What's new

China 'warns' India with border drill

Whatever China does on her side of the border, India PANICS and whines. India will soon suffer a MASSIVE heart attack.

you living in a fantasy land??? heart attack my god is India a person???? how old are you??:rofl:

panic arises when a country do any drill pointed to our country ... what`s new in that???

c`mon give something informative as you are a senior member ...

you living in a fantasy land??? heart attack my god is India a person???? how old are you??:rofl:

panic arises when a country do any drill pointed to our country ... what`s new in that???

c`mon give something informative as you are a senior member ...

If you read my message carefully.......India in my message #19 meant the Indian Government.

If you read my message carefully.......India in my message #19 meant the Indian Government.

Indian Government????

sorry but indian Govt. is too busy in scams these days....(scams on daily basis..)

Yes please make India spend more and more money in importing Arms. India will soon go BANKRUPT !!!

We are world's third largest economy and with a very healthy growth rate. Don't worry about us, think about yr self it seems that u missed the elephant in room. Do u even know about the state of yr economy , you hope China would drive us bankrupt through this arms race. It is Pakistan which BANKRUPT !!!. Instead of trying douse the fires which is destroying yr house you are dreaming of seeing India destroyed.

real thread for India
china road/rail link has been completed
air bases are active with advance j-10 and j-11 also

kindly don't use Pakistan in this thread

Excellent work done by China.....Keep it up guyz....keep india busy and scared like that......:smokin::china:

What happens to your 1 Pakistani = 10 Yindoos hypothesis !!! ???Itne bure din aa gaye aapke itni jaldi.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom