What's new

China to Supply Coronavirus Vaccine to Pakistan

By the way, there are only 7 or 8 vaccines that had made into phase 3 testings. One is British, one is German and one is USA. The rest are made in China.

The one in Russia is only out of phase 1. I don't believe it had gone to phase 2 yet. It was just Putin doing public service for its company. That one is going to be at least several months later than the top 7 or 8 vaccines.

The Chinese vaccines that are currently in phase 3 trial are the following:
Sinopharm: it has 2 vaccines. Phase 3 trials in UAE and Bahrain.
CanSino: Currently in phase 3 trials in Saudi Arabia and in Mexico.
SinoVac: Currently in phase 3 trials in Brazil, Bangladesh, and in Indonesia
Walvax: I don't believe they made into phase 3 yet. But Mexico just announced it will conduct phase 3 trial shortly.
China spent more money on the vaccine than the western countries combined, if not doubled.

Last edited:
By the way, there are only 7 or 8 vaccines that had made into phase 3 testings. One is British, one is German and one is USA. The rest are made in China.

The one in Russia is only out of phase 1. I don't believe it had gone to phase 2 yet. It was just Putin doing public service for its company. That one is going to be at least several months later than the top 7 or 8 vaccines.

The Chinese vaccines that are currently in phase 3 trial are the following:
Sinopharm: it has 2 vaccines. Phase 3 trials in UAE and Bahrain.
CanSino: Currently in phase 3 trials in Saudi Arabia and in Mexico.
SinoVac: Currently in phase 3 trials in Brazil, Bangladesh, and in Indonesia
Walvax: I don't believe they made into phase 3 yet. But Mexico just announced it will conduct phase 3 trial shortly.
Putin need to a referendum to reform the Constitution of Russia. The changes to the constitution in 25 June is a scale down version. Putin need another one later, which will piss off a lot of western countries.

The vaccine in Russia is not tested fully at all by pharmacy standard. But PR need it now.

Coronavirus started in China but also remember they were the most efficient in combating this
They were so effective they lied to the rest of the world and said there was no issue. Meanwhile flights kept on running and these idiots let this be carried right across the world.

Sorry, I do not trust chinese with any form of medicine.

How do I think this is a secret vaccine supply.What medical test requires 40 million people?

According to American medical expert and CNN analyst, from the published test results from phase 1 and phase 2 of Sinopharm vaccine trials, the safety profile and expected effectiveness profile (so far) is as good as the vaccine trial results for the American vaccine development.

So far so good.

https://cnnphilippines.com/world/20...ne-response--but-more-research-is-needed.html

"My impressions is that they are getting reasonable levels of virus neutralizing antibodies," Dr. Peter Hotez, a vaccinologist at Baylor College of Medicine and a CNN medical analyst, said. "Based on this and safety profile, I believe that this is definitely a vaccine worth pursuing in Phase three clinical trials. I also think that this could be as good as the Operation Warp Speed vaccines in terms of efficacy and safety, but we really need those large trials."

Back
Top Bottom