What's new

China to provide $448 million for 969MW Neelum-Jhelum project

Of course you do - anything else constructive to say ... or perhaps not?

This is indeed good news - i hope the project comes to completion asap. Certainly is great news.
I replied to the guy who mentioned Kishanganga Dam.....which is supposed to be finished by 2015 and has been delayed for 18 years....first comprehend the statement in the context of previous one

Yeah whatever just complete the damn thing as soon as possible.

I replied to the guy who mentioned Kishanganga Dam.....which is supposed to be finished by 2015 and has been delayed for 18 years....first comprehend the statement in the context of previous one

Keep your hair on

I replied the guy who mentioned Kishanganga Dam.....which is supposed to be finished by 2015 and has been delayed for 18 years....first comprehend the statement in the context of previous one

Firstly read post 11 - that answers your "crocodile concern". Now take the soft trolling elsewhere please - many thanks.

Firstly read post 11 - that answers your "crocodile concern". Now take the soft trolling elsewhere please - many thanks.
Read POST # 7 then POST #16....see how you are making fool out of yourself. You just misunderstood. I was talking about OUR dam, you thought i am picking pakistanis on Their dam......Whatever suits you better, make your perception....

In the meantime read these news
http://dawn.com/2011/10/02/decision-on-kishanganga-dam-a-success/
http://tribune.com.pk/story/260524/kishanganga-dam-how-permanent-is-the-stay-order/

Read POST # 7 then POST #16....see how you are making fool out of yourself. You just misunderstood. I was talking about OUR dam, you thought i am picking pakistanis on Their dam......Whatever suits you better, make your perception....

but Krait sahib - the thread is about our dam - so why would we give a dam about your dam on a thread about our dam?
When i here positive news about India - i feel pleased and hope your nation takes advantage of it. I wish i could say the same about most of the Indians i seem to be coming across on here. My apologises if i have mis read you but you have to appreciate im in"defensive mode". The latest infestation of troll bearing the Indian flag have taken their toll on me. Have a nice evening dude.

but Krait sahib - the thread is about our dam - so why would we give a dam about your dam on a thread about our dam?
When i here positive news about India - i feel pleased and hope your nation takes advantage of it. I wish i could say the same about most of the Indians i seem to be coming across on here. My apologises if i have mis read you but you have to appreciate im in"defensive mode". The latest infestation of troll bearing the Indian flag have taken their toll on me. Have a nice evening dude.
Dear there is where you don't know few facts. There is huge controversy over our dams and the country which builds the dam first can dictate or influence future policies. That's how destiny of these two dams are intertwined. Both countries are trying their level best to complete their dam first......So yeah...Our dam is a MAJOR concern for you....that's why i have been insisting on reading few things about our dam so that you can have clear picture.....

BTW no hard feelings...i can understand...always good to talk to you...you too have wonderful time.

All the projects China wants to make in Pakistan should be made under the supervision of China or China should involve Pak Army in the development projects, nothing should be given to this corrupt Govt.

China wants to help Pakistan in every possible way & they want to see a stable Pakistan but unfortunately Pakistan is always ruled by corrupt politicians who only work for themselves. China also wants to give electricity to Pakistan so that short fall can be covered, China wants to develop Pakistan Railways but the corrupt politicians don't want thins because they love corruption & they don't want to stop corruption.

China is Pakistan's true friend & only friend in this hostile world where everybody is against Pakistan. Thank you China I Love You. Pakistan China Friendship Zindabad. :china::pakistan:

I have a question in which I hope a Chinese poster can only answer. When a dam project is viewed in China which is foreign, in specifically by State owned companies, does it take a long time for them to decide if they wish to invest or not.

I have a question in which I hope a Chinese poster can only answer. When a dam project is viewed in China which is foreign, in specifically by State owned companies, does it take a long time for them to decide if they wish to invest or not.

THe answer in my own opinion is no , chinese companies dont mess about and they have plenty of cash where they have to invest some where.

I see because there is dam project in Pakistan, which I will not like to disclose has gone through some of my Chinese friend's, and it has been 6 months, and they have not even decided if they will even come to look at the project. The reason why I am asking is because some of my friend's do tend to exaggerate. Thank you for your answer though, much appreciated.

Why don't the GoP encourage the investors of Middle East as well as those Millionare Pakistani sitting outside Pakistan to invest in Agriculture as well as in Power projects like DAMs, Electricity from Run of river, Solar and Wind. Even our private sector can do that well and we don't require Chinese help other than some technical one.

I think we should compromise with the Russians. We allow them to finance part of the project, and they allow us into SCO while India remains out of SCO.

Sounds like reasonable deal to me.

Doesn't anyone understand why India cannot be in SCO.

India is an enemy of both Pakistan and China.

Bringing India into SCO, would be like putting Japan into SCO, another country that has territorial disputes with China.

If I was a Russian official or policymaker, ditch India, and bring Pakistan into SCO.

ruskies can thnx their god ... You Are NOT :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom