What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

Withdraw its forces...
The cat has been belled.
Either China engages now or backs off. Either way Chinese competence is going to be exposed to the world...good or bad .
The die is cast.
Writing is on the wall.
The gauntlet has been thrown.
Etc.

screenshot-*********************-2020.08.31-19_30_47.png

I doubt the veracity of all this. However, if true, excellent work by the Chinese. Indians never learn.

China has - according to various Indian sources - infiltrated into Indian territory. Meanwhile, China SAYS India invaded Chinese territory and demands "Indian withdrawal".

Just like in June, India will find itself withdrawing within its own territory. Rinse and repeat.

Ours was a peaceful incursion. No need to worry.

No bhai your mighty jawan already killed 10,000 PLA stationed there. The Chinese news is already reporting Brahmos striking our soldiers and sites. IAF have destroyed PLAAF fighter in this Tibet and Xinjiang region. We are immediately sending more from east and put our submarines on alert but two unfortunately sank already because some people forgot to close the hatch. Push us more and we may only have nuclear option left. Please stop.

Withdraw its forces...
The cat has been belled.
Either China engages now or backs off. Either way Chinese competence is going to be exposed to the world...good or bad .
The die is cast.
Writing is on the wall.
The gauntlet has been thrown.
Etc.
Rubbish. India hasn't crossed the line. China will report that India did in order to force India back within Indian territory. Do you not learn from Galwan?

I doubt the veracity of all this. However, if true, excellent work by the Chinese. Indians never learn.

China has - according to various Indian sources - infiltrated into Indian territory. Meanwhile, China SAYS India invaded Chinese territory and demands "Indian withdrawal".

Just like in June, India will find itself withdrawing within its own territory. Rinse and repeat.

This is CCP's silly type of cunning. They don't show anything but will present argument as please remain sensible. I think the fighting is on new LAC line which is about 8km inside India's claimed country. Of course India considers this part as their land along with the 8km further east so the difference in understanding is here.

Back
Top Bottom