What's new

China unwilling to deescalate - 40,000 PLA troops in Galwan Valley

I have only one thing to say,

iu

We just need to send dharmendra and amithba Bachan they will smash the 40000 or 40 million Chinoos lol

We just need to send dharmendra and amithba Bachan they will smash the 40000 or 40 million Chinoos lol
Damn, you are taking too much risk. Why are you taking chances, send thalaiva (Rajni Anna).

Misleading info by thread starter '@ajtr'.

There are only 40,000 Chinese troops (2 divisions) All along the LAC in Ladakh (not just Galwan).
Whereas India has 60-80K troops (3-4 divisions) along LAC in Ladakh

There are only 40,000 Chinese troops (2 divisions) All along the LAC in Ladakh (not just Galwan).
The number for us is enough, we are not facing a strong opponent anyway.

^^^^
Sometimes people makes it very hard to not troll!!! Sigh!!!

The number for us is enough, we are not facing a strong opponent anyway.

Go cry somewhere else. Your Phuddu Liberation Army does not suits your stature. We are bully in South Asia and will remain.

Only 400 Chinese troops are needed to occupy Galwan ...
These 400 will be thrown into Galwan river. You can not poke Elephant. It will ruin you.

Check the Op article, you are crying, we couldn't care less how many you put along the border.
Op article is not crying or cringing, it's saying just what is the real situation. You guys can not dare to poke IA and sitting there scared. I doubt you guys will survive there by winters.

Op article is not crying or cringing, it's saying just what is the real situation. You guys can not dare to poke IA and sitting there scared. I doubt you guys will survive there by winters.
Indian media has always beening crying, boycotting China, retaliation..., we are waiting, don't make us wait for too long

even if they have 5 k soldiers there . the point is they have clear cut technical advantage . :) .
in case of a conflict they will get Air Superiority within an hour . after that all these 80k indian troops will be a shooting practice for PLAAF .

this image is enough .
EcjN2YqXkAA_F2v.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom