What's new

China urges Pakistani leaders to resolve issues over CPEC project

He didn't earn his bread today. PMLN high command will be not pleased. Maybe he gets half a plate of Nihari only.

On topic: Leave him mate. He's a troll, we all know it. When him and his like can't argue, they start with:

1. Taliban Khan
2. Terrorists.

etc etc

Who gives a shit what they think? CPEC isn't happening, unless and until Baluchistan and KPK get their fair share - cross that - I've changed my stance from today - unless and until Baluchistan and KPK get 100% of the benefits.

This is hilarious. I love how you have completely changed the scope of your argument, just because i caught your lies and blasted all your arguments, you have finally resorted to trolling and are talking about non sense instead of CPEC.

I see i wasted my time as you're a troll, so i will end the discussion here from my side.

Good Day

Sorry, in this case the responsibility lies only on Nawaz Sharif. Why is he so afraid of bringing all the details of the Project in front of the Parliament. Questions and doubts will be raised, if only our Nawaz Sharif's family was involved in the dealings of this Project. Simple.

Yes it does which is why i said people need to see it beyond a PTI versus PML thing and analyse the situation based on facts and not because whom we voted for. If PTI has raised objections, so have other parties even those who are actually PML coalition partners but i think we are expecting too much out of Pakistanis. The only thing we know is how to bash Imran Khan and PTI.

Initially when the thread started , I got an impression KPK was not getting its share however

Mega Projects Active/Getting Investment in KPK
a) KPK is getting 4.5 Billion dollar DESU dam project (All financed an active project),
Chinese bank involved in 1.5 Billion in funding

b) KPK is getting 13 Billion dollar Bhasha dam project (All approved and active )

So that is 17 Billion in investment for MEGA projects
As such , the other provinces did not raise a concern about their share

Thereforce CPEC balances development in other provinces , by distributing the projects also in other provinces so at Federal Level there is balance of new Energy Projects

I don't think KPK is getting neglected (In greater scheme of things)

I could not delete my post on (Page 5) , MODs delete that post or allow me to delete/ edit however now

I firmly believe that CPEC distribution is fair , and present plan is for sincere multiple route and Economic zones across multiple provinces, I understand the view if one province just got 17 Billion in investment , so ideally government did the right when they got next set of investment they distributed it to other provinces & they also gave KPK again 2 Billion more projects

I am 100% behind Government of Pakistan & Army's initiative for Economic corridor

Xi-Jinping-in-China-1.jpg

Gov/Military should engage the TV channels who spread the false propaganda , and Mr Khatak should be asked to review the projects going to KPK and explain 17-20 Billion investment in KPK is that not enough ?

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong in the democratic process inside Pakistan. Pakistan is not China, where CCP can buy lands at will, force relocate people for projects, without "democratic delibrations".
Such a huge project requires clarification, and I understand.

Mega Projects Active/Getting Investment in KPK
a) KPK is getting 4.5 Billion dollar DESU dam project (All financed an active project),
Chinese bank involved in 1.5 Billion in funding
Dasu is a World bank project, do some research first. Has nothing to do with CPEC, the federal government is trolling, so is the OP. @cb4 ,details needed here.
Projects : Dasu Hydropower Stage I Project | The World Bank
b) KPK is getting 13 Billion dollar Bhasha dam project (All approved and active )
Which Pakistan are you living in? Bhasha is being built in GB(Gilgit Baltistan). Has nothing to do with KPK. It is proposed to be brought under CPEC.
I don't think KPK is getting neglected (In greater scheme of things)
Some reservations are very genuine and have to be addressed, though no one is, or can oppose CPEC, they just want their share.

@notorious_eagle , why are you wasting your time for? you should know better, very disappointed. :lol:

I personally consider KPK / Gilgit area to be really 1 and same , just make it easier to visualize they should just merge both to be quite simple process

I always view the region as one, and the main point is the "region" is getting large projects

Federal approach is correct , they want to balance allocation of investment and $$ figures annually

Can't have 17 billion projects in KPK while overlooking Punjab/Sindh etc or Baluchistan
There is also a 3.5 billion railway link project for KPK

What I did not like is that while KPK gov members are attending CPEC forums , and signing paper of their attendance then how can they claim absurd claims? Mr Khatak should be answerable to the Parliaments

CPEC or no CPEC point is "PROJECTs" are being initiated in region for prosperity of region

Last edited:
I personally consider KPK / Gilgit area to be really 1 and same , just make it easier to visualize they should just merge both to be quite simple process

Federal approach is correct , they want to balance allocation of investment and $$ figures annually

Can't have 17 billion projects in KPK while overlooking Punjab/Sindh etc or Baluchistan
There is also a 3.5 billion railway link project for KPK

What I did not like is that while KPK gov members are attending CPEC forums , and signing paper of their attendance then how can they claim absurd claims? Mr Khatak should be answerable to the Parliament
They are crying about equal share in everything, energy shares are not equal. As i said before some reservations are very genuine and have to be looked at.
GB and KPK cannot be one enity, GB is a disputed area, thus cannot be merged into KPK. Bhasha is under consideration to be brought under CPEC. Most of the details are incorrect.

The federal government has right to kick start "stalled projects"

• DESU dam was it stalled ? No , it has funding, approved including from chinese bank
  • Bhasha Dam was it stalled ? No , it has funding
So what was stalled ?
  • Sindh coal sector , 200 year worth of Coal unattainable (No investors , so CPEC $)
  • Power shortages in Punjab , effecting industry (No investors , so CPEC $)
  • Gawadar area development (No investors , so CPEC $)
  • KPK - Peshawar , rail route needs enhancements for 160km trains (No investors , So CPEC), 3.5 Billion !!

From federal perspective if they see 2-3 Large projects already allocated to a particular region , makes sense they would distribute the funding to other regions where they could not get approvals (Non CPEC alternative options)

The video posted by the @noman Saleem , shows even the route path, was incorrectly being referenced by referencing the incorrect Map for route , not taking account for the official MAP

How is it possible that such a mega project CPEC , the official map for route is not distributed to all provinces ?

Folks downloaded an unofficial map , from god knows what blog and then started this anti Pakistan propaganda about CPEC

• Are there no guidelines by the private TV channels to first verify the Map accuracy that it is indeed the "OFFICIAL" map for route , before airing any video that shows politicians (who got perhaps 1-2 seats in election complaining)

Last edited:
Pakistan several brothers seem to be in a mire, and now have the opportunity to climb out, but you are in each other's pull, who is faster from the mire. Why can't you get one of the first to climb out, and then pull the other people? I hope you don't miss this chance!

Pakistan several brothers seem to be in a mire, and now have the opportunity to climb out, but you are in each other's pull, who is faster from the mire. Why can't you get one of the first to climb out, and then pull the other people? I hope you don't miss this chance!
My friend! If Chines govt select the route map it self (eastern or western) which can decrease the distance between Kashghar and Gawadar the problem will be solve.

Tassub tum logon ney boya tha . kon unko chotay bengali kehta tha . kon unhe fauj mey ni leta tha . beghairat ki trah hattyar daal k agaye wahan .

Sui 30 saal se punjab ko gas de raha wahan log jhopri mey rehtey .

Kalabagh dam kyun ni bana kyun k punjab psni chori jerta ha jo dk haqeeqat ha .

110 million ho to janwar ki trah bachay paida kernay band karo . dusron ka haq kyun mar rahay .

70% industries Karachi mey hain .

Bijli kahin se letay , gas kahin se letay . khud kiya detay gandum . bakwas .

Har chiz ka headquarter utha ker punjab le gaye . kis liye?

Wahi baat ha ham sahi hain baqi 3 soobay ghadar hain .

Punjabi k ilawa sab Pakistan k ghadar hain .

Tere se baat krne ka faida ni Tum Loog Bhutto zinda hai or Punjab ziadati kr rha hai k narre maar maar k jiyo...

This is hilarious. I love how you have completely changed the scope of your argument, just because i caught your lies and blasted all your arguments, you have finally resorted to trolling and are talking about non sense instead of CPEC.

I see i wasted my time as you're a troll, so i will end the discussion here from my side.

