What's new

China urges Philippines to respect its sovereignty

I wasn't taking sides, it was a general question to all involved. That's why I asked, to learn more on the matter. I noticed a lot of arguing/debating goes on here about claim to those islands. Obviously each side has it's reasons for claim. Just trying to get to understand.

And I told you where to find it. American timeline. WW2 Japanese conquered all South east Asia, then US won. US redistributed territory. That's what happened. Though some still remain in Republic of China's hands, so still Chinese.

@BoQ77

The islands were ours, you guys took it, we took it back, and it was against the American puppet Vietnam not Communist Vietnam, the true sovereign Vietnam. But either way it was ours to begin with, as I mentioned above, the US first gave it to "vietnam" in the interests of the French, of course what happened next was not expected by the US, so hence this problem of ours.

Your govt giving benefit to Phillipines to withdraw the case from Arbitration ...
China never assures on the ownership of that ...

And you must prove when it's yours and when we took it ... in my above quote in bold and italic ...

Well the chinese should respect International law and Waters and islands of other nations what right do they have to ask respect for act that says alot of about them? ridiculous just like their claims

Back
Top Bottom