What's new

China ups the ante against India, renames 15 places in Arunachal Pradesh

Did India sign any border agreements with China? No

Did India sign up to Chinese BRI? No

Did India sign up to Chinese RCEP? No

India has her own way of resisting China.

As I said, it will only serve the powerful party here, which clearly you are not.

Resistance is futile!

You ancestors rolled over to Muslims and British, to live another day. just go along with your history to survive.

Poor China..... She is now days behaving like mental budhiya (phycho old lady) leaving in her own fantastic world..... I can certainly understand her feelings after all Sikkim, Ladakh, Arunachal Pradesh are her nails or children who will one day go back to her..... If changing names giving this mental budhiya some satisfaction why not..... Reminds me of below scene..... hahaha....

?
''In the first-ever joint declaration of Principles of Relations and Comprehensive Cooperation signed by Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and his Chinese counterpart Wen Jiabao, India recognised that the Tibetan Autonomous Region is part of the territory of the People''s Republic of China.'

Are u unable to construe what the above highlighted parts mean?

The British had already signed a treaty ,along with the Russians ,that they would never invade Tibet, and acknowledged Chinese suzerainty over the region.View attachment 804951

Your border agreement doesn't hold ground legally after the Chinese gov refused to sign it .

Here's the precedent British & Russian joint agreement signed with China regarding Tibet in 1907.

Article I. The two High Contracting Parties engage to respect the territorial integrity of Thibet and to abstain from all interference in the internal administration.

Article II. In conformity with the admitted principle of the suzerainty of China over Thibet, Great Britain and Russia engage not to enter into negotiations with Thibet except through the intermediary of the Chinese Government. This engagement does not exclude the direct relations between British Commercial Agents and the Thibetan authorities provided for in Article V of the Convention between Great Britain and Thibet of the 7th September 1904, and confirmed by the Convention between Great Britain and China of the 27th April 1906; nor does it modify the engagements entered into by Great Britain and China in Article I of the said Convention of 1906.

^The British ,can't enter into any negotiation with Tibet except through the intermediary of Chinese gov. It would be illegal to do so without the consent of the Chinese gov.It would be like signing a border treaty with a region without its national gov's approval.

Russians giving Tibet to China is akin to India selling China to Japan.

The fact is Tibet was an independent country illegally occupied by China.
As I said, it will only serve the powerful party here, which clearly you are not.

Resistance is futile!

You ancestors rolled over to Muslims and British, to live another day. just go along with your history to survive.

Yes I agree that Chinese have an upper hand today but it will not remain the same for ever.

Truth will always prevail in the end.

Russians giving Tibet to China is akin to India selling China to Japan.

The fact is Tibet was an independent country illegally occupied by China.

Yes I agree that Chinese have an upper hand today but it will not remain the same for ever.

Truth will always prevail in the end.
No one said anything about russin giving tibet to china,where did u get that?

Not sure if you're a troll or intellectually challenged to make such asinine remarks.

Tibet was a never an independent country even before the communist party took the helm of China,whole world labeled Tibet as part of china ,including the US, that's before India was patched up by the British .

1640980433711.png

Last edited:
No one said anything about russin giving tibet to china,where did u get that?

Not sure if you're a troll or intellectually challenged to make such asinine remarks.

Tibet was a never an independent country even before the communist party took the helm of China,whole world labeled Tibet as pat of china ,including the US,before India was patched up by the British .

View attachment 804957

Don't fall for Chinese propaganda and brainwashing.

If Tibet was not an independent country, then what is this?

Note that neither British India nor China were part of this agreement.

1640980944059.png

View attachment 804958

signed by a Tibetan subject of russia and the dalai lama at the time stated he did not give authority for the guy to sign such papers. the independence of tibet and Mongolia at the time was also not recognized by anyone, including russia, china and britain.

though by your logic,
I can get some pakistani friends on this forum to sign over the entirety of india(minus the people) over to the country of pakistan, and you would recognize it as legitimate right?

View attachment 804958

?

Do you have selective memory disorder? When did I quote any chinese materials before?
I only quoted the British treaty and US official statement. How's that Chinese propaganda?

Your Mongolia and Tibet was just a rebel state ,and none had dejure independence and nor were recognized as a nation by the world ,without real independence,the tibet gov never formally declared independence or else kmt would have crushed it,your treaty is just another autonomous agreement .It's like two rebel states of a nation acknowledging their mutual independence. Mongolia was turning into a satellite of soviet ,and they were trying to influence Tibet.

Charles Bell, a British diplomat who had maintained a close relationship with the Dalai Lama, the Dalai Lama had told him that he did not authorise Dorzhiev to sign such a treaty with Mongolia.
Dorzhiev,the negotiator herein, was a russian citizen and a spy who was preaching tsar was white incarnation of buddha.

In English, China is called China. In Hindi, it is called Cheen.
The river Brahmaputra is called Yarlung Tsangpo in Tibet and has different local names in Assam as well.
China can name & rename & 'mandarinise' any place in Arunachal. In fact, it can do that for any place in India.
The cheerleaders can cheer too.
China is eyein INdian land, probably for future use and decelopment, but it wont get much, and it cant fight a war, because it doesnt want that. if India stands its ground, China wont get crap, i heard China is using robots to man part of INdia border now because its troops cant handle the harsh cold. India of today isnt INdia of yesterday, and that applies to US also.
the independence of tibet and Mongolia at the time was also not recognized by anyone, including russia, china and britain.
Because Tibet "wasnt independent" then, doesnt mean CHina owns it! lol. warped logic.

signed by a Tibetan subject of russia and the dalai lama at the time stated he did not give authority for the guy to sign such papers. the independence of tibet and Mongolia at the time was also not recognized by anyone, including russia, china and britain.

though by your logic,
I can get some pakistani friends on this forum to sign over the entirety of india(minus the people) over to the country of pakistan, and you would recognize it as legitimate right?
?

Do you have selective memory disorder? When did I quote any chinese materials before?
I only quoted the British treaty and US official statement. How's that Chinese propaganda?

Your Mongolia and Tibet was just a rebel state ,and none had dejure independence and nor were recognized as a nation by the world ,without real independence,the tibet gov never formally declared independence or else kmt would have crushed it,your treaty is just another autonomous agreement .It's like two rebel states of a nation acknowledging their mutual independence. Mongolia was turning into a satellite of soviet ,and they were trying to influence Tibet.

Charles Bell, a British diplomat who had maintained a close relationship with the Dalai Lama, the Dalai Lama had told him that he did not authorise Dorzhiev to sign such a treaty with Mongolia.
Dorzhiev,the negotiator herein, was a russian citizen and a spy who was preaching tsar was white incarnation of buddha.

Great!

Now that we agree that Dalai Lama was the sole and legitimate leader of Tibet, read what he said about Tibet being Independent and driving out the Chinese Military.

1640983024339.png

1640983072485.png

1640983157658.png

China is eyein INdian land, probably for future use and decelopment, but it wont get much, and it cant fight a war, because it doesnt want that. if India stands its ground, China wont get crap, i heard China is using robots to man part of INdia border now because its troops cant handle the harsh cold. India of today isnt INdia of yesterday, and that applies to US also.

Because Tibet "wasnt independent" then, doesnt mean CHina owns it! lol. warped logic.

your wrong mate , China in 1962 took large area of India and still have it and have renamed it in Chinese and it was actually india who attacked China first and lost. China did the same again this year to india in Ladakh on a smaller scale there pictures on here if you search for them Chinese returning beaten up Indian POWS out of newly acquired areas.

Great!

Now that we agree that Dalai Lama was the sole and legitimate leader of Tibet, read what he said about Tibet being Independent and driving out the Chinese Military.

View attachment 804960

View attachment 804961

View attachment 804962

Great!

View attachment 804960

View attachment 804961

View attachment 804962
The Russion negotiator rather than the dalai lama agree to that.
The dalai lama was the religious figure head of Tibet under chinese suzerainty.
Tibet elected 20 delegates to the national congress in 1913, In 1927, the Nationalist government set up a special commission to oversee Tibetan affairs. 13th Dalai Lama had also sent representatives to the national leadership conference of the Republic of China in 1931,because they were under Chinese suzerainty. Dalai Lama had his representative office in 1931 in Nanjing, then capital of the republic. As in the tradition,to rectify the reincarnation of both the Dalai Lama and the Panchen Lama, the central gov had sent representatives to preside over the installation ceremonies of the new Dalai and Panchen.
In 1940, the national government had already set up its Lhasa branch of the Mongolian and Tibetan Affairs Commission.

Last edited:
Its their country they can name it however they like. We fully support them.

China has renamed 15 places in Arunachal Pradesh to buttress its claim on the Northeastern state of India, even as soldiers of the two nations remained engaged in an eyeball-to-eyeball stand-off all along the disputed boundary in eastern Ladakh over the past 20 months.

The Ministry of Civil Affairs of the Chinese Government announced on Wednesday that it had “standardised” in Mandarin Chinese characters as well as in Tibetan and Roman alphabets the names of the 15 places in Zangnan or the southern part of Xizang (Tibet Autonomous Region), The Global Times, a state-affiliated media outlet of the communist country, reported. Beijing claims areas worth 90,000 sq km in Arunachal Pradesh of India as part of the territory of China and calls it Zangnan or south Tibet. New Delhi, however, rejects Beijing’s claim and says that the entire state of Arunachal Pradesh is an integral part of India.

For more follow the link below.
View attachment 804723
View attachment 804724

Cheap coward land incursions by iron brother will obviously be looked like as if mighty iron brother flattened fortified Indian defences and took it..... For obvious reasons.....

Back
Top Bottom