What's new

China Tops as Asian Country Most Likely to Maintain Economic Growth

then how come the posts got many comments just in minutes,seems like no one read that before.where was that existing post?

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Ia m talking about domestic market of China

I highlighted that part in that foreign report,hope you have no eyesight problems.

then how come the posts got many comments just in minutes,seems like no one read that before.where was that existing post?

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I highlighted that part in that foreign report,hope you have no eyesight problems.

You see again, there is no facts and figures in the highlighted part. It is just a statement. Give me facts and figures as you boasted in your previous post

high GDP growth shows strong domestic demand during the recession of the global market,and thats why the article says China manages better than India in domestic market,are you slow or something?failed to figure out something this simple and the article itself already explained prefectly.

And will remain for a long time :)

No offense or trolling intended!

Better then being near the bottom of the pile all the time.

No offence or trolling intended.

Lol 2nd is Awesome! Thats like saying it sucks to be the 2nd richest man in the world.

high GDP growth shows strong domestic demand during the recession of the global market,and thats why the article says China manages better than India in domestic market,are you slow or something?failed to figure out something this simple and the article itself already explained prefectly.

You are making a assumption based on GDP growth. China's domestic consuption may be increasing, but it is still a export driven economy

India's ability to stave off the economic gales was helped by the fact that it is much less dependent than most countries on global flows of trade and capital. India relies on external trade for about 20 per cent of its GDP (the figure for China is roughly double).

http://gulfnews.com/opinions/columnists/robust-domestic-economy-holds-india-in-good-stead-1.668169

haha,see,you use last year's article to disprove last month's report.and the assupmtion that China fares better in domestic market was made by your Indian economists and government experts,not by me.you barked up the wrong tree,man

haha,see,you use last year's article to disprove last month's report.and the assupmtion that China fares better in domestic market was made by your Indian economists and government experts,not by me.you barked up the wrong tree,man

Now you are trying to escape. You set out to prove by facts and figures that China is domestic market driven. I gave you a link which shows otherwise. :wave:

look before you leap !

facts and figures are the latest GDP growth,what did I say otherwise?and the article explained ins and outs prefectly,read again see if you can understand.

let's use the facts and figures to speak

You didnt give any facts and figures, just another article

It is you who are blind to facts.

The facts are in the past 60+ years, India’s GDP declines with respect to China’s GDP from more than China’s to only 25% of China’s. Not to mention literacy, infant mortality, life expectancy…

BTW, I hate to repeat the facts that make you less hunky-dory, but you have to refrain from being too presumptuous and hilarious, and to behave educated.

Back
Top Bottom