What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

That's not what your all weather friend China is saying. Even the Chinese are not as desperate as the Pakistanis are for China to prevail in this conflict. You are like the class duffer who wants his friend to secure the highest marks over the guy you hate because you know you are too daft to do it yourself.
Crap analogy. The class duffer doesn't benefit from either his friend or his enemy or both of them winning. The class duffer gains nothing in this entire episode you're describing.

Hope you eventually learned that it's best to try really hard yourself and overcome that "duffer" label btw.

they surrendered in
1959 ti Russia,
1967 to India
1971 when we brobe pakistan and created BD
1975 to India when we annaxed Sikkim
1979 to Vietnam badly
1986 when we annaxed Arunachal

and then century of humiliation when they surrendered to French, Russians, British with Indians, Americans, And Japanese.... (Indian soldiers marched to forbidden city )
who wants a piece of china now?

China has a history of humiliation and defeat inspite of being so big country. However, this laddakh humiliation is a special one since china now project itself as a giant power winch can mess with US. This conflict has totally expose china. Paper dragon's paid image building has taken a big jolt.

Xi thought that since he is a cockroach eater and lizard eater , he and his army are macho. However, he miscalculated the Indian response and now finding the way to get out of it without utter humiliation.
Please clarify what this "Indian response" was. Maybe I missed it completely. All I heard about was the usual "car accident deaths" in active war zones and China taking at least one strategic peak in Indian territory. What did India take in Chinese territory? Have your Tibetan warrior monk mercenaries returned with booty from pillaged silk route caravans? Maybe some jade or saltpeter?

And how about all those CCP soldiers killed that weren't even given a decent burial?

The CCP are just cowards can only bully small nations and even then they can't seem to do anything, take Taiwan, Taiwan keeps showing the Chinese the middle finger. LOL

If India could show that they killed or captured a single PLA soldier, they'd show the proof as a massive propaganda win. But they can't because such proof does not exist. That's why they had 20 soldiers killed including senior officers. Losing senior officers means that forces were routed and fled in a disorganized manner.

Please clarify what this "Indian response" was. Maybe I missed it completely. All I heard about was the usual "car accident deaths" in active war zones and China taking at least one strategic peak in Indian territory. What did India take in Chinese territory? Have your Tibetan warrior monk mercenaries returned with booty from pillaged silk route caravans? Maybe some jade or saltpeter?

Just read Chinese official statements and twits of Global times. It will hurt you to your core but learn read and digest realities though it may not be very convenient.

If India could show that they killed or captured a single PLA soldier, they'd show the proof as a massive propaganda win. But they can't because such proof does not exist. That's why they had 20 soldiers killed including senior officers. Losing senior officers means that forces were routed and fled in a disorganized manner.

I don't give a shit about China or India, I think Indians are equal liars and cheats like the Chinese.

I don't even believe India shot down any Pakistani jets, I think they shot down a pigeon.

But at least India does not claim territories that does not belong to it.

You should read some of my many posts.

Right now this is like US buildup to invasion of Vietnam. US claimed that Vietnamese forces attacked the US Navy in the Gulf of Tonkin in 1964 even though US had already invaded Vietnam.

I don't give a shit about China or India, I think Indians are equal liars and cheats like the Chinese.

I don't even believe India shot down any Pakistani jets, I think they shot down a pigeon.

But at least India does not claim territories that does not belong to it.

You should read some of my many posts.

I don't care about your so called "thoughts". Why should I read your posts? You should read mine instead. You'll learn from them, I have nothing to learn from yours.

Yesterday, china lost its camp in trying to capture Indian territory. Now China is crying . The coming possible war will expose china completely. World will see that the dragon is a paper dragon infact.

Withdraw its forces...
The cat has been belled.
Either China engages now or backs off. Either way Chinese competence is going to be exposed to the world...good or bad .
The die is cast.
Writing is on the wall.
The gauntlet has been thrown.
Etc.
Ok. Indian friends. I hope you India can maintain this confidence.

Let us see, are the Indians really ready to go to war with China?

dude unlike pakistan we are not that desperate. tik tok lost entire company and the owner is about to sell it off... all because a ban that started from India....

but you are very busy in sending your people to Saudi to get them on your side... no luck so far, right?

we engage you on so many fronts that you will eventually forget what you want to do. keep it up dude

Firstly how is this crap related to the topic?

Secondly mighty lion drumstick or whoever you are today - a man thats been given -16 ratings in 700 posts ought to be ashamed at the quality of crap you are posting.

The last thing India want is an escalation of the current border situation - yet they want to continue putting their hand in the fire. Well dont be surprised if it gets burnt to a charcoal.

COVID is spiraling out of control due to mismanagement - over population - lack of amenities - lack of food and accommodation - yet Modi wants stupid Indians to look at the border and blame all its wrong doings on its neighbors.

Having loads of land taken, having 20 soldiers butchered, having plenty prisoners taken, having Modi walking round false made up hospitals looking like the messiah has to be the ultimate humiliation.

Now stop going off topic and stick to the topic. India is going to get its soldiers into a situation where literally 100s will die - imagine the number of families that will suffer because internet global warriors like you are encouraging your thick leaders to march forward and sacrifice lives. God sake man have some self respect and dignity and reduce your obsession.

Yesterday, china lost its camp in trying to capture Indian territory. Now China is crying . The coming possible war will expose china completely. World will see that the dragon is a paper dragon infact.
LOL. India fell into illusion again. The crying Indians have been unable to boycott Chinese goods.

Hey, Indian, are you sure you want to go to war with China now?

Back
Top Bottom