What's new

China urges Pakistani leaders to resolve issues over CPEC project

as this topic is hot now so i did some research over it and i found few things which i wanted to share the eastern route is actually Lahore- Karachi motorway in which there are many investors and major chunk of investment is not coming from China but some ex member of pmln's company which is registered in middle east...it is included in cpec just to show how big the project is and also if u remember in 2014 thr was a ground breaking cermony in \Karachi for thar coal power plant that is also included in cpec just to show cpec as a big project..... things are getting mixed up we need more clarity & transparency

This is exactly what I'd said earlier, since the early days, all sorts of diverse projects have been put under the CPEC umbrella, even if the source is not China, and even if most of them have nothing to do with Gwadar to Kashgar links.

This is exactly what I'd said earlier, since the early days, all sorts of diverse projects have been put under the CPEC umbrella, even if the source is not China, and even if most of them have nothing to do with Gwadar to Kashgar links.

but the government has to clarify the concerns of other provinces in this regard and be more transparent

Please show us where the figures are fake. And then provide evidence for how and why they are fake. Otherwise, we are all looking at this and not inclined to believe accusations.

So far, the same people calling the numbers fake are the same ones that couldn't even recognise a simple map of highways linked to CPEC. You expect us to believe that they've come to the conclusion that the numbers are fake?

If there were true than these parties would have been satisfied by these assurance,facts,figures presented today and before that many times.I have posted article of todays APC where parties are not satisfied and convinced by these so called facts and figures .CM KPK addressed APC whos video i also has posted here where he said that no significant work is been done tll now in kpk even roads inaugurated as western route of cpec are NHA build roads with noting to do wih cpec.40 billion$ are allocated out of 46 billion $ where is KPKs share.even pmln governor is siding with kpk gov along with all kpk parties same in Balochistan.Lies repeated again and again in APC wont convince anyone as evident from todays APC . AGAIN

I know of the good intentions that Punjab and Sindh has for rest of the provinces, we've seen it all before, from water resource sharing to other things. Our province, our mandate, our laws, our wishes. Pakistan is a federation, and we will use all opportunities within the legal framework to get what we wish.

Careful lala you being and undercover Indian agent will get exposed for standing for the rights of your people and your province.

On the serious note I make you correct we should support the stance of our provincial government, we have to draw a line and no time like present, no matter what bitter end awaits us.

They say CPEC is not a single route then that's fine so why don't they start with the western route and remove resentment of less developed areas.

If there were true than these parties would have been satisfied by these assurance,facts,figures presented today and before that many times.I have posted article of todays APC where parties are not satisfied and convinced by these so called facts and figures .CM KPK addressed APC which i also has posted here where he said that no significant work is been done tll now in kpk even roads inaugurated as western route of cpec are NHA build roads with noting to do wih cpec.40 billion$ are allocated out of 46 billion $ where is KPKs share.even pmln governor is siding with kpk gov along with all kpk parties.Lies repeated again and again in APC wont convince anyone as evident from todays APC.

This is no argument or evidence. CPEC is bad because my party said so, or other people are wrong because so and so said so? because APC is unhappy?

Sorry, this will not suffice. We have been posting evidence, reports, maps and links to actual planning the last few hours.
And this is all people can muster in opposition? Obscure comments from their party leaders?

That doesn't cut it for me or any neutral person.

but the government has to clarify the concerns of other provinces in this regard and be more transparent

I agree. It was perhaps a mistake to bring these all in to one mega list of projects, it would've at least saved us all from this provincial bs.

This is no argument or evidence. CPEC is bad because my party said so, or other people are wrong because so and so said so? because APC is unhappy?

Sorry, this will not suffice. We have been posting evidence, reports, maps and links to actual planning the last few hours.
And this is all people can muster in opposition? Obscure comments from their party leaders?

That doesn't cut it for me or any neutral person.

if CM KPK,Gov KPK,Governer KPK/Baluchistan,opposition parties etc etc declaration is not enough for you than noting will be .some map photos,bogus figures prove noting.Its is another vision 2020 on paper.

if CM KPK and opposition parties declaration is not enough for you than noting will be .some map photos.bogus figures prove noting.

Lol, okay, I'll take my reasoned and evidence based approach, you stay with your party.
Fair enough, I can live with that.

Careful lala you being and undercover Indian agent will get exposed for standing for the rights of your people and your province.

On the serious note I make you correct we should support the stance of our provincial government, we have to draw a line and no time like present, no matter what bitter end awaits us.

They say CPEC is not a single route then that's fine so why don't they start with the western route and remove resentment of less developed areas.

If there were true than these parties would have been satisfied by these assurance,facts,figures presented today and before that many times.I have posted article of todays APC where parties are not satisfied and convinced by these so called facts and figures .CM KPK addressed APC which i also has posted here where he said that no significant work is been done tll now in kpk even roads inaugurated as western route of cpec are NHA build roads with noting to do wih cpec.40 billion$ are allocated out of 46 billion $ where is KPKs share.even pmln governor is siding with kpk gov along with all kpk parties.Lies repeated again and again in APC wont convince anyone as evident from todays APC.

brothers pls read my earlier posts then may be u will have a clear idea and yes government should be clear about the projects

Lol, okay, I'll take my reasoned and evidence based approach, you stay with your party.
Fair enough, I can live with that.

you keep telling that to yourself .reasoned and evidence based approach LOL

you keep telling that to yourself .reasoned and evidence based approach LOL

How many arguments have I posted, go back and count. Your posts have been detailing your party stance.

I think you've forgotten the most basic form of debate taught to us all as children, you argue something, you show evidence, you prove it. Your party's protest is no proof or evidence of anything beyond their protest.

You and others have also been proven wholly false here by myself and others on the single route bs.

How many arguments have I posted, go back and count. Your posts have been detailing your party stance.

I think you've forgotten the most basic form of debate taught to us all as children, you argue something, you show evidence, you prove it. Your party's protest is no proof or evidence of anything beyond their protest.

You and others have also been proven wholly false here by myself and others on the single route bs.

if you cant gather a simple thing that i have said again and again "parties" "APC" etc etc are not convinced/satisfied with videos,articles,News than what can i say.

again bogus maps,bogus figures by PMLN and co unable to convince PTI,PPP,ANP,JI,JUIF,PKMAP,BNP etc etc etc are no "proof".on paper Lahore is paris turned venice occasionally in rainy season.

seriously sir As you are Indian you don't even know what scale of project is this ....

They are being dragged to the level of Punjab and even Sindh

The western route is being build from Balochistan and KPK 1 thing

2nd thing is power Plants in Every Province it's being Build Coal power Projects in Balochistan and Dams in KPK

3rd thing about railway you said

Now let me post the Railway projects official maps
Here you go railway projects in Every Province From Upgrade to Newly construct is there

ROad and Railways is the basic stuff when these will be build then will come the stage of Special Economic zones which is already pointed out by federal gov

8 in KPK 7 In Baluchistan can even provide you with name of those places where these economic zones gonna build and area of it and source...

It's not about that these provinces are not getting anything at all but unfair Demands they are setting that if Punjab is Getting 6 lane Motorways so does Balochistan and KPK with considering about Traffic output and Volume there
Thanks for the railway maps.
Nobody is disputing that roads are being laid. The issue about the other things. Look at the map of proposed power projects that come with CPEC which @AZADPAKISTAN2009 posted. What lies in KPK and Balochistan? Other than the Gwadar port facilities and the 300MW plant that powers it, there is almost nothing West of the central route. Well Karakoram highway cannot not be in KP.

Even the map which he posted is uncertain. IMO Pakistani government has unnecessarily clubbed the loans of all energy projects and such and called it CPEC. As a total package, the investments in provinces other than Punjab and Sind are clearly small. And whatever 'Balochistan is getting'(11-13 projects) are all to support the port infrastructure. The hinterland got nothing. Now projects like hospital and technical institute are good but the lack of spread will seem like Balochistan is being siphoned off. Bad politics.

And a 6-lane highway is a minimum for any motorway like the one connecting Pakistan and China(with exceptions in the mountains). There will be local traffic as well as high speed transport vehicles on the road.

According to PTI and Specially Khattak supporters

this map here is truth

936617_972281522864490_6048517001356514495_n.jpg

And while This map is Bogus and made up Figures :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
CPEC.jpg

Thanks for the railway maps.
Nobody is disputing that roads are being laid. The issue about the other things. Look at the map of proposed power projects that come with CPEC which @AZADPAKISTAN2009 posted. What lies in KPK and Balochistan? Other than the Gwadar port facilities and the 300MW plant that powers it, there is almost nothing West of the central route. Well Karakoram highway cannot not be in KP.

Even the map which he posted is uncertain. IMO Pakistani government has unnecessarily clubbed the loans of all energy projects and such and called it CPEC. As a total package, the investments in provinces other than Punjab and Sind are clearly small. And whatever 'Balochistan is getting'(11-13 projects) are all to support the port infrastructure. The hinterland got nothing. Now projects like hospital and technical institute are good but the lack of spread will seem like Balochistan is being siphoned off. Bad politics.

And a 6-lane highway is a minimum for any motorway like the one connecting Pakistan and China(with exceptions in the mountains). There will be local traffic as well as high speed transport vehicles on the road.

Search the google there are Many other project which are apart of CPEC is under Way like 3600 MW hub Coal power plant in Balochistan and many dams in KPK

Read my comment again before giving your opinion .many political parties have serious concerns not pti alone as evident from todays APC in Islamabad

You sound more like a PTI spokesman more than an average person who genuinely cares about national interest.

I know which other parties have concerns and its the obvious: ANP, JUI-F, and QWP, the same ones who oppose Kala Bagh Dam and bunch of parties who don't even have a single seat in Parliament . :lol:

According to PTI and Specially Khattak supporters

this map here is truth

936617_972281522864490_6048517001356514495_n.jpg

And while This map is Bogus and made up Figures :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
View attachment 286210

Search the google there are Many other project which are apart of CPEC is under Way like 3600 MW hub Coal power plant in Balochistan and many dams in KPK

You compare the two maps and you can see that the Western route has in fact been 'changed' in the bright side by going up north to connect underdeveloped areas of Baluchistan and KP.

You sound more like a PTI spokesman more than an average person who genuinely cares about national interest.

I know which other parties have concerns and its the obvious: ANP, JUI-F, and QWP, the same ones who oppose Kala Bagh Dam and bunch of parties who don't even have a single seat in Parliament . :lol:

you forgot to add Governor KPK Sardar Mehtab of PMLN who also supports Gov KPK to the mix of people who dont want Pakistan to develop

2wlynua.gif

Also add Akhtar Mengal,Fazal ur Rehman,Liaqat Baloch,Mehmood Achakzai etc etc .now keep laughing.

Back
Top Bottom