What's new

China to make 100 rocket and 100 satellite launches in five years

China's railroad accident rate is 1/5 that of the US. More people died in 1 outbreak of toxic cantelope in the US than all milk scandals in the past decade in China combined.

No one can match Made in USA quality.

Our quality is still not perfect, so we still do need the improvement regardless the performance of others.

We need to become number one in term of the quality. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Question : Does China want to bankrupt itself?

We will launch approximately 20 times per year which is within our requirement, not for boasting.

This is far from being overstretched ourselves. :coffee:

They suck is a reality, their Zenit rocket just used RD-120/RD-171 which you intend to advertise for them, meanwhile these overrated rocket engines still can't perform its job properly no matter how powerful it is written on the paper.

Zenit got 5 launches in 2011, all succeeded, the one you are referring to, i guess its the one carrying Fobