What's new

China warns of escalating arms race in Asia

You strategy is fine, but what is your plan of decoupling your economy with US economy, with out effecting yours, as I recall they are your largest partner :)

Have I said that?
In current time, fastenning our economy with US economy is good for china bcz if china and US goes to a war now, china have no change to win without using ICBM and nuke. So the best stragegy now is bond the US and us to the same boat.:lol:

Salaam....:coffee:

ref:China warns of escalating arms race in Asia - Telegraph
China warns of escalating arms race in Asia
japan_1788824c.jpg

China is warning that it will be forced to stoke up a dangerously escalating arms race in Asia in response to Japanese plans to build a missile-defence system designed to protect the country from North Korean attacks.
Japan unveiled a sweeping update of its national defence polices on December 17, 2010 Photo: REUTERS
By Praveen Swami, Diplomatic Editor 4:37PM GMT 19 Dec 2010

Japan said last week that it planned to purchase Patriot PAC3 interceptors, which are meant to shoot down incoming short and medium-range ballistic missiles, and to step up work on Aegis – a US-led sea-based system to protect ships and troops from ballistic missile attack.

why should a defensive weapon escalate arms race unless china is planning to attack japan and fears that there offense would go waste with this interceptor???
:what::what::what:

As a superpower, just like the United States; China is destined to follow the principles of mutual destruction, meaning if any hostile country shall inflict devastating destruction on China, China's nuclear arsenals will be thrown at the hostile country in retaliation.:coffee:

With a missile shield in development, Japan can alter that rule. That kind of shift in power is not some thing that China want to see.

Though I am in no position to criticize Japan for what she's doing, since the PLA second artillery corps have already successfully conducted ASAT and mid-course anti-ballistic missile tests:azn:

US occupied which countries?
Let's see, Iraq and Afghanistan for now. :coffee: Of course, I understand, "occupation" isn't a word in India's dictionary, since the United State is a FREE and DEMOCRATIC country just like India!:yahoo::yahoo: US didn't OCCUPY these countries, she is just simply helping them:partay:

well...looks like ww3 will start in asia. wish you best of luck in preventing it.

Let's see, Iraq and Afghanistan for now. :coffee: Of course, I understand, "occupation" isn't a word in India's dictionary, since the United State is a FREE and DEMOCRATIC country just like India!:yahoo::yahoo: US didn't OCCUPY these countries, she is just simply helping them:partay:

if that's your definition of "occupation", i aren't got nothing to say! :coffee:

one should take out the closest enemy before engaging the distant ones. in Asia, it is only india which has an active plan to invade China. as long as india exists, China's national security and territorial integrity will remain vulnerable. without india, US would have become a friend of China, because it is india which wants to see a conflict between China and US and is therefore using US to contain China. indian think tanks and lobbies in US are inciting the Pentagon to act against China. if you carefully notice, you will see almost all the racist anti-China news reports published by pro-Pentagon news papers are written by indian authors. similarly, india has always tried to poison the friendship between China and Russia. india is behind everything anti-China. don't take indian threat lightly, don't underestimate india's cunning diplomacy and military might, no one could believe that india would split Pakistan in 1971.

Somebody told me that its US who is posing India against China.
If what you said is true(how silly I am to say that) then India is the real super power which can use US according to its aspiration.The world two super power are just a puppet in indian hands:bounce:
I am tired of listening :blah::blah:

As a superpower, just like the United States; China is destined to follow the principles of mutual destruction, meaning if any hostile country shall inflict devastating destruction on China, China's nuclear arsenals will be thrown at the hostile country in retaliation.:coffee:

With a missile shield in development, Japan can alter that rule. That kind of shift in power is not some thing that China want to see.

Though I am in no position to criticize Japan for what she's doing, since the PLA second artillery corps have already successfully conducted ASAT and mid-course anti-ballistic missile tests:azn:

So if China has a right to buid up a military for Defensive(lol) reasons, then Japan doesn't have that right and therefore can't build this Defensive missle shield. BS.

I never admired US mentality and their sometimes anti human strategies to satisfy their thrist to be called as lone super power but Afghanistan and Iraq and somewhat pakistan without taliban is always welcome.

So if China has a right to buid up a military for Defensive(lol) reasons, then Japan doesn't have that right and therefore can't build this Defensive missle shield. BS.

Japan is the loser of WWII. If they intended to modify the constitution and enhance the military power,that would be a denial of the result of the WWII.

I never admired US mentality and their sometimes anti human strategies to satisfy their thrist to be called as lone super power but Afghanistan and Iraq and somewhat pakistan without taliban is always welcome.

Keep in mind that during the Soviet invasion the Americans have always aided the Talibans (not sure if they were called "Talibans" back then). Welcoming or not, they are just a tool amongst the contest between superpowers. :coffee:

you were being what?? :confused:

i am srry, but i don't know many fancy terms of english.

I was just saying the opposite of what I really mean (how some Indians believe just because US is a democracy that she doesn't occupy other countries). So I gave two current examples, Afghanistan and Iraq; which US claims to be "protecting" and "aiding". But stealing natural resources and eliminating hostile governments.:undecided: I mean no disrespect for the US government though, since any lone superpower would have done the same.

Back
Top Bottom