What's new

China warns U.S. surveillance plane

The Chinese here can spin it however they want to, but as I stated in my previous post, it's all about control of the SCS. Our flights and patrols of the SCS ensures that it stays out of Chinese hands. Regardless, those islands the Chinese are building are sitting ducks against US bombers and cruise missiles.

US engage the people, China engage the government. But sometimes engaging the people's will is no good.

For example, every ordinary people of cos wants as much welfare and subsides from government as possible. They do not care whether the government will collapse or not. So, shall we heed the voice of people?

I know China engages the government, but what you must realize is that in many countries public opinion becomes too important, so much so, that it alone can make policies.

Also, in general, you want people to admire you, praise you, and be friendly to you. That is required.

The Chinese here can spin it however they want to, but as I stated in my previous post, it's all about control of the SCS. Our flights and patrols of the SCS ensures that it stays out of Chinese hands. Regardless, those islands the Chinese are building are sitting ducks against US bombers and cruise missiles.

how about Guam?...is certainly not beyong our reach.

Spin? :lol:

That construction (airstrips and naval ports) are designed to give full control of the SCS to China :lol:
That's why China is building dozens of type 056 corvettes and coast guard ships to patrol the SCS.

China also has bombers H-6K armed with cruise missiles such as KD-20 and YJ-18 AshM. China has the J-11D, J-16, JH-7A/B.

These naval and air assets of the PLA will be supported by the construction in China's South Sea.

But the bottom line is the US doesn't have the balls to get into a shooting war with China. You know it, I know it and the US military knows it too.

You are powerless and that stings your bruise ego to no end :lol:
Live with the humiliation :coffee:

I think we should schedule an emergency landing for 2 of our fighters in Guam just like what they did with their F-18s cry for help in Taiwan :lol:

Couple of J-11D or J-16 will do the trick :lol:

Last edited:
But that construction is designed to give full control of the SCS to China :lol:
That's why China is building dozens of type 056 corvettes and coast guard ships to patrol the SCS.

China also has bombers H-6K armed with cruise missiles such as KD-20 and YJ-18 AshM. China has the J-11D, J-16, JH-7A/B.

These naval and air assets of the PLA will be supported by the construction in China's South Sea.

But the bottom line is the US doesn't have the balls to get into a shooting war with China. You know, I know it and the US military knows it too.

Wait until we form the 4th aircraft carrier battle group to permanantly anchor in SCS, we will ensure American's freedom of navigation without charge.:rofl:

Wait until we form the 4th aircraft carrier battle group to permanantly anchor in SCS, we will ensure American's freedom of navigation without charge.:rofl:

Should some of their fighters/bombers experience some malfunction AGAIN, they are welcome to land on our military base in SCS. We shall welcome them with open arms and screwdrivers :rofl:

Both China and US are not stupid enough to start a hot war..
It does not fit the interests of both countries..

Spin? :lol:

That construction (airstrips and naval ports) are designed to give full control of the SCS to China :lol:

But the bottom line is the US doesn't have the balls to get into a shooting war with China. You know it, I know it and the US military knows it too.

US flights and patrols of the SCS ensures that the Chinese don't gain control over the SCS. We'll continue to conduct them whenever we want to.

Whose the one with a "bruised ego?" You mean the country that cried 8 times to our aircraft and was told to F off?

Do you use emoticons on all your posts Beidou? What are you, a child?

I know China engages the government, but what you must realize is that in many countries public opinion becomes too important, so much so, that it alone can make policies.

Also, in general, you want people to admire you, praise you, and be friendly to you. That is required.
That is a very artificial reply. This people will praise but they will suffer later. Most mass are ignorant. Look at the gulf war II in 2003. Mass support the invasion duped by the WMD of US but end up the outcome?

Looks like the tension between China and the US has gone severaol notches up. Now with that spying accusations being put on the table, that's indeed a cold war confrontation.

Despite of increased US military activity, however, China won't be deterred or stopped from construction. So long as the build-up continues, US harassments are not really big nuisance.

I see these efforts only speeding up China's efforts to establish an ADIZ over the SCS and then pushing forward toward areas that are thought exclusively belonged to the US.

So long as the US keeps playing to the tune of China, confrontation and tension game is just fine and even desirable.

The PLAAF is still training the next batch of pilots who can do that maneuver.
Why such hostility?

Looks like the tension between China and the US has gone severaol notches up. Now with that spying accusations being put on the table, that's indeed a cold war confrontation.

Despite of increased US military activity, however, China won't be deterred or stopped from construction. So long as the build-up continues, US harassments are not really big nuisance.

I see these efforts only speeding up China's efforts to establish an ADIZ over the SCS and then pushing forward toward areas that are thought exclusively belonged to the US.

So long as the US keeps playing to the tune of China, confrontation and tension game is just fine and even desirable.

Umm... It is not desirable.

You are playing right into US hands, where you are scaring the shit out of all surrounding neighbors, and clubbing them together. That will be very dangerous for China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom