What's new

China Warns U.S. To Stay Out Of Sea Dispute

Lol, boys, as funny as this thread is becoming...let it go. Start a new one, do something...but please let this thread die a natural death.

Of course, China's claim can not compare to the USA's claim of Guam. There was history behind it.

We fought and controlled our territory, but most importantly the ethnic groups there wanted to be part of the United States. Meanwhile, various South East Asian nations do not want to be part of ambitious China. That is the difference, my dear Gpit! :rofl:

Your logic implies that Spratly is too far ways from China, and China shouldn't claim per your map. Guam is farther from US continent.

Of course US's claim over Guam is different from China's claim, where China claims thousands of years of sovereignty over Spratly.

Does China ever want these SE Asian nations to be part of China? :rofl:

Nothing refreshing here.

This is about Guam:
Guam mulls going its own way
by Mar-Vic Cagurangan Mar-vic Cagurangan – Sat Jun 11, 10:36 pm ET

HAGATNA, Guam (AFP) – Almost 70 years after US Marines freed Guam from Japanese forces during World War II, political leaders on the Pacific island are again seeking liberty -- this time from Washington.

Guam mulls going its own way - Yahoo! News

China Towns ? Can be "China Concentration Towns" like the Japaneses during WWII ... Worry not, my dear Gpit! :laugh:

Besides, if the Chineses here in the US want to be in China - then they would not want to be here! :rofl:

No matter how you hate Chinatown, it was, is, and will exist. It will exist not only in USA, but also in Canada, Europe and other places.

It is a WWII atrocity of US government to set up Japanese concentration camp, a similar behavior Hitler did against the Jews. :disagree: I'm glad that US government apologized for that and compensated the Japanese victims.

It is definitely sickening and repulsive to hear somebody from a country as "beacon of democracy and freedom" to tout those camps. :tdown:

BTW, I saw a Chinese posted on web his exciting experience of how he spent 10 years to get US citizenship and another 15 years to get rid of it. It is actually not easy to renounce a US citizenship, much less freer than to get rid of Chinese citizenship, as I was told.

I fully support UN vision that people should have chance to choose where he/she wants to live.

U.S. Citizens Continue to Renounce
Last month the Treasury Department published the names of individuals who renounced their United States citizenship or terminated their long-term U.S. residency (“expatriated”) during the quarter ending March 31, 2011. A total of 499 individuals expatriated during this quarter. While 499 is not the highest number of quarterly expatriates in recent history, the quarterly average number of expatriates continues to increase. The following graph shows the quarterly average number of expatriates for the past 4 years.

6a00e54fb13f5188340154330e440f970c-800wi

International Tax Blog: U.S. Citizens Continue to Renounce

China town exist everywhere all over the world. This is good, Chinese and other peoples can stay in group everywhere they like as long as China government never take advantage to do bad thing and harm nations who friendly accept Chinese community.

However, be careful with 3 way of Chinese invasion

Method 1 : China government encourage and push Chinese citizens to immigrate to neighbor countries ( even Africa) as many as possible, then year after year try to turn those places into satellites of China.

Method 2 : China disputes with all of her neighbor countries, tries to encroach inch by inch land and sea.

Method 3: China learns to expand in American way. They tries to become the main suppliers and rule economic of weaker nations, then control them in a malicious way.

I dont know why US and VIETNAM want to attempt SUICIDE by messing with china.For US its an economic suicide while vietnam and other blah blah blah states will jeoperdize their existance by messing with china as could trigger a world war.

Method 1 : China government encourage and push Chinese citizens to immigrate to neighbor countries ( even Africa) as many as possible, then year after year try to turn those places into satellites of China.

Method 2 : China disputes with all of her neighbor countries, tries to encroach inch by inch land and sea.

Method 3: China learns to expand in American way. They tries to become the main suppliers and rule economic of weaker nations, then control them in a malicious way.

tumblr_l4aiapByPA1qa0ztjo4_400.png

American military might was last seen with its tail between its legs in Vietnam. Now, in Afghanistan they are frantically looking for a way to make peace with the Talebans. Do we need to say more about the military might of the US? Yes, the US has considerable military might but it is in no way invincible. Some people portray it that way because it serves their purpose.

Dear do you really think that China can fight better than US in Afg. ?

America will not risk anything against china. Americans are only good at killing people who cant do anything back to them and they are are cowards. How did they protect their freinds husni mubarek an individual and Georgia against russia.

Is this your reason for your cowardliness to defend your sovereignty.?:yahoo:

I dont know why US and VIETNAM want to attempt SUICIDE by messing with china.For US its an economic suicide while vietnam and other blah blah blah states will jeoperdize their existance by messing with china as could trigger a world war.
Coz the Ship lane in SCS (East sea) is very important for US-Japan-Korea-Taiwan cargo-oil ships.If China can control SCS, USA will lose the influence in ASIA, weaken their power, and USA doesn't want that.^^

For VN, those island belong to us since 1836, no China's troop there, it's so near VN ( only 320-350 km to the nearest island) and SCS is also rich in natural resources such as oil and natural gas, we can not lose it , specialy during this economy crisis :)

Only China's merchant ships need to be re-routed, coz we won't damage any one else, but any more route for you to import lots of resouces to mataining your economy and feed 1,3 bil Chinese ??

Vn will be OK, we can ask for help from Indian's route, we have many way to import and export and CHina can not block our way, coz we don't need to pass by your territory ^^
no boy. You are a communist country, which most Indian folks don't like.
but if they sell soul, maybe. But not likely, they hate communism.

anyway, you win, boy.:)

Your logic implies that Spratly is too far ways from China, and China shouldn't claim per your map. Guam is farther from US continent.

First ofa all, which part of my logic shown that Spratly is too far ways from China?

Of course US's claim over Guam is different from China's claim, where China claims thousands of years of sovereignty over Spratly.

Secondly, the logic which you haven't figured out from my post was that "China doesn't have thousands of years of sovereignty over Spratly."

Does China ever want these SE Asian nations to be part of China? :rofl:

Nothing refreshing here.

Third, China doesn't want these SE Asian nations to be part of China's benefit to be exact. :laugh: Unfortunately, these SE Asian nations will not let China has her way, however. :azn:

Guam mulls going its own way
by Mar-Vic Cagurangan Mar-vic Cagurangan – Sat Jun 11, 10:36 pm ET

This is about Guam:

Fine! Let the people of Guam decide. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom