What's new

China to overtake U.S. economy this year, World Bank says

In short PPP is bullshit. It doesn’t count.

Nonetheless "China" will become the largest economy soon measured in $ terms.

What I really care about is how to awake the real “China” where the true cognitive elites dominate the sectors of economy, technology, politics and military making big decisions for the land (i.e. 9 out of 10 of the current Chinese rich and & powerful are scum really, not representatives of the true Han elites) Yes, whoever says that “China is awakened” doesn’t really know a thing about the awesome history of the civilisation created by the Han and how far ahead of the rest of the world at a time in most all fields.

The following is what I translated from a group of Spanish travellers' notes on “China”as they witnessed it as recent as in the 17th century, the end of Ming Dynasty (a typical Han Chinese dynasty) when China was the world’s de facto superpower technologically, economically (not only GDP, but also GDP per cap amongst one of the highest) and militarily. As from Spain, one of the top Euro Renaissance power, these travellers were at least somebody who were very proud of their own achievements when they arrived in Ming. I urge all Chinese, particularly Han Chinese here, to take a close look at the following minor detail of our great grandfathers in a typical Han Chinese society ( world’s #1) had achieved to see at what degree the current “China” is in comparison:

-- “Fist of all, they are extremely clean, not only in their houses, but also in their streets.”

-- “There’re hospitals in all of their cities.. we have never seen anyone begging in the streets so we asked them why. They answered that there’s a large area in every city offering free housings for the poor, the blind, the lame, the old and those who couldn’t make a living on their own and there’s always sufficient rice supply as long as they are alive.”

--“The men and women in that land seem to have very good physique, symmetry and are beautiful…their body sizes are a bit tall, and they are also very polite towards people from foreign lands.

--“They have manufactured exotic and excellent artillery guns and cannons in other provinces in China. Those are particularly good. I agree with this statement because I have seen some of these artilleries mounted on ships. They’re better than what we Europeans have made… and are more solid.”

--“Anyway they do not leave a foot of land without planted. One can never encounter some areas of wasteland or areas without harvest/plantation in China.”

--“We’re surprised to see the graceful, elegant and educated demeanor of these noble people, which are also reflected from how serious and careful when they ask us what they wanted to know and when they answered us our questions.”

Above are all seemingly minor things yet through which one could take a glipmse into the true state of advancement of a technologically and civily superior society of Ming Dynasty, a civilisation that was far beyond its peers in the world at a time. It even puts most of today’s modern nations/countries, including “China”, to shame.

The current “China” is still sleeping. Before “China” is truely awaked, I expect to see these signs first:

1. the derogative names of “China” and “Chinese” are abolished and changed back to our historical true names “HuaXia”/ “Zhong Guo” and “Hua Ren” /“Han Ren” respectively . And any stupid and comical so-called “traditional Chinese” "Zhong Shan Suit”( a Jewish Boshivik jacket really) is to be replaced by “Hanfu”(Han Chinese dress for > 3700 years) or its modern derivatives in formal occasions. These acts will signal the awakening of our true national and cultural identity that the Mongol, the Manchus and the CPC have been doing their best to destroy in the recent history.

中國有禮儀之大,故稱夏;有服章之美,謂之華. ( --- 春秋左傳正義)

中國/華夏 =//= "China"

2. at least the tripleing of the current national educational budget. For HuaXia to be world’s #1 again, we only look at GDP per cap. To reach well beyond 50,000 per cap level instead of current 8,000, HauXia must lead the next worldwide industrial revolution with 100s if not 1000s “Huawei”alike private and innovative enterprises in place. The Han have the IQ to do that. To achieve that, to be the world’s top higher education is the only way. Our ancestors did that routinely for so many centuries. it’s our turn now. For all these to happen , “China”needs to adopt a competitive system from the modern world – a certain form of democracy at least - which seems to be the only way to check in the power of corrupt CPC and all the corrupt and disgusting economical and cultural phenomena that CPC entails in todays “China”. Only then it will have a much fairer and competitive modern civil society suited for the boom of 1000s Huawei- alike Han Chinese technologies.

3. when “Huaxia”is truly awaking, the sheer technologies the Han will create will make the current “high tech”from Japan, the US and Germany, for example, look primitive. That’s what the Han are capable to do. For all those high tech from the current Japan that the world seems to admire in awe, how many of you truly understand that Japanese had been proven to be the intellectually, technologically, culturally and militarily “barbarian inferior people”in front of the Han for almost the entire written history, and the Japanese wholeheartedly admitted this fact until as recently as the late 19th century Industrial Revolution when for the first time in the entire history the industrialised Japan passed the Han only when the latter were unfortunately ruled by the minority Manchu Qing Dynasty and the following CPC communist scum, trapped in a prolong state of internal/external wars and the resulting cultural, economical and technological mayhem and chaos?! In short if Han Chinese dominate “China”and if “China”becomes a democracy ( to balance the corrupt and decadent influence of CPC), Japan to “China”then will be like Porto Rico to the USA- back to their historical norm.

To be frank “China” is still sleeping at the moment unfortunately, but hope HuaXia will awaken it, and soon.

Last edited:
Current Chinese leaders are a bunch of pro-western scumbags. Until they get rid of their pro-western mindset, China won't reach full potential.

Nope.

Chinese life expectancy is above 80 years. This is why the CPC is now going to push the retirement age to either 65 or 66.

If you think the CPC will spend its entire budget on a bunch of old people that contribute nothing to China post-retirement then you really don't understand how ruthless the CPC truly is.

I doubt about your statement, could you give me the official statistics ?

You are telling me that CPC would leave the oldies died merciless ?

In short PPP is bullshit. It doesn’t count.

Nonetheless "China" will become the largest economy soon measured in $ terms.

What I really care about is how to awake the real “China” where the true cognitive elites dominate the sectors of economy, technology, politics and military making big decisions for the land (i.e. 9 out of 10 of the current Chinese rich and & powerful are scum really, not representatives of the true Han elites) Yes, whoever says that “China is awakened” doesn’t really know a thing about the awesome history of the civilisation created by the Han and how far ahead of the rest of the world at a time in most all fields.

The following is what I translated from a group of Spanish travellers' notes on “China”as they witnessed it as recent as in the 17th century, the end of Ming Dynasty (a typical Han Chinese dynasty) when China was the world’s de facto superpower technologically, economically (not only GDP, but also GDP per cap amongst one of the highest) and militarily. As from Spain, one of the top Euro Renaissance power, these travellers were at least somebody who were very proud of their own achievements when they arrived in Ming. I urge all Chinese, particularly Han Chinese here, to take a close look at the following minor detail of our great grandfathers in a typical Han Chinese society ( world’s #1) had achieved to see at what degree the current “China” is in comparison:

-- “Fist of all, they are extremely clean, not only in their houses, but also in their streets.”

-- “There’re hospitals in all of their cities.. we have never seen anyone begging in the streets so we asked them why. They answered that there’s a large area in every city offering free housings for the poor, the blind, the lame, the old and those who couldn’t make a living on their own and there’s always sufficient rice supply as long as they are alive.”

--“The men and women in that land seem to have very good physique, symmetry and are beautiful…their body sizes are a bit tall, and they are also very polite towards people from foreign lands.

--“They have manufactured exotic and excellent artillery guns and cannons in other provinces in China. Those are particularly good. I agree with this statement because I have seen some of these artilleries mounted on ships. They’re better than what we Europeans have made… and are more solid.”

--“Anyway they do not leave a foot of land without planted. One can never encounter some areas of wasteland or areas without harvest/plantation in China.”

--“We’re surprised to see the graceful, elegant and educated demeanor of these noble people, which are also reflected from how serious and careful when they ask us what they wanted to know and when they answered us our questions.”

Above are all seemingly minor things yet through which one could take a glipmse into the true state of advancement of a technologically and civily superior society of Ming Dynasty, a civilisation that was far beyond its peers in the world at a time. It even puts most of today’s modern nations/countries, including “China”, to shame.

The current “China” is still sleeping. Before “China” is truely awaked, I expect to see these signs first:

1. the derogative names of “China” and “Chinese” are abolished and changed back to our historical true names “HuaXia”/ “Zhong Guo” and “Hua Ren” /“Han Ren” respectively . And any stupid and comical so-called “traditional Chinese” "Zhong Shan Suit”( a Jewish Boshivik jacket really) is to be replaced by “Hanfu”(Han Chinese dress for > 3700 years) or its modern derivatives in formal occasions. These acts will signal the awakening of our true national and cultural identity that the Mongol, the Manchus and the CPC have been doing their best to destroy in the recent history.

中國有禮儀之大,故稱夏;有服章之美,謂之華. ( --- 春秋左傳正義)

中國/華夏 =//= "China"

2. at least the tripleing of the current national educational budget. For HuaXia to be world’s #1 again, we only look at GDP per cap. To reach well beyond 50,000 per cap level instead of current 8,000, HauXia must lead the next worldwide industrial revolution with 100s if not 1000s “Huawei”alike private and innovative enterprises in place. The Han have the IQ to do that. To achieve that, to be the world’s top higher education is the only way. Our ancestors did that routinely for so many centuries. it’s our turn now. For all these to happen , “China”needs to adopt a competitive system from the modern world – a certain form of democracy at least - which seems to be the only way to check in the power of corrupt CPC and all the corrupt and disgusting economical and cultural phenomena that CPC entails in todays “China”. Only then it will have a much fairer and competitive modern civil society suited for the boom of 1000s Huawei- alike Han Chinese technologies.

3. when “Huaxia”is truly awaking, the sheer technologies the Han will create will make the current “high tech”from Japan, the US and Germany, for example, look primitive. That’s what the Han are capable to do. For all those high tech from the current Japan that the world seems to admire in awe, how many of you truly understand that Japanese had been proven to be the intellectually, technologically, culturally and militarily “barbarian inferior people”in front of the Han for almost the entire written history, and the Japanese wholeheartedly admitted this fact until as recently as the late 19th century Industrial Revolution when for the first time in the entire history the industrialised Japan passed the Han only when the latter were unfortunately ruled by the minority Manchu Qing Dynasty and the following CPC communist scum, trapped in a prolong state of internal/external wars and the resulting cultural, economical and technological mayhem and chaos?! In short if Han Chinese dominate “China”and if “China”becomes a democracy ( to balance the corrupt and decadent influence of CPC), Japan to “China”then will be like Porto Rico to the USA- back to their historical norm.

To be frank “China” is still sleeping at the moment unfortunately, but hope HuaXia will awaken it, and soon.

Well said.

But Ming was not that good as they described. Ming was not defeated by Manchu, it was destroyed by the peasant' rebellion, which was due to Ming's corruption. If they were nice to citizens, why did the peasant class rebel?

So based on your assumption, when exactly will China regain the past glory?

I doubt about your statement, could you give me the official statistics ?

You are telling me that CPC would leave the oldies died merciless ?

Go find it yourself kid. I am not going to waste my time doing research for a guy on a forum.

Well said.

But Ming was not that good as they described. Ming was not defeated by Manchu, it was destroyed by the peasant' rebellion, which was due to Ming's corruption. If they were nice to citizens, why did the peasant class rebel?

Every country has corruption. Every Chinese dynasty had/has it as well. The difference is to what extent. I don't deny Ming's massive corruption at its last days, but Ming's overall reputation has been deliberately blackened by the following Manchu Dynasty rulers. Case in point: Qing emporer QianLong, the "best" emporer of the recent times to many "Chinese" . However it was this barnarian who ordered a complete revision/overhall of most of HuaXia's ancient classics with countless Han classics burned or re-written. It was a deadly assult on the elitest Han culture as Mao's cultural revoution was.

Albeit currupted, overall speaking Ming was the ONLY renaissance of World´s # 1 HuaXia civilisation which arguablely largely died out and/or maimed ( I don't fully agree though the statement does make some sense) at the end of Southern Song when the Mongol invaders buchered their way into Han hearlands... So culturally speaking Ming was brilliant. Techologically, militarily and economically Ming was far more than `the USA` at a time. If Ming somehow (of course the han would never do) had decided to expand, the entire world right now would have had slant eyes, that's the awesome power of Ming almost representing the pinnacle of Human Cilvilisation at a time on how civil how advanced a society could be ( just like Song), which is 1,000X more significant to our Han civilisation than both the following Qing (which , due to its obsolute backwater cultural mindset, cowardly and stupidly missed the entire Industrial Revolution which otherwise would have made "China" at par, like minimum, with England and Europe at a time avoiding the humiliating foreign invasions, on the scale far beyond what Meiji Restoration had done to inferior Japan), and current "communist China" (which up till now still resolutely curbs the natural talent and development of the Han elites with overall corruption and Han cultural suicide off the charts - see Gini index and china´s `popular` Manchu Dynasty and South Korean TV series). Our Han ancestors must be rolling in graves when knowing their descedents have lost or being misled to ignore their world/leading cultrual heritage but admire those from barbarian lands! This extends to even trial things like English-learning!

For "China" to regain the past glory, first and formost, the Han must regain their self-confidence culturally, even racially (not pandering on superfacial racial superioity per se, but objectively understand what our ancestors had achieved on the world stage and what we can achieve on our own). To do that, the Han must have free access to all real historical and current info, instead of communist propangada in a self-censored environement. The han must spend most of time debating classics and future, writing essays, engineering and innovating instead of `copying`at his stage, or labouring for Wallmart for 2 silvers, or lining up outside the stores of Samsung and Apple ... the kids of the poor and peasant must enjoy free education and medicare because they are also the future of the Han etc etc ...- Free Flow of Info and Ideas, and drastically raise the level of average han people´s civilty and education level ... - just like the classics HuaXia in Spring-Autumn era. Without free flow of info and ideas, the Han would never regain `Soft Power` on the scale that the Anglo/Saxen currently monoply on the world stage.

Secondly, only after this cultural renaissance, could we expect economical-technological renaissance that would natually follow. This technological renaissance would naturally lead the next gen industrial revolution in which the GDP per cap would skyrocket all the way to the top.

For both above 1 and 2 to happen, CPC (particularly under Xi´s second term) must take this historical chance to give power to the people with some sort of democracy - not the full juice western style but at least the essence of it, because only this kind of democracy can lead to free flow of info and ideas (i.e cultural renaissance drastically increase the average Han people´s advancement of civilty and educational level ) and a fairer , indepedent, and competitive society (i.e. tsunami of technological innovations from the Han that would leadpfrog those of the Anglo-Saxens and the Nippon, like what a small Huawei has just showcased).

So after his power grab, Xi´s second term - about 4 years from now - presents a small historical window for this to happen IMO. If Xi does that then, he would be deemed by future historians as the greatest Han leader of the last 500 years without doubt, if not all time. If Xi doesn´t do it, as some of his dissappointing and ridiculous remarks from his recent trip to Europe seemed to suggest, then Xi - CPC would become the enermy of the Han Civilisation, and ´China` / the Han Civilisation would face another grave danger, let alone regaining the past glory, a wet dream! Xi is not a very bright person by natural gift to my observation. So it more depends on the quality of his closest think tanks , AND the quality of the elites of democratic Taiwan. the ideal case would be CPC talk with Taiwan and form a govt in the mianland with taiwan´s system in place. Keep fingers acrossed...

Last edited:
Every country has corruption. Every Chinese dynasty had/has it as well. The difference is to what extent. I don't deny Ming's corruption at its last days, but Ming's overall reputation has been deliberately blackened by the following Manchu Dynasty rulers. Case in point: Qing emporer QianLong, the "best" emporer of the recent times to many "Chinese" . However it was this barnarian who ordered a complete revision/overhall of most of HuaXia's ancient classics with countless Han classics burned or re-written. It was a deadly assult on the elitest Han culture as Mao's cultural revoution was.

Albeit currupted, overall speaking Ming was the ONLY renaissance of World´s # 1 HuaXia civilisation which arguablely largely died out and/or maimed at the end of Southern Song when the Mongol invaders buchered their way into Han hearlands... So culturally speaking Ming was brilliant. Techologically, militarily and economically Ming was `the USA` at a time, 1,000X more significant to our Han civilisation than both the following Qing (which , due to its obsolute backwater cultural mindset, cowardly and stupidly missed the entire Industrial Revolution which otherwise would have made "China" at par, like minimum, with England and Europe at a time avoiding the humiliating foreign invasions, on the scale far beyond what Meiji Restoration had done to inferior Japan), and current "communist China" (which up till now still resolutely curbs the natural talent and development of the Han elites with overall corruption and Han cultural suicide off the charts - see Gini index and china´s `popular` Manchu Dynasty and South Korean TV series). Our Han ancestors must be rolling in graves when knowing their descedents have lost or being misled to ignore their world/leading cultrual heritage but admire those from barbarian lands! This extends to even trial things like English-learning!

For "China" to regain the past glory, first and formost, the Han must regain their self-confidence culturally, even racially (not pandering on superfacial racial superioity per se, but objectively understand what our ancestors had achieved on the world stage and what we can achieve on our own). To do that, the Han must have free access to all real historical and current info, instead of communist propangada in a self-censored environement. The han must spend most of time debating classics and future, writing essays, engineering and innovating instead of `copying`at his stage, or labouring for Wallmart for 2 silvers, or lining up outside the stores of Samsung and Apple ... the kids of the poor and peasant must enjoy free education and medicare because they are also the future of the Han etc etc ...- Free Flow of Info and Ideas, and drastically raise the level of average han people´s civilty and education level ... - just like the classics HuaXia in Spring-Autumn era. Without free flow of info and ideas, the Han would never regain `Soft Power` on the scale that the Anglo/Saxen currently monoply on the world stage.

Secondly, only after this cultural renaissance, could we expect economical-technological renaissance that would natually follow. This technological renaissance would naturally lead the next gen industrial revolution in which the GDP per cap would skyrocket all the way to the top.

For both above 1 and 2 to happen, CPC (particularly under Xi´s second term) must take this historical chance to give power to the people with some sort of democracy - not the full juice western style but at least the essence of it, because only this kind of democracy can lead to free flow of info and ideas (i.e cultural renaissance drastically increase the average Han people´s advancement of civilty and educational level ) and a fairer , indepedent, and competitive society (i.e. tsunami of technological innovations from the Han that would leadpfrog those of the Anglo-Saxens and the Nippon, like what a small Huawei has just showcased).

So after his power grab, Xi´s second term - about 4 years from now - presents a small historical window for this to happen IMO. If Xi does that then, he would be deemed by future historians as the greatest Han leader of the last 500 years without doubt, if not all time. If Xi doesn´t do it, as some of his dissappointing and ridiculous remarks from his recent trip to Europe seemed to suggest, then Xi - CPC would become the enermy of the Han Civilisation, and ´China` / the Han Civilisation would face another grave danger, let alone regaining the past glory, a wet dream! Xi is not a very bright person by natural gift to my observation. So it more depends on the quality of his closest think tanks , AND the quality of the elites of democratic Taiwan. the ideal case would be CPC talk with Taiwan and form a govt in the mianland with taiwan´s system in place. Keep fingers acrossed...

Imagine the Song Dynasty never collapsed from the Barbarian invasions of Central Asia. They were making Iron foundries powered by hydraulics and complex mechanics and gears which advanced metallurgy (total tonnage was only beaten by Early 19th century Britain with Newcommen Steam Engines using pudding method in bast furnaces) and produced high quality cast iron. In the smelting process of using huge bellows driven by waterwheels, massive amounts of charcoal were used in the production process, leading to a wide range of deforestation in northern China. However, by the end of the 11th century the Chinese discovered that using coke and even coal could replace the role of charcoal, hence many acres of forested land in northern China were spared from the steel and iron industry with this switch of resources.Things like interchangeable parts and armory method production were being used to make complex products for the common farmer in Southern China. Canals were extended all the way from Kaifeng to near Guangzhou to transport goods like grain from the Northern Plains to newly settled and dense workshops of the Southern China. One billion coins made of copper were being used in the first decade of the 10th century alone, shows how advance cooper-works were in the Song Dynasty. Chemical works in C.China were expanding to feed the increasing the population commerce and proto-industrial craftsmanship like sulfur production (converting sulfur to oxide to extract more pure ores) and they even had intellectual property rights for chemical works e.g. Song Dynasty provided edicts preventing the selling of refined sulfur and saltpeter, bitumen etc to foreigner (but the Arabs nabbed it anyways helping the Arab golden Ages distilleries). Song dynasty merchants set up partnerships and joint stock companies, with a separation of owners (shareholders) and managers. In the large cities, merchants were organized into guilds according to the type of product sold (early division of labor?). Imagine if the Song Dynasty continued and proper!

Every country has corruption. Every Chinese dynasty had/has it as well. The difference is to what extent. I don't deny Ming's massive corruption at its last days, but Ming's overall reputation has been deliberately blackened by the following Manchu Dynasty rulers. Case in point: Qing emporer QianLong, the "best" emporer of the recent times to many "Chinese" . However it was this barnarian who ordered a complete revision/overhall of most of HuaXia's ancient classics with countless Han classics burned or re-written. It was a deadly assult on the elitest Han culture as Mao's cultural revoution was.

Albeit currupted, overall speaking Ming was the ONLY renaissance of World´s # 1 HuaXia civilisation which arguablely largely died out and/or maimed ( I don't fully agree though the statement does make some sense) at the end of Southern Song when the Mongol invaders buchered their way into Han hearlands... So culturally speaking Ming was brilliant. Techologically, militarily and economically Ming was far more than `the USA` at a time. If Ming somehow (of course the han would never do) had decided to expand, the entire world right now would have had slant eyes, that's the awesome power of Ming almost representing the pinnacle of Human Cilvilisation at a time on how civil how advanced a society could be ( just like Song), which is 1,000X more significant to our Han civilisation than both the following Qing (which , due to its obsolute backwater cultural mindset, cowardly and stupidly missed the entire Industrial Revolution which otherwise would have made "China" at par, like minimum, with England and Europe at a time avoiding the humiliating foreign invasions, on the scale far beyond what Meiji Restoration had done to inferior Japan), and current "communist China" (which up till now still resolutely curbs the natural talent and development of the Han elites with overall corruption and Han cultural suicide off the charts - see Gini index and china´s `popular` Manchu Dynasty and South Korean TV series). Our Han ancestors must be rolling in graves when knowing their descedents have lost or being misled to ignore their world/leading cultrual heritage but admire those from barbarian lands! This extends to even trial things like English-learning!

Only in your wet dream, KMT fanboy.

Well said.

The Qing Dynasty was indeed very corrupt, but it has been taken as a scapegoat for China's own backwardness in the modern era.

In fact, the stagnation of the Chinese civilization started with the Ming Dynasty after they abandoned their maritime exploration project. China's fate was sealed at that time, she was destined to lag behind the West after this stupid foolish decision made by the Ming Emperor.

CPC has in fact reformed the Chinese civilization and brings her to its new life. Although some extreme events happened during the Cultural Revolution and some vandalization did also happen, but the Chinese civilization now still flourishes at the hands of CPC.

CPC never intends to replace the Chinese civilization with the Marxism, but they use it to reform the stagnated Chinese civilization. According to Mao and his buddies, they were Chinese first, then they were communists.

Taiwan and HK did not represent the true modern Chinese civilization, they are a hybrid of the westernization and the old Chinese feudalism, which will turn the Chinese people into the faithful sheeps of the West.

KMT was a traitorous party since the days she was born, now it is becoming more US puppet than ever. And the Taiwanese democracy is full of mess with an incompetent leading government, and how many Taiwanese youths think themselves as Chinese?

Do you think these people can represent China?

If it wasn't CPC, the Chinese civilization would already become history, same as the Mayan civilizaton.

Actually HuaXia/ Zhong Guo Civilisation, the real “Chinese” (personally I despise this Westernised derogative term) Civilisation, was surprisingly liberal in today’s sense IMO. It’s very sad to see that many young Han people misled by Mongol/Manchu/Communist propaganda for so long.

Spring-Autumn, 3-Kingdoms era, one of the earliest and the best periods of HuaXia/ Zhong Guo Civilisation, people were allowed to have their own thoughts/opinions and relatively free. One knows that just from the diversity of the art and schools of thought they had.

Ditto Han/Tang Dynasty, another high of HuaXia/ Zhong Guo Civilisation, when for example some people even had no objection to foreign thoughts or religions such as Buddhism.

Song Dynasty, the pinnacle of HuaXia/ Zhong Guo Civilisation, there was a flourish of new ideas, thoughts, etc. Song era is famous for its poems, taken as the Classics.

Similar happened to most of Ming.

The Han people were traditionally encouraged to practise both literature and martial arts, a humble people, both extremely quiet and extremely brave. In the morning they could be in a study writing essays and poems and in the afternoon they could take their swords fighting enemies to the last drop of blood in the far western border. The Han were meristocractic ( sorry, no "Guan Xi", except in some of the darkest of times). We used to love and search for eminence, honesty, honour, bravery and we despised materialist merchants, cheat, and mediocrity. Our Han ancestors dressed themselves in outrageously splendid and elegant Hanfu and paid meticulous attention to politeness, civilty and social rules. For their spirits and ideals they were willing to die instead of surrender.

That’s the traditional Han people. These were the people who “colonised” entire known world that worthed a dime at a time without leaving the han heartland proper mostly. As a people and as a race The Han received wholeheartedly admiration from the known world as the cradle of Eastern Civilisation. From Japan to Vietnam, from Korea to SE Asian islands, they keeled before the Han out of true respect and awe. These were the Han people.

When Mongol hordes conquered the Southern Song capital, the Han emperor, still a kid, was willing to jump off cliff to drown himself instead of surrender. Soon following him,more than 100, 000 Han Chinese elites of Song jumped off the very cliff instead of surrender. There were the Han people. Knowing the event, historians from the outskirt Japan to Korea cried out aloud wholeheartedly out of respect that “the Great Huaxia just died…”

Today, somehow the “Chinese” people are known to be “materialistic”, “Cheaters”… “Guan Xi”, “kudos” and “Face-saving” suddenly become the key concepts of “traditional Chinese values” and are taught enthusiastically in every MBA business class around the world… Jacky Chen-style Manchurian haircut and dress somehow become the norm of “traditional Chinese”… These make my blood boil.

Those are not Han Chinese, let lone traditional. It was Mongols, Manchus and CPC( a Jewish Bolshevik concept) who were/are mainly responsible, relatively speaking, to have planted fear and terror deep into the ordinary Han people’s hearts and minds that if you don’t kudos, don’t make “Guang Xi”, don’t get Manchu hairstyle and dress, dare to have a different opinion, idea or thought other than the ruling class, your head and your family’s heads would be cut off! These barbaric sheer terrors have been forced into every young Han’s mind in Yuan Dynasty, Qing Dynasty and the following CPC Dynasty. These are not traditional Han Chinese values and spirit at all. They are foreign! The truly traditional HuaXia/Zhong Guo Han Chinese societies were quite liberal even in modern standard.

If “China” were awakened, then Xi wouldn’t have needed to spend a dime on his Euro trip while receiving the same highest degree of reception out of others’ true respect, as all Asian countries did to Zhong Guo/HuaXia in old times, and even today’s “China” has 0 dollar in its national reserve, other people would voluntarily treated Xi the same. That, means that HuaXia is awakend.

Nationalism seems to had never been a major obstacle historically preventing the progress of the Han people. Han people were self-confident enough to take what’s good they saw from outsiders, use it and improve upon it.

If to choose 1 thing, 1 thing only, from the modern world which was largely created by the West, I believe our ancestor Han people would readily give up jeans, electricity, steam engine, airplane, etc., and even computer but “the system of rule of law, instead of rule of man” ( actually rule of law school of thought was also developed in Spring-Autumn era by a Han scholar in BC era). This is because Rule of Law , IMO, is the single most important key out of the last 200 years industrial revolution. If today’s “China” takes this from the West and improve upon it, the Han people could easily reinvent material things such as electricity, airplane, computer and far beyond ourselves. The fact that today’s “China” and CPC are still dodging this elephant in the room for their own ends on the expanses of the ordinary Han people and renaissance of HuaXia civilisation pains me to no end.

Last edited:
Jewish conspiracy, Manchurian conspiracy, Mongolian conspiracy, blahblahblah

Your talent will be wasted if you don't join those conspiracy leagues.

I would rather take the Chinese Manchus/Mongolians over those so-called "Hans" from Taiwan and Singapore at anytime.

You KMT worshippers love the Nazi ideology so much, but at the same time you are just viewed as an inferior yellow monkey in the eyes of the authentic Nazi ideologists.

Only a White European is the authentic candidate to promote the Nazi ideology, not you guys or any other wannabe monkeys from Japan.

Last edited:
Imagine the Song Dynasty never collapsed from the Barbarian invasions of Central Asia. They were making Iron foundries powered by hydraulics and complex mechanics and gears which advanced metallurgy (total tonnage was only beaten by Early 19th century Britain with Newcommen Steam Engines using pudding method in bast furnaces) and produced high quality cast iron. In the smelting process of using huge bellows driven by waterwheels, massive amounts of charcoal were used in the production process, leading to a wide range of deforestation in northern China. However, by the end of the 11th century the Chinese discovered that using coke and even coal could replace the role of charcoal, hence many acres of forested land in northern China were spared from the steel and iron industry with this switch of resources.Things like interchangeable parts and armory method production were being used to make complex products for the common farmer in Southern China. Canals were extended all the way from Kaifeng to near Guangzhou to transport goods like grain from the Northern Plains to newly settled and dense workshops of the Southern China. One billion coins made of copper were being used in the first decade of the 10th century alone, shows how advance cooper-works were in the Song Dynasty. Chemical works in C.China were expanding to feed the increasing the population commerce and proto-industrial craftsmanship like sulfur production (converting sulfur to oxide to extract more pure ores) and they even had intellectual property rights for chemical works e.g. Song Dynasty provided edicts preventing the selling of refined sulfur and saltpeter, bitumen etc to foreigner (but the Arabs nabbed it anyways helping the Arab golden Ages distilleries). Song dynasty merchants set up partnerships and joint stock companies, with a separation of owners (shareholders) and managers. In the large cities, merchants were organized into guilds according to the type of product sold (early division of labor?). Imagine if the Song Dynasty continued and proper!

In that case, Song would have started the Industrial Revolution 300 years ealier than England... history has no "if imagine"s, unfortunately. But still the current and future generations of Han people can always start the next round of industrial revolution if we learn the lesson well.

The lesson is "rule of law", instead of "rule of man" under which no matter whether you're as rich and as advanced and as powerful as Song or Ming, it only takes 1 weak or incapable emporer to tear down the whole house of civilisation. That's the main drawback of "rule of man" system, often deadly. Singapore, you are the next? I wish that mainland China could find a way out.

Last edited:
Jewish conspiracy, Manchurian conspiracy, Mongolian conspiracy, blahblahblah

Your talent will be wasted if you don't join those conspiracy leagues.

I would rather take the Chinese Manchus/Mongolians over those so-called "Hans" from Taiwan and Singapore at anytime.

You KMT worshippers love the Nazi ideology so much, but at the same time you are just viewed as an inferior yellow monkey in the eyes of the authentic Nazi ideologists.

Only a White European is the authentic candidate to promote the Nazi ideology, not you guys or any other wannabe monkeys from Japan.

Hey dear tiger, are you barking at the wrong tree?

Exactly. That makes sense. But as per ur previous post India imports EVERYTHING. So why are they No.3 behind China in PPP? Also ask ur countrymen who try to be Economics Champs without knowing da basics. :D

India being third PPP is less of a strategic consideration, but it's better if people don't really understand what it means for China at least.

Back
Top Bottom