What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. No one cares what idiots like you say online.

So basically the difference between calling you a holy cow piss drinker, or cow piss drinker. Thanks

Leave him alone, ironically those so-called Taiwan supporters just constantly make the racial slurs against the Taiwanese people.

They also called themselves the Tibetan supporters, meanwhile labelling the Tibetans as the "slanty chinkys".

Though you are not someone to be trusted, would that be considered a treason in Taiwan?

What would be the punishment for such Quislings?

Why not just immigrate to China?

FYI there are around 650,000-800,000 taiwan people living in mainland china``your brain is filled up with irrelivant stereotyps garbages which most of the member here will agree with me``

ps taiwan's population 23million, it is roughly 3%.

i was jsut trying to explain but why you got so angry? you wanna fight? i'm there is pretty funny names for your people. i just don't want to use them and bring me down to the level of yours.

In fact no. I am not looking for a fight.

Why get India into a thread which had nothing to do with it? Why?

You started the name calling. And were blase about it. I never do that.

FYI there are around 650,000-800,000 taiwan people living in mainland china``your brain is filled up with irrelivant stereotyps garbages which most of the member here will agree with me``

ps taiwan's population 23million, it is roughly 3%.

Fact is, I consider it an internal issue between you and Taiwan.

I only came as I saw India being introduced in this thread by some idiots for no reason.

I only came as I saw India being introduced in this thread by some idiots for no reason.

taiwanese dnt like to b part of china, so y r u aiming to occupy taiwan, n pakistani's telling stories dat kashmiris want to be part of pakistan not india. how come pakistan separated from india , not india separated from pakistan ,so how kashmir belongs to pakistan, n y r u supporting pakistan in dis matter

yeah Indians brought up India. What a F**king surprise.

Leave him alone, ironically those so-called Taiwan supporters just constantly make the racial slurs against the Taiwanese people.

They also called themselves the Tibetan supporters, meanwhile labelling the Tibetans as the "slanty chinkys".

they hv no idea what they are talking about, nothing they said having historical or cultural context to back them up, guess some country put up by others dont know the meaning of historical coherence``

the numbers you said is the people from taiwan but spent continuously more than 6 month in mainland. there are another 1 to million of taiwan people who basically live in mainland but return every 3 month.

I have met lots of Tibetans in Mussorie, Dharamshala, Manali and Nepal.

They are nice people. Never called anyone any name.

A small number of people may be racist. They are nowhere close to you guys.

taiwanese dnt like to b part of china, so y r u aiming to occupy taiwan, n pakistani's telling stories dat kashmiris want to be part of pakistan not india. how come pakistan separated from india , not india separated from pakistan ,so how kashmir belongs to pakistan, n y r u supporting pakistan in dis matter

yeah Indians brought up India. What a F**king surprise.

You are not making sense. Incoherent actually.

A bit of hallucination to boot.

In fact no. I am not looking for a fight.

Why get India into a thread which had nothing to do with it? Why?

You started the name calling. And were blase about it. I never do that.

who started? read from the beginning who open the thread and post the first one !

I have met lots of Tibetans in Mussorie, Dharamshala, Manali and Nepal.

They are nice people. Never called anyone any name.

A small number of people may be racist. They are nowhere close to you guys.

You make the racial slur against their race altogether with the Chinese people, meanwhile you label yourself against their freedom brothers.

I just smell the hypocrisy here.

okey i admit that i misspell new dehli is arrogant. but indian jumping into the Strait and playing the taiwan card here is rude and intolerable hence must be taught a lesson.

You make the racial slur against their race altogether with the Chinese people, meanwhile you label yourself against their freedom brothers.

I just smell the hypocrisy here.

Show me. Where did I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom