What's new

China Tops as Asian Country Most Likely to Maintain Economic Growth

in reality, india is very vulnerable to its looming debt crisis.
this is the problem, when you came first I have congratulated you whole hartedly, but in return you just mock at us.
I don;t know what went wrong with the new generation, we have to find ways to join hands not to make fun about each other.

Vietnam has to buy everything from Russia, meanwhile you can't even maintain your own aircrafts.

How you guys can fight a war with us when your aircrafts is going down one by one without any supply?
Viet Nam does maintain our Flankers.

If our aircrafts go down, we'll order from Russia, it's big business for the Russian and they don't give a shxit about what China will say.

Russia has a joint venture in oil drilling in Viet Nam; in case of a war, Viet Nam will trade oil for weapon in a blink of an eye and Russia is more than happy to do it.

And your notion of Viet Nam trading aircraft for aircraft with China will never happen, Viet Nam will trade anti-aircraft missiles for Chinese aircrafts in a shoot out war instead; it is much more effective and economical for us.

this is the problem, when you came first I have congratulated you whole hartedly, but in return you just mock at us.
I don;t know what went wrong with the new generation, we have to find ways to join hands not to make fun about each other.

it comes with reasons ,there are some Indian posters here like to provoke China all the time.

Well, even 99% wants US to punish China currency manipulation, it ain't going to work as the 1% still disagrees. :lol:

Remember the OWS event, the so-called 99% wants the US govt to punish those Wall Street bankers, does it really work?

China has only to negociate with the top 1% of the US society, meanwhile 99% like you should take care of your own damn business and your opinion is just priceless as the rest. :coffee:
And you really believe that China do not have her own 'one percenter'? Look at your leadership. There you go...

China's economic rise was not possible -- NOT POSSIBLE -- unless China fundamentally changed and adopt the Western ways of economics and finance, in other words, China got rich under the system that the West created. Now that as that rise is continuing, China decided to circumvent certain rules and ignore others completely, as tacitly admitted by Wen Jiabao himself...

Chinese Leader Wen Jiabao Talks to Executives in New York - NYTimes.com
On one of the most contentious issues — China’s currency policy — Mr. Wen had little to say. But Wednesday evening, in a separate speech to a group of dignitaries involved in United States-China relations, Mr. Wen said more sharply that China’s exchange rate was not the problem, and indicated that China would continue to resist pressure from Washington.

“There is no basis for a drastic appreciation of the renminbi,” he said. “You don’t know how many Chinese companies would go bankrupt. There would be major disturbances. Only the Chinese premier has such pressure on his shoulders. This is the reality.”
In this disagreement, Western leaders justified their demands to China on financial terms and the rules they agreed upon when they decided to play with each other, but China brushed them off by justifying China's currency manipulation upon social terms, as in China's internal problems, those created by decades of failed communist economic policies, must take priority over fair play. If so, then the US can also justify our tariffs on China's import upon those same social priorities. Our 'one percenter' can get rich with American resources and workers, who already proved they outperformed Chinese workers, as they got rich using China's cheap labor. China's 'one percenter' will end up dealing with massive unemployment in the cities, inflation, real estate values decline, and ethnic revolts.

This is where you overestimate yourself. In engineering, any body that is in a decline or a rise, in other words in a dynamic situation, inherently has some instability. China's economic system is still trying to sort itself out from the many adoptions of Western values. Despite the current downturn, the American economy is still stable or in a plateau and we are experiencing the up/down cycles inside that plateau. China is not in that plateau but is climbing to altitude. Any shock to the system and the odds of China spinning out of control is very good. With a punitive tariff, we can do far more damages to China's rise than any US bond sell off China can attempt to bring US down.

well you are just amplifying the bad in Indians by saying that we Indians are not resonable.
Thats not going to change, I don't give a damn to my emotions, I use my inteligence, see my signature to know what I am made off.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

no one has hacked my account, if I come second in a class of 200, should I congratdulate the one who came first and work hard to earn the #1 spot or envy him and do crook job of topling the one who won the race.

I can not congratulate myself of getting the second place, the one who got the first place has to wish me lcuk and guidance to have a healthy competition.
You remind me of the character "Rancho" in 3 Idiots (Rancchoddas Shyamaldas Chanchad). The other Indians remind me of that short ugly guy who's always really envious.

For Chinese members, if you're ever curious

http://www.soku.com/detail/show/XNDM2NDc2

You remind me of the character "Rancho" in 3 Idiots (Rancchoddas Shyamaldas Chanchad). The other Indians remind me of that short ugly guy who's always really envious.

For Chinese members, if you're ever curious

三傻大闹宝莱坞 搜库-专找视频

you mean Phunsuk Wangadu(The heros name as it will be said in the end of the movie).
There are a lot of Indians who have the filim heros character, but here in this forum its just they enjoy a fist fight with the Chinese and the Pakistanis.

Viet Nam does maintain our Flankers.

If our aircrafts go down, we'll order from Russia, it's big business for the Russian and they don't give a shxit about what China will say.

Russia has a joint venture in oil drilling in Viet Nam; in case of a war, Viet Nam will trade oil for weapon in a blink of an eye and Russia is more than happy to do it.

And your notion of Viet Nam trading aircraft for aircraft with China will never happen, Viet Nam will trade anti-aircraft missiles for Chinese aircrafts in a shoot out war instead; it is much more effective and economical for us.

go see Russia and the s-300 deal with Iran, and thats before the shooting starts.

China's economy is still relatively very healthy comparing to the rest of the world.

chinese economy is doing well compared to everyone else.
the china bears have lost huge amounts of money betting against china.

China and India is #1 and #2 of major countries, not all countries.

OK out of 22 emerging economies, India is 2nd still it is better than other 20 countries. And ranking was done on basis of 16 areas including economic competition, education level, urban migration, high-technology exports and inflation that measure a country’s ability to continue delivering high growth.

So isn't that good for a developing country like India, its definitely good. We are not superpower like china.

Back
Top Bottom