What's new

China warns India against oil exploration in South China Sea.

1 chinese getting rapped by 10 indians:lol:

have u seen gang bang??:lol:

this is the way..;)

Only an Indian can think of a gang bang between 10 Indians GUYS.

So the Caucasian man has become the benchmarking for beauty of ones women folk.

Seriously! i think you are humiliating your fellow Chinese members here a lot.

Every race wants our women. Indian guys are desperate to be with Chinese girls, but Chinese girls don't like Indians.

Only an Indian can think of a gang bang between 10 Indians GUYS.

i dont blame u man. i know ur wives womb got slashed today and now ur jealous abt the right ppl get in democracy.

Every race wants our women. Indian guys are desperate to be with Chinese girls, but Chinese girls don't like Indians.

ohh really with that accent and flat racks, i dont think a chinese woman can make me happy.

Just stay out of P O K before lecturing India....

i'll try to be rational although its going to be hard with your "chinese IQ"

Men from every race are interested in mongoloid women, not CHINESE women, because they have some gene or trait that is missing from the rest of the races.

However for some reason women have virtually no interest in Mongoloid men

Every race wants our women.

You do know how that statement reflects on your own women folk, your mom, sister etc?

Indian guys are desperate to be with Chinese girls, but Chinese girls don't like Indians.

Er,............not sure if Indians have some kind of fetish for Chinese girl, but the chances of Indian-Chinese marriages are low because of cultural conservativeness from both sides.

Men from every race are interested in mongoloid women, not CHINESE women, because they have some gene or trait that is missing from the rest of the races.

how can u even think of being rational dude. ur destroying the mood

Why would Chinese men want women from other races when we have the most gorgeous women on earth.
We have everything we want, beautiful women, lots of money, powerful country, powerful military that made a total mockery of India and the Indian military in 1962.

You do know how that statement reflects on your own women folk, your mom, sister etc?

Er,............not sure if Indians have some kind of fetish for Chinese girl, but the chances of Indian-Chinese marriages are low because of cultural conservativeness from both sides.

:rofl:

No race like Indian guys. They smell like curry munchers.

Why would Chinese men want women from other races when we have the most gorgeous women on earth.
We have everything we want, beautiful women, lots of money, powerful country, powerful military that made a total mockery of India and the Indian military in 1962.

:rofl:

No race like Indian guys. They smell like curry munchers.

So be happy in whatever you got instead of blabbering this and that stupid "warnings". Usually conflicts happen when someone is not satisfied. But you seem to be content here. Then what are you hollering all about?

So be happy in whatever you got instead of blabbering this and that stupid "warnings". Usually conflicts happen when someone is not satisfied. But you seem to be content here. Then what are you hollering all about?
See what happens, my dear Sikkimese? Those northern indians don't trust mongoloids and even have evil thoughts about exploiting mongoloids.

That's why they call you चीनी. Trust me, you can shout "jai hind, I hate China" your whole life and they will still call you चीनी. You simply don't belong with those people. You should have your own country like Bhutan. Now that China has opened up infrastructure, we can trade with you, you don't need to be part of india anymore. When China smashes indian army, that's your chance at freedom! Grab it!

Back
Top Bottom