What's new

China warns India, says it will intervene if New Delhi incites trouble in Pakistan

A clear message sent by a genuine super power, indirectly through one of it's key think tanks, to a wannabe shuupa pawa, to STFU.

Having said that, Pakistan MUST prepare for ANY contingency, based on it's own capabilities and resources in hand.

Pakistan doesnt need help form any other country to rein in this fake super power, but its nice to know how many friends we have vis-a-vis a shupa pawa

We never took their government spoke persons and military generals seriously, what difference does an 'influential think tank' makes?
This is how they respond as they are not stupid like PM Modi ( Google search Stupid PM list ) a sign is enough if you guys have left some brain to think.

I've never seen a country (India) make so much noise about "surgical strikes" (in response to Mumbai, Uri, Delhi, etc.) but never ever carry through with it.

It's a basic principle, if you can't do something, stop boasting about it.
Last time I heard Indian soldiers broke Chinese watch Tower and ask them to pack their bags and go back.. and Chinese complied :rofl::rofl:

This is how they respond as they are not stupid like PM Modi ( Google search Stupid PM list ) a sign is enough if you guys have left some brain to think.
when I searched it along with Chinese MAO name , because of asking to Kill Birds and bringing famine in China......man made famine..lo

k

Well these kind story was planted when you defect and for defection you need to tell what other side want to hear.... So basically he saying Russia wanted to destroyed E PAK , and India has nothing to do with it and CIA failed to understand , KGB move...
Cia ignored but they knew ! Bengalis were trained in India and in Russia lol watch again and understand
If Russia was our side he wud hv stopped that training

Google search which country searches the most in animal ****, and you'll have no dignity to come back and reply to me.

Back
Top Bottom