What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

So 35 casualties can mean 2 dead and 33 injured or no deaths and 35 injured.
As per Chinese sources, it's zero. How desperate one must be to quote Indian media or US media on knowing something about one's own country.

Look at Google maps, the CCL which is LAC shows black top inside that line, you trespass into our territory and let's see what happens after this, 2 already got shot and one mysteriously died in AP. Lol. Btw, black and Helmet Top is controlled by PLA, that's when they shot those Tibetans when they tried to cross over. INDIANS ARE NEAR the ridge line at spanggur pass.
Now you don't even believe our sources that he died in an explosion, he got shot, but Indian forces didn't return any fire and besides Chinese are inherently death proof and possibly bulletproof now.:enjoy: Even I'm finding it hard to follow your claims lol. As of now Black and Helmet tops are not in your control that's why your officials asking us to leave from the occupied areas.

As per Chinese sources, it's zero. How desperate one must be to quote Indian media or US media on knowing something about one's own country.

Now you don't even believe our sources that he died in an explosion, he got shot, but Indian forces didn't return any fire and besides Chinese are inherently death proof and possibly bulletproof now.:enjoy: Even I'm finding it hard to follow your claims lol. As of now Black and Helmet tops are not in your control that's why your officials asking us to leave from the occupied areas.
I think Chinese media did not even mention it, does not mean no casualties, death might be zero though. Most of the Indians died while running into freezing river, died of hypothermia, like cowards. Lol

The first 3 got killed caused they were outnumbered and trapped, that's why the remaining cowards ran, the other 60 surrendered. Lolol

Kill 3 rats to scare off the rest, that's the Chinese proverb.

I think Chinese media did not even mention it, does not mean no casualties, death might be zero though. Most of the Indians died while running into freezing river, died of hypothermia, like cowards. Lol

The first 3 got killed caused they were outnumbered and trapped, that's why the remaining cowards ran, the other 60 surrendered. Lolol

Kill 3 rats to scare off the rest, that's the Chinese proverb.
Back to death proof Chinese. By Chinese media you mean your government. That's precisely what I am asking, Chinese government did not even confirm their injured and dead. But boi here can only read what Indian media is reporting, shows how pathetic and highly controlled your state is. You can only blurp out what your state gives you and then you have to argue using Indian and US medias as source. What a sad state of affairs for Chinese.

What's that fantasy fiction, where is the source of it? Anything from China or just developing on rumors from foreign sources because you can't find any from your home country must be sad when confronted about information. Should ask your immediate superiors to try and explain this.:enjoy: Or send this thread to the next bot farm.

Finally you got something right. But in honestly the Chinese just said zero dead ... the best and most detailed report we have was that immediately following the clash, two Chinese soldiers were severely wounded and around 20 more suffered light to moderate injuries. Note zero dead does not mean zero casualties ... if we are going by the total casualty count, then 20+ is not far off given the number of people who sustained injuries, which is normal in hand to hand fighting.
Back to death proof Chinese. By Chinese media you mean your government. That's precisely what I am asking, Chinese government did not even confirm their injured and dead. But boi here can only read what Indian media is reporting, shows how pathetic and highly controlled your state is. You can only blurp out what your state gives you and then you have to argue using Indian and US medias as source. What a sad state of affairs for Chinese.
Chinese sources are adamant that no soldiers were killed. There was a source that claimed two soldiers died (including one from the May clashes where he was brutally assaulted by a gang of Indian soldiers) but he later retracted the statement. I don't know why you demand the Chinese release casualty figures ... will you be satisfied once they say zero PLA soldiers were killed? If I was the Chinese gov and none of my soldiers were killed, then I too would not find it necessary to release casualty statistics. After all, what is the point of telling the world this.
Or send this thread to the next bot farm.
If he is a bot, then it looks like bot technology has advanced to the level of human intellect. Meanwhile, it seems Indian bots are still stuck at 90s/00s level, as evidenced by their lack of basic comprehension skills.

Last edited:

What's that fantasy fiction, where is the source of it? Anything from China or just developing on rumors from foreign sources because you can't find any from your home country must be sad when confronted about information. Should ask your immediate superiors to try and explain this.:enjoy: Or send this thread to the next bot farm.
Chinese media can be government but there is private media albeit censored. To me there is nothing wrong, we are just a highly autocratic efficient nationalistic and not chaotic. Democratic India is chaotic and fck up and there is nothing wrong with that. Embrace your values as we say. Lol

Just because we choose as a policy not to antagonise India and provoke a embrassed reaction. That does not mean our policy is wrong, certain things can be open certain things are not. Who the heck goes reporting every single 'secret' mission like India, even the US has got gag order. This just proves India's talk too much. Lol

What better source about Indians casualties and captured than Indian ones. Let me give you a simple analogy, if China reported 30 Indian deaths and 1000 captured, will you believe it?

Chinese media can be government but there is private media albeit censored. To me there is nothing wrong, we are just a highly autocratic efficient nationalistic and not chaotic. Democratic India is chaotic and fck up and there is nothing wrong with that. Embrace your values as we say. Lol

Just because we choose as a policy not to antagonise India and provoke a embrassed reaction. That does not mean our policy is wrong, certain things can be open certain things are not. Who the heck goes reporting every single 'secret' mission like India, even the US has got gag order. This just proves India's talk too much. Lol

What better source about Indians casualties and captured than Indian ones. Let me give you a simple analogy, if China reported 30 Indian deaths and 1000 captured, will you believe it?
haha has any Chinese ever found something wrong? All of them ends up looking at other media for real info, that's the pathetic affairs of your state. The question is what will happen when China reports something, it's why China haven't reported, you said India is not honoring the soldiers. In fact, I asked a similar question and you went all, China is DA BEST default statement lol.

haha has any Chinese ever found something wrong? All of them ends up looking at other media for real info, that's the pathetic affairs of your state. The question is what will happen when China reports something, it's why China haven't reported, you said India is not honoring the soldiers. In fact, I asked a similar question and you went all, China is DA BEST default statement lol.
There are reports of mishaps etc, but reporting deaths of Indians vs Chinese soldiers at this sensitive moment would make India do rash actions. Remember China is not under democratic pressure, Modi is.

I am saying you are not admitting or honoring that Tibetan. You only honor and admit once under media pressure.

There are reports of mishaps etc, but reporting deaths of Indians vs Chinese soldiers at this sensitive moment would make India do rash actions. Remember China is not under democratic pressure, Modi is.

I am saying you are not admitting or honoring that Tibetan. You only honor and admit once under media pressure.
China is under no pressure for sure. You're looking for an honorable exit like in the Doklam situation. Which India is not going to give. That's why we are climbing the escalation ladder with a force that's been in covert and overt war for decades. I say good luck to PLA.

Who says we are not honoring those Tibetans? Look at the full state honor given to him. He was already given honors when his body was carried to his home place, his body was covered in both Indian and Tibetan flag and giving full state honor at his cremation.

Not only that, before his death was even announced, India also released videos of Tibetan soldiers of SFF dancing with their flags. It's the Chinese who failed to even honor the soldiers who fought for their land, wait, they didn't fight for China, they fought for CCP. What a sad state of affairs, an Army is not even 'one', just a militia owned by CCP maybe that's why your soldiers have no honor or receive any from the state.

China is under no pressure for sure. You're looking for an honorable exit like in the Doklam situation. Which India is not going to give. That's why we are climbing the escalation ladder with a force that's been in covert and overt war for decades. I say good luck to PLA.

Who says we are not honoring those Tibetans? Look at the full state honor given to him. He was already given honors when his body was carried to his home place, his body was covered in both Indian and Tibetan flag and giving full state honor at his cremation.

Not only that, before his death was even announced, India also released videos of Tibetan soldiers of SFF dancing with their flags. It's the Chinese who failed to even honor the soldiers who fought for their land, wait, they didn't fight for China, they fought for CCP. What a sad state of affairs, an Army is not even 'one', just a militia owned by CCP maybe that's why your soldiers have no honor or receive any from the state.
Lol.. looks at these fanboys. Desperate to prove there Chinese fatality in the clash.
Indian and Chinese always fight war but in the end, it's always the same old story.
The Chinese always win. :enjoy:

Exit from Doklam? The one asking for a facesaving retreat were Indians. We are still in DOKLAM genius. Lol, just open Google maps. There is a new road occupying even deeper in Bhutan. You don't seem to understand Chinese psyche, the more you go against us, the worse retaliation we will give back. Normally we will always give peace a chance and will look for a win win solution, but if you act like a indiot, we start killing.

Exit from Doklam? The one asking for a facesaving retreat were Indians. We are still in DOKLAM genius. Lol, just open Google maps. There is a new road occupying even deeper in Bhutan. You don't seem to understand Chinese psyche, the more you go against us, the worse retaliation we will give back. Normally we will always give peace a chance and will look for a win win solution, but if you act like a indiot, we start killing.
You're still in Doklam where we asked you to 'stay' and be a good doggy. You can dig in there, make more roads in that place. Stop writing fantasy fiction like you're in Bhutan lol. China will give peace where it can't win, looks like China is going to give more peace for the time being after diplomatic "Effort". Such a peaceful country.

You're still in Doklam where we asked you to 'stay' and be a good doggy. You can dig in there, make more roads in that place. Stop writing fantasy fiction like you're in Bhutan lol. China will give peace where it can't win, looks like China is going to give more peace for the time being after diplomatic "Effort". Such a peaceful country.
Seriously just open Google earth, we are just 100 mtrs from Doka La base. And then go further south along the river valley, you can see a new road. Lol

Seriously just open Google earth, we are just 100 mtrs from Doka La base. And then go further south along the river valley, you can see a new road. Lol
Chinese here don't know where the skirmish happened, not the first time won't be the last. It's not in the plateau genius. Show me any construction in the tri-junction which is the main dispute site with Bhutan which you want to settle in your way. The one India stopped you from doing and still you're too shy to come and try another stunt. Soon, you will go back from Pangong Tso and farm bots will claim victory.🤭 The fact is PLA has no stomach for war.

Chinese here don't know where the skirmish happened, not the first time won't be the last. It's not in the plateau genius. Show me any construction in the tri-junction which is the main dispute site with Bhutan which you want to settle in your way. The one India stopped you from doing and still you're too shy to come and try another stunt. Soon, you will go back from Pangong Tso and farm bots will claim victory.🤭 The fact is PLA has no stomach for war.
It's on the map, just open it, I pasted it so many times already. I am trying to be neutral here, even your top defence analyst knew we occupied Doklam in exchange of postponing building a 1km road. You doh know Xi, this guys always act friendly and if you fck with him, he makes sure you pay back double. That's why 1000 sqkm was occupied. Lol

The fact is PLA has no stomach for war.
Yup totally agree. That is why China is doing a massive arms build up in Tibet, has allocated 1 trillion RMB (150 billion USD) to turning Tibet into a fortress, and is always on high alert through routine live fire exercises. Oh yeah and they also murdered 22 to 50 Indian soldiers and captured another 60. Sounds exactly like a military that has no stomach for war :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom