What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

we still love our han kitties its a long time you come to play and didnt get to sneak cute kitties <3 ...

Something like this ?
you can only fight when outnumbering your enemy 20-1 but when numbers are more even you lay down and surrender like this
1599074239058.jpeg

Damn! Fanbais are in complete shock.

CGTN is screaming. GT is screaming. Unkel Hu is screaming.

Chinese posters are still trying to save face but Pakistanis are deeply dismayed. Daddy China got his face punched. All those stories about how China is going to crush India and hand Kashmir over to Pakistan now lies in dust. This is why we say, drinking is fine, but don't swim in koolaid man.

Chinese brothers of PDF, what happened to those fancy rockets? Time to shower them on Indian posts south of Pangong lake. Remember, if you don't, time to eat crow.

Damn! Fanbais are in complete shock.

CGTN is screaming. GT is screaming. Unkel Hu is screaming.

Chinese posters are still trying to save face but Pakistanis are deeply dismayed. Daddy China got his face punched. All those stories about how China is going to crush India and hand Kashmir over to Pakistan now lies in dust. This is why we say, drinking is fine, but don't swim in koolaid man.

Chinese brothers of PDF, what happened to those fancy rockets? Time to shower them on Indian posts south of Pangong lake. Remember, if you don't, time to eat crow.
Someone got 1000sqkm occupied, 20 killed, 60 captured, 5 tied up, and 2 butt boys shot, have the audacity to talk to me about saving face? Mate, what do you expect? Of course we will protest, that's what we did before the Galwan massacre, it's just standard diplomatic language. Next time don't punch the remote cameras okay, and so sorry for sniping those 2 Tibetan butt boys. Lol.

Screaming? India media had been screaming for months, 1000sqkm is still under our control mate. Lol

What happened to the brave Jawans? Using floodlights and megaphones even after we bashed a dozen to death? There are no more rivers to jump mate. The best you could do is ban apps, Hahahah and still importing billions from us. If that's not dumb what else is? Lol

Nothing happened guys,

We did not take anything,
As the world knows, none of the Chinese soldiers were killed or even scratched.
All we did was hurt few mosquitos feelings..

Chinese had initially taken 10000 sqkm of our land,
now as per some of our western 'friends', they have only 1000 sqkm...
From bottom of my heart I want to thank CCP for returning 9000 sqkm back.

Lastly, beg mighty emperor Xi to spare us poor 5th world nation whose military is so weak that even farts from far off places would kill our soldiers...
We are no match you guys - as certified by our western 'friend' as well..

Nothing happened,
we did not capture any peaks,
2 of PLA soldiers were never killed,
we do not have 45 of PLA soldiers with us,

We are just confused at CCP threatening us though,
Confused, afraid and as usual terrified.

:cry::cry::cry:

There is a real world, then there's one Indians live in. I always have though the disinformation against the enemy is a good ploy, but this phenomenon of using disinformation against your own population - that is fast unfolding in India is quite something. They literally construct parallel worlds, which have no basis in reality, out of thin air. The targets of this entire disinformation campaign too is their own population, which for the lack of a real narrative gulps it down. I am not sure what it'll do to their national psyche, eventually.

They are literally raising a nation of airheads.

There is a real world, then there's one Indian live in. I always have though the disinformation against the enemy is a good ploy, but this phenomenon fast unfolding in India alone is something to be looked into. They literally construct parallel worlds, their entire disinformation campaigns are against their own population. I am not sure what it'll do to their national psyche, eventually.

A theocracy and a monarchy crapping on a democracy about disinformation campaign..

tragically hilarious.

A theocracy and a monarchy crapping on a democracy about disinformation campaign..

tragically hilarious.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about, just being typical sanghi airhead. Try not using such arguments in the real world or in front of experts, you will be considered a joke. Just a word of sincere advice.

Nothing happened guys,

We did not take anything,
As the world knows, none of the Chinese soldiers were killed or even scratched.
All we did was hurt few mosquitos feelings..

Chinese had initially taken 10000 sqkm of our land,
now as per some of our western 'friends', they have only 1000 sqkm...
From bottom of my heart I want to thank CCP for returning 9000 sqkm back.

Lastly, beg mighty emperor Xi to spare us poor 5th world nation whose military is so weak that even farts from far off places would kill our soldiers...
We are no match you guys - as certified by our western 'friend' as well..

Nothing happened,
we did not capture any peaks,
2 of PLA soldiers were never killed,
we do not have 45 of PLA soldiers with us,

We are just confused at CCP threatening us though,
Confused, afraid and as usual terrified.

:cry::cry::cry:
Omg here it comes, 1 Tibetan butt boy killed, and now its x2 Chinese dead. And 45 killed, dude it was 35 now it became 45? X2 again, the vedic math is amazing, if only you used it on your economy now. Lol

You literally have no idea what you're talking about, just being typical sanghi airhead. Try not using such arguments in the real world or in front of experts, you will be considered a joke. Just a word of sincere advice.

The joke is being played in front of the world...
Just that you and your boss do not seem to understand it.

not my problem though.

Omg here it comes, 1 Tibetan butt boy killed, and now its x2 Chinese dead. And 45 killed, dude it was 35 now it became 45? X2 again, the vedic math is amazing, if only you used it on your economy now. Lol

Dude,
I just said nothing happened...

Why are you unnecessarily frightening such weak people like us..
:cry::cry:

LOL! Yes, the joke is being played in front of the world, where your 'experts' have been mostly discredited over the last year and now practically get laughed out of the room. =)

In any case, wake us up, when Indian Army puts on a show and releases the 40 held prisoners that you claimed in your post above. It will not happen, because they do not exist. You lot live in this make-believe world and sell the idea of a non-existent supremacy to yourselves. I can understand the fact that as a nation, you're all generally very low on self-esteem for some reason, hence have to pull off such stunts.

But again, it's turned you all into a laughing stock for rest of the world.

Dude,
I just said nothing happened...

Why are you unnecessarily frightening such weak people like us..
Nothing? Please check the numbers you farted out.... Sounds like vedic math to me mate, it's always linear and x2 lol

Nothing? Please check the numbers you farted out.... Sounds like vedic math to me mate, it's always linear and x2 lol

True man,
In front of Dragon math, our silly Vedic math is silly.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom