armed conflict.
i didnt agree. if weapon decides everything, then HOUTHEI should.have been annhilated by SAUD coalition long time ago. still remeber how PLA kicked UN army *** at KOREA war in 1950?

Mao Ze Dong said: USA is paper tiger. but his successors dont have balls.

A China with an offensive policy...it’s too beautiful to imagine.
True dat. Even if China had a secret bomb that can totally wipe out entire India the useless CCP would still beg India to join obor lol and ask permission to link a railway with Nepal.

LOL

2025 taking Taiwan back as fast estimation and 2049 is the extrem deadline!
Not under CCP. They are more interested in status quo, status quo is win for Taiwan .

What are you grin here? I can smell the stupidity of yours even over the internet. what the purpose for you to write so many meaingless craps? and since when I called it "secret" material? this is the second time you twisted my words with your ignorance and poor imagination. you should be shamed of yourself with such low comprehension ability if you want to bullshit on this forum. In fact, I highly doubt if you can understand Chinese at all.

On the part of one such all-energy battle ship will be able to challenge a whole fleet of US AC battle group , Ma clearly claims in his words, quote" One such ship have the firepower equal to a fleet of AC battle group" and quote" Deploying several of them in each ocean, China can control the world", is this so hard for you imbecile to understand and digest?

Moreover, there is no such thing as US is neck to neck with China, and save those if US do this do that to yourself . The ppt clearly states China achieves cluster of technology breakthrough in both weaponary and power system, overtaking west, and will dominate and lead the new way of future navy battle. I bet you clown have no clue about what the above sentence means. Ma also openly claim in numerous times that China is at least one generation ahead of US in those areas, again it must be hard for you to figure out what a generation in tech world represents.
自己一个无知的二货一直说什么全能舰无敌,自己看看自己的回复(我真觉得你连什么是全能舰都不知道,更不用说现代海战是怎么打的了),说什么马伟明说的一艘全能舰能干掉美国的航母舰队,你以为打仗是打游戏,出一个大和舰就可以团灭人家?:lol:``有一点点军事常识的人,或者脑筋好使的人都不会说这么可笑的话。你说是马伟明说的,请你不要用你的无知来侮辱人家好么,自己作贱就行了,还TM说是人家说的。来来,把他的原话贴出来···搞得自己知道个毛线似得,告诉你逗比,马总在会上也说了我们在海洋力量方面还差美国20年,在发动机领域还差30年这个你知道么逗比?

还TM把一个影子都没有的事情拿过来吹,跟你说事实还嘴硬,真实死鸭子嘴硬,半桶水晃的欢····在新一代舰载能源研究领域不只是我们一家在搞,知道么逗比,美国也很早开始了,你自己去看看DON或者其他机构看看他们的PPT,不要笑人家PPT,我们目前也还不是在PPT阶段。我们暂时的在总电力管理系统、电磁炮领域方面研究的领先是有条件的,人家很早就开始在这方面的研究了,只不过体制跟我们不一样,有太多的掣肘因素,而我们只要得到了上层的肯定,扫平机构里的内斗问题就可以了!我看这些你这个小白也不知道吧····

再次告诉你这个无知的小白,全能舰没有根本性的改变任何作战模式,它在战场上的感知,火力引导,火力打击,防空,反舰,反潜和电子战方面和现在的模式没有什么两样。最大的不同就是舰种少了,战场感知和打击节点的生存力、可维护性、多样性、整合性强了···这些在你的那个所谓的“干货”视频里没有吧??呵呵····

给你最基本的科普,还这样的口气回复,真的是有娘生没娘养的货·····别TM出来丢人了,让老外看了都觉寒颤····呵呵

Back
Top Bottom