What's new

China took away the Turkmenistan – Afghanistan – Pakistan – India pipeline

I like that ! Pakistan can now import Gas via China thereby surpassing Afghanistan & the headache that would've caused ! Good.

It's very good Idea, we certainly extend the pipeline to Pakistan via Xinjiang, so Northern part of Pakistan can have secure energy.
Pakistan should diversify it energies acquisition: from Iran and central Asia countries as well

It's very good Idea, we certainly extend the pipeline to Pakistan via Xinjiang, so Northern part of Pakistan can have secure energy.
Pakistan should diversify it energies acquisition: from Iran and central Asia countries as well

I like it too ! Maybe we can get the Iran-Pakistan Pipeline built, if the Politicking on it stops our leaders grow some spine & then extend it to China as well & also buy Gas from Central Asia via China !

And make the Gwadar-Kashgar Project a reality !

India is venturing into Iraq and Iran. Both are more than enough for its energy needs.

No need to invest in Pipe lines which can blown by Terrorists.

But your gorvernment think otherwise, they are so anxious to get energies from Central Asia countries to diversify itself and not depend on two sources..especially when you guys see China stroke a good deal with these central Asia countries.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon @HongWu @Masters you paid idi0ts. America rules gas pipe line as iran's fate is in american hands.... What happened to your puddle china who promised to help syria in past? Go stop the yankees now. Iran got no future. Soon it will be pro-america. Usa making sure it eliminate all pro-china countries (which is handful of tiny nations) before coming down hard on idi0tic china. You are next germany which is destined to doomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for the Chinese.

They have no threats from terrorist blowing up gas reserves inside Pakistani territory while we do. We cannot keep our energy hostage to a group of gun-totting tossers.

The article doesnt say TAPI is finished just delayed, does it?

@HongWu

I'm on record saying that our good friend, 'India is trapped'.

We want Premier Xi to, make the most of Indian financial crisis by outbidding them on Chahbahar.

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news :tup:
Now this narrow down our options to under water pipe.

Back
Top Bottom