Good Day

So its about win or loose now huh ? Damn son are you for real ? This isn't a prized debate nor I am a politician with whom you could sit and bash and take away votes. Simply this is a public forum in which we share each other's ideas.

Fact is you are all over the place. You have neither discussed what needs to done on the economics and planning of the CPEC nor you have any concrete evidence to back claims of PTI. This is the same party which was dying to have peace talks with Taliban and I won't hesitate to say that PTI's own enemy is Imran Khan himself.

Unlike you, I don't do personal attacks. This is not the way I was taught and not the way I will ever consider doing in my lifetime.

As if you yourself have any scope of argument or anything with principles. Ask yourself. Are we discussing Qatar LNG, speeches by Farooq Sattar and Khursheed Shah or are we specifically talking about CPEC and PTI's new drama that has led China to step in ?

The fact that I brought to your knowledge that LNG terminal is under construction and if there was any deal was Qatar, gas would have been here by now. Moreover, the fact that MQM is a terrorist party and PPP broke all records of corruption, have no legitimate standing or reputation.

Perhaps what you don't get and probably will never come to you is the fact that this drama of CPEC is all about Punjabi bashing and short term politics.

All these parties that you keep mentioning are the same ones who oppose Kala Bagh Dam and form alliances with each other for their own vested interests. If CPEC is really important to them then they should have done something when they had their chance in power.

You realized I was a troll, I realized you were a troll. Thats a good way to end the talk with you.

He didn't earn his bread today. PMLN high command will be not pleased. Maybe he gets half a plate of Nihari only.

On topic: Leave him mate. He's a troll, we all know it. When him and his like can't argue, they start with:

1. Taliban Khan
2. Terrorists.

Right so its all 'He' now. Why are you hiding ? if you really want to say something to me say it like a man face to face. Nihari, bread, wtf ? Your analogies suck and its you guys who are being desperate. Just give everything to KPK

Last edited:
@notorious_eagle , why are you wasting your time for? you should know better, very disappointed. :lol:

Agreed, my bad. Its just infuriating how the PML-N Government due to corruption, is ruining a God send project for Pakistan. I have highlighted some of the contents of our friend's post, feel free to go back and see what we were talking about and how our friend trolls us by raising absolute B.S. Its absolutely hillarious.

I mean, what am i supposed to reply to this nonsense? And you know what the worrying part is, he actually believes his B.S. He still hasn't answered the question, if all these other parties are raising all this hue and cry, why hasn't the Fed Govt brought a resolution in the Parliament and make all these dealings public? He has no answer to that. Also in regards to LNG Deal, our friend does not even know that Transparency International just declared the deal illegal and riddled with corruption. But somehow in his opinion, this is Punjab bashing, and he forgets that i am a red blooded Punjabi from Lahore.

But you're correct, no point in replying. But this is a very bad precedent and dangerous, justifying corruption and incompetence.

Fact is you are all over the place. You have neither discussed what needs to done on the economics and planning of the CPEC nor you have any concrete evidence to back claims of PTI. This is the same party which was dying to have peace talks with Taliban and I won't hesitate to say that PTI's own enemy is Imran Khan himself.

Unlike you, I don't do personal attacks. This is not the way I was taught and not the way I will ever consider doing in my lifetime.

As if you yourself have any scope of argument or anything with principles. Ask yourself. Are we discussing Qatar LNG, speeches by Farooq Sattar and Khursheed Shah or are we specifically talking about CPEC and PTI's new drama that has led China to step in ?

The fact that I brought to your knowledge that LNG terminal is under construction and if there was any deal was Qatar, gas would have been here by now. Moreover, the fact that MQM is a terrorist party and PPP broke all records of corruption, have no legitimate standing or reputation.

Perhaps what you don't get and probably will never come to you is the fact that this drama of CPEC is all about Punjabi bashing and short term politics.

All these parties that you keep mentioning are the same ones who oppose Kala Bagh Dam and form alliances with each other for their own vested interests. If CPEC is really important to them then they should have done something when they had their chance in power.

You realized I was a troll, I realized you were a troll. Thats a good way to end the talk with you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom