China unveils first self-built full flight simulator visual system

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

China unveils first self-built full flight simulator visual system​

China unveils first self-built full flight simulator visual system​

??? How have you been previously training your military pilots without simulators???

Hmm…this hiring of foreign pilots to help with training is starting to make sense.

??? How have you been previously training your military pilots without simulators???

Hmm…this hiring of foreign pilots to help with training is starting to make sense.
How you train your F15 pilot during 90s? On nintendo?

Nope OFT Operational flight training and WTT Weapons Tactics Training were done on digital simulators in the 90’s. Typically USAF pilots logged 1/4 of their flying hrs on a SIM in the 90’s. The USAAF began using link simulators in 1929.

:rolleyes1: On flight simulators...while the modern world started in the 1990's for China it started long before for us.

You guys perpetually have a hard time wrapping your heads around that fact and give dates which you think were not modern but actually were.

Here's a video of a McDonnell Douglas (maker of the F-15) flight simulator from 1975.

Last edited:

Likely the earlier ones were simply imported and not "self-built"

:rolleyes1: On flight simulators dummy...while the modern world started in the 1990's for China it started long before for us.

You guys perpetually have a hard time wrapping your heads around that fact.
US itself was a latecomer in science and technology too, so it's very often the case the latecomer has the best of the game in the end.

:rolleyes1: On flight simulators...while the modern world started in the 1990's for China it started long before for us.

You guys perpetually have a hard time wrapping your heads around that fact and give dates which you think were not modern but actually were.

Here's a video of a McDonnell Douglas (maker of the F-15) flight simulator from 1975.
WOW, it look like a F15 flight simulators to you? What a smart guy!

WOW, it look like a F15 flight simulators to you? What a smart guy!

Hey I'm sorry I don't have a F-15 flight simulator youtube video handy...I know it may be a stretch for your mind to infer that McDonnell Douglas used them for F-15 fighters too..especially by the 1990's.

As you can see it was not Nintendos....

Last edited:
Hey I'm sorry I don't have a F-15 flight simulator youtube video handy...I know it may be a stretch for your mind to infer that there was one for F-15 fighters too.

As you can see it was not Nintendos....
Lol not even a picture!? The smart guy must scratch his head hard and can't imagine how a military polite can be trained which out a fly sim!

why they ban microsoft flight simulator in china
Ask Microsoft.

Back
Top Bottom