What's new

China tries to hide J-10 fighter crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
<I got it from defpro.com not that other site..>

Dude, I am questioning your motive for this thread. You already acknowledged it's a POS of article. So, why bother?

MIG 23 are equipped with turbojet engines. Russian turbofans are well know for not reliable compare to western engines.

Okay lets say the R-35-300 engines in the Mig-23 isn't as reliable as US platforms, but what does this have to do with the MODERN and RELIABLE AL-31 engine???

Off topic but how much input did Pakistan have in the production of the JF-17?

<so far 4 J-10`s crashed.So much for a copied variant crashing down :O>

Did you fail your simple arithmetic class?

< However, the pitfalls of reverse engineering without paying royalty and truly understanding the technology are high accident rates, a fact that China has hushed up with its lack of media freedom.>

This a ******* BS statement!!!! Who ever wrote this article doesn't know **** about journalism. It seems this article's intention or purpose is to bash China's aircraft industry. I wonder if this POS article is from the Epoch Time?

Crash of an aircraft could be caused one of the following:
(1) takeoff
(2) landing
(3) normal flight
(4) special operations

A good journalist would report on how or why the aircraft crashes? Not expressing his stupid judgmental opinion (which I don't give a sh*t!!).

More than enough to equate your post to your name :tup:
You are running far low on your current IQ levels to guage my Math standards.
Go to J-10 thread and look for my post which I posted few days back after the number of crashes reached 4.
After having a look at your Root Cause Analysis,I am getting myself clear that China air force might have been employing people like you for the maintianance and QA purpose,hence is the number of crashes increasing.

What is out of reach for me is the engine used on these crashed J-10s.Probably they have been trying to test their WS-10?

You know? an article apprears as a BS ,if the POV of the reporter dont go inline with the readers POV.You are of the opinion that J-10 was a heavenly made fighter and will never crash :P But fortunately it does crashed and for 4 times :azn:
I am not considering this as a china bashing,but highlighting the receiving end.If tomorrow comes a report that Tejas crashed? The situation would have been sooo annoying for viewers.

qwerrty said:
Russian turbofans are well know for not reliable compare to western engines.
And the reason for China relying on Russian engines all these years?
You may bring the number of aircraft crashed in chinese airforce that carry a russian turbofan.

<More than enough to equate your post to your name
You are running far low on your current IQ levels to guage my Math standards.>

One of the problems with the Indians is that they think they are smart and rich. But if you go to India you will see a true reality of Indians.

Count the number of J10 that crashes according to this article. And get get back to me.

<After having a look at your Root Cause Analysis,I am getting myself clear that China air force might have been employing people like you for the maintianance and QA purpose,hence is the number of crashes increasing.>

You're not capable to do analysis. Don't brag. You cannot even analyze this POS of article.

the problem with the source is its lack of technical information and poor use of terms.

reverse engineering without understanding the technology.

very interesting comment.

what is reverse engineering, and what is understanding the technology? as any engineer knows, the way to get something from idea to concept is design, build, test. reverse engineering is a reverse flow of information from an already built and tested model, to drawing up the blueprints for it. that is the most basic step.

however, there are always parts that cannot be copied. in fact, the vast majority of parts cannot be copied due to incompatability with existing systems and equipment.

if anyone has doubts, try making a blueprint of a radio/alarm clock by taking it apart. I'm not asking anyone to manufacture a radio/alarm clock, that requires special equipment, but just to make a blueprint of a radio/alarm clock exact enough that someone else with that equipment can create a hard copy from scratch using only those instructions.

the problem with the source is its lack of technical information and poor use of terms.

reverse engineering without understanding the technology.

very interesting comment.

what is reverse engineering, and what is understanding the technology? as any engineer knows, the way to get something from idea to concept is design, build, test. reverse engineering is a reverse flow of information from an already built and tested model, to drawing up the blueprints for it. that is the most basic step.

however, there are always parts that cannot be copied. in fact, the vast majority of parts cannot be copied due to incompatability with existing systems and equipment.

if anyone has doubts, try making a blueprint of a radio/alarm clock by taking it apart. I'm not asking anyone to manufacture a radio/alarm clock, that requires special equipment, but just to make a blueprint of a radio/alarm clock exact enough that someone else with that equipment can create a hard copy from scratch using only those instructions.

it is not possible to copy such things with exact accuracy or quality.....that is why copy products are poor....
also when u copy u have to go by trial and error that means lot of sacrifices...n then u need to hide them well.....

it is not possible to copy such things with exact accuracy or quality.....that is why copy products are poor....
also when u copy u have to go by trial and error that means lot of sacrifices...n then u need to hide them well.....

Maybe copy products are poor, but that is much better than no products or dont even have the capbility to copy products.:lol:

You do realize that the Su-27 and its variants are twin engined, right? If the chance of one engine failure is 1/50, simple arithmetics indicate that the chance of both engines failing is 1/50th of that.

Engine failures ARE big problems for single engine airplanes, but it doesn't have to indicate a problem with the engine per se. All engines fail, it's simply unavoidable. Look at how many F-16s have crashed! 10 crashed in '07, 9 in '06, and a total of 122 F-16s crashed in the ten years from '89 to '98, for example. Now, not all of them are due to engine problems, I'm sure, but a lot of them are. Does it mean their engines suck? Does it mean they have design flaws? NO! Planes crash, and single-engine planes tend to have engine failure problems, they're simply facts of life.
Wrong. There is no evidence to the assertion. A single engine aircraft will not sustain powered flight if it loses power. Simple as that. A multiple engined aircraft will have greater odds of staying in powered flight if it loses power in one engine. A single engine aircraft that loses power can still have controlled flight and glide to a controlled landing, which is different from a powered landing. Either you do some research into proper terminologies and stop misleading people. Or stay out of technical discussions that are over your head.

Maybe copy products are poor, but that is much better than no products or dont even have the capbility to copy products.:lol:

that is why China has to hide its crashes....how many sacrificed their lives for poor quality....that is exactly what the article says...

and no copy capability is fine, when u can make them on your own(though original thing takes little more time to make but its better and trustworthy)...:tongue::wave:

that is why China has to hide its crashes....how many sacrificed their lives for poor quality....that is exactly what the article says...

and no copy capability is fine, when u can make them on your own(though original thing takes little more time to make but its better and trustworthy)...:tongue::wave:

:rofl::rofl:
I can definately make sure the "u" in your sentense of "when u can make them on your own" doesent include india.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom