What's new

China to make 100 rocket and 100 satellite launches in five years

Lol nothing is matter with no of launches.....ok its just a propaganda tool..... 1 necessary launch is also good....... just for you information how many sats the china launch in single rocket launch? 3 stats?...... India launched 10 sats in single rocket mission (World record).

in some area India is already is behind and in some area india is ahead and in some area china and india neck to neck.....

why India ask ESA to launch GSAT-8 for them? its a ISRO communication satellite weight 3 tons occupy GTO. would you mind to explain me why? is it because of Indian "heavy R&D effort" that make them cant work out a decent upper stage, thus not being able to launch instrument weight more than a ton to GTO?

spare me some time for Indian propaganda, India is the only space power without GTO launch capability, (the rest are USA RUSSIA ESA JAPAN CHINA), satellite has different types, student made toy weigh >16kg one is different from communication satellite weight 5 tons occupy GTO,

this is what multi satellites in a single rocket payload means to normal people.
181500l8x8mr5vue1lr5d1.jpg

Amos 5---------1.5 ton occupy GEO
Luch 5A---------1.1 ton occupy GEO

this is what multi satellites in a single rocket payload means to India.
091110220370ddcf331aa53.jpg

Cartosat 2A------------650 kg occupy LEO
IMS 1------------------83 kg occupy LEO
CanX 6-----------------6.5 kg
CanX 2-----------------3.5 kg
AAUSAT 2--------------1 kg
Cute 1.7 + APD II-------3 kg
COMPASS 1-------------1 kg
Delfi C3 ----------------3 kg
SEEDS 2----------------1 kg
Rubin 8-AIS-------------7 kg

yes, China is struggle to possess capability of multi satellites in a launch, China is developing Long March 5 new generation rocket family, the word here "multi satellites" means what multi satellites in a launch means to normal people, not Indian definition apparently. India could never brag this because they will never get their upper stage fixed, they will rely on ESA launch service for their communication satellite for a long long time. which is what their so called "innovation" and "heavy R&D investment" can bring them, India, have my sympathy.

Holy **** lol, that is a alot of sats.

It is characteristic of Chinese to mass produce something until the quality drops to made-in-china level. It was the case for their tilting apartment condos, lightning high speed raining (pun intended), and satellites will share the same fate.

This is nothing, the Chinese rocket thrust is weak.
Russians launch 36 rockets in a year. And thrust great.

Proton-M: ----------------LangMarch 3B:
mass:712tons--------------mass:425tons
GTO payload: 6000kg-------GTO payload: 5100kg

Soyuz (rocket):-------------LangMarch 2F/G:
mass:300tons---------------mass:464tons
LEO payload:6450kg---------LEO payload: 8400kg

Proton-M: ----------------LangMarch 3B:
mass:712tons--------------mass:425tons
GTO payload: 6000kg-------GTO payload: 5100kg

Soyuz (rocket):-------------LangMarch 2F/G:
mass:300tons---------------mass:464tons
LEO payload:6450kg---------LEO payload: 8400kg

Proton-K ------------ LEO payload 19.76 tons
Proton-M ------------ LEO payload 21.60 tons
Long March 3B ---------LEO payload 12 tons

Proton-M Enhanced ---------- GTO payload 6.3 tons
Long March 3B/E ------------- GTO payload 5.5 tons

RD-180 LOX / RP-1 rocket engine ( in service)--------- Thrust (Vacuum) 416 tons
YF-100 LOX / RP-1 rocket engine ( under development) --------- Thrust (Vacuum) 137 tons

in terms of LEO Rocket payload, China is behind, in terms of GTO Rocket payload, China is slightly weaker than Russian, in terms of rocket engine technology, China is far behind.

in terms of LEO Rocket payload, China is behind, in terms of GTO Rocket payload, China is slightly weaker than Russian, in terms of rocket engine technology, China is far behind.

Don't worry, russia will be far behind of china in every way.

Proton-K ------------ LEO payload 19.76 tons
Proton-M ------------ LEO payload 21.60 tons
Long March 3B ---------LEO payload 12 tons

Proton-M Enhanced ---------- GTO payload 6.3 tons
Long March 3B/E ------------- GTO payload 5.5 tons

RD-180 LOX / RP-1 rocket engine ( in service)--------- Thrust (Vacuum) 416 tons
YF-100 LOX / RP-1 rocket engine ( under development) --------- Thrust (Vacuum) 137 tons

Russia's cryogenic engine blew up so many times, so much about the reliability. :coffee:

We are not India, we can build our own cryogenic engine.

And just wait for the CZ5, even this is merely a starting point for us.

It is characteristic of Chinese to mass produce something until the quality drops to made-in-china level. It was the case for their tilting apartment condos, lightning high speed raining (pun intended), and satellites will share the same fate.

China's railroad accident rate is 1/5 that of the US. More people died in 1 outbreak of toxic cantelope in the US than all milk scandals in the past decade in China combined.

No one can match Made in USA quality.

Russia's cryogenic engine blew up so many times, so much about the reliability. :coffee:

We are not India, we can build our own cryogenic engine.

And just wait for the CZ5, even this is merely a starting point for us.

LOX/LH2 Cryogenic engine:
- RD-0120 --------- first flight 1987 ----------- thrust 196 tons
- YF-77 ---------- first flight someday in the future ---------- thrust 67 tons

LOX/RP-1 Semi-Cryogenic engine:
- RD-171 --------- first flight 1987 ----------- thrust 793 tons
- YF-100 ---------- first flight 2014 planned ---------- thrust 137 tons

YF-77 and YF-100 is the rocket engine install on CZ-5

forget about India, India is not in the radar speaking of rocket, why dont we focus on Chinese rocket?

LOX/LH2 Cryogenic engine

RD-0120 --------- first flight 1987 ----------- thrust 196 tons
YF-77 ---------- first flight someday in the future ---------- thrust 67 tons

LOX/RP-1 Semi-Cryogenic engine
RD-171 --------- first flight 1987 ----------- thrust 793 tons
YF-100 ---------- first flight 2014 planned ---------- thrust 137 tons

forget about India, India is not in the radar speaking of rocket, why dont we focus on Chinese rocket?

Energia was a failed/scrapped project, since USSR just got bankrupted before it can make it done.

Today's Russian Federation is not equivalent to USSR.

And i doubt YF-100 can be done on schedule, our Yinghuo project just got delayed because of their incompetent management.

We shouldn't cooperate with them on the Mars probe mission in the very beginning, since it wastes so much our precious time.

Energia was a failed/scrapped project, since USSR just got bankrupted before it can make it done.

Today's Russian Federation is not equivalent to USSR.

And i doubt YF-100 can be done on schedule, our Yinghuo project just got delayed because of their incompetent management.

We shouldn't cooperate with them on the Mars probe mission in the very beginning, since it wastes so much our precious time.

glad you hear me, look, i got no problem with you saying Russian suck or Russian space programme suck, i know very little about it, so i just dont bother, i got a problem with you saying Russian rocket engine suck, because it is not true base on what i know.

they possess RD-171, RD-180 is the prove.

glad you hear me, look, i got no problem with you saying Russian suck or Russian space programme suck, i know very little about it, so i just dont bother, i got a problem with you saying Russian rocket engine suck, because it is not true base on what i know.

they possess RD-171, RD-180 is the prove.

It is a reality, their Zenit rocket just used RD-120/RD-171 engines which you intend to advertise for them, meanwhile these overrated rocket engines still can't perform its job properly no matter how powerful it is written on the paper.

Back
Top Bottom