What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
okey i admit that i misspell new dehli is arrogant. but indian jumping into the Strait and playing the taiwan card here is rude and intolerable hence must be taught a lesson.

India has no Taiwan card!

I doubt we can play that. Why did you get the feeling?

This is quoted from one of your Indian pals on the first page of this thread.

You may find it hard to believe but I don't know that guy. Never interacted with him, never saw him, never replied to his posts.

We don't sit in cubes next to each other unlike some. ;)

okey i admit that i misspell new dehli is arrogant. but indian jumping into the Strait and playing the taiwan card here is rude and intolerable hence must be taught a lesson.

Chill out, India has zero presence in East Asia. Its the US that has the presence in East Asia. India is confined in the Indian Ocean Area. People of East Asia just laugh and shake our heads when India is talking about selling their weapon to Taiwan or Japan. I believe East Asian countries like Japan or Singapore has more advance weaponry than India.

You may find it hard to believe but I don't know that guy. Never interacted with him, never saw him, never replied to his posts.

We don't sit in cubes next to each other unlike some. ;)

LOL. It was Indian trolls who brought up India. So yeah in your words certain idiots brought up India, and they happened to be Indian.

FYI there are around 650,000-800,000 taiwan people living in mainland china``your brain is filled up with irrelivant stereotyps garbages which most of the member here will agree with me``

ps taiwan's population 23million, it is roughly 3%.

Not counting the number of marriages. Quite a lot of "traitors" on both sides of the straits, really.

blah blah blah

I am legally Taiwanese and I want to be part of China.

Chill out, India has zero presence in East Asia. Its the US that has the presence in East Asia. India is confined in the Indian Ocean Area. People of East Asia just laugh and shake our heads when India is talking about selling their weapon to Taiwan or Japan. I believe East Asian countries like Japan or Singapore has more advance weaponry than India.

There you go, two Taiwanese members telling you to mind your fcking business and you don't know what the fck you're talking about. And Faithful here has never even said a nice thing about the mainland and is proudly American.

Take a hint

Chill out, India has zero presence in East Asia. Its the US that has the presence in East Asia. India is confined in the Indian Ocean Area. People of East Asia just laugh and shake our heads when India is talking about selling their weapon to Taiwan or Japan. .........I believe East Asian countries like Japan or Singapore has more advance weaponry than India......

ha ha so it gets even better and interesting doesn't it ?

There you go, two Taiwanese members telling you to mind your fcking business and you don't know what the fck you're talking about. And Faithful here has never even said a nice thing about the mainland and is proudly American.

Take a hint

To CHINA

Please refrain from demeaning India... as we are a nation of a billion and are far more advanced in China, Taiwan, and Japan in defferent sectors... for example IT , and other services... and please we are not inferior to any one...

China has been meddling with OUR Kashmir! ..... They have no rightt to intervene in Azad Kashmir, and If CHINA can.... Confidently INDIA can meddle with taiwan, LOL who the hell is faithfulguy to tell INDIA what to do, and who is he to say about Taiwan's international interests, he lives in the U.S.

Taiwan will NEVER be part of CHINA... U.S. and Greater India will safe guard Democracy

and please stop trolling my man..

To CHINA

Taiwan will NEVER be part of CHINA... U.S. and Greater India will safe guard Democracy

I guess you are either Taiwanese or of Taiwanese descent? What makes you think you have a better say than Faithfulguy or noname, who were actually born in Taiwan?

To CHINA

Please refrain from demeaning India... as we are a nation of a billion and are far more advanced in China, Taiwan, and Japan in defferent sectors... for example IT , and other services... and please we are not inferior to any one...

China has been meddling with OUR Kashmir! ..... They have no rightt to intervene in Azad Kashmir, and If CHINA can.... Confidently INDIA can meddle with taiwan, LOL who the hell is faithfulguy to tell INDIA what to do, and who is he to say about Taiwan's international interests, he lives in the U.S.

127679019737.jpg

To CHINA

Indian "services" are for outsource, as in literally being servants of whites. A proud Indian tradition, as the Indian service industry began with Sikh guards providing invaluable security "services" to the British in their colonization of the rest of Asia. Indians were happy collaborators that helped put others under the white man's boot even as at home they were under the same boot.

Chinese services are aimed inwards for domestic consumption.

^^^^^

I'll leave it to you then.

Look man, India does not have any outstanding problems with any other nation besides Pakistan or China... Maybe its time for Introspection... Maybe you realize why China is the most hated nation in the world...

Maybe you need to realize how India views all cultures and religions... Look at this video... Chinese reference and how beautifully it is depicted with in the first several seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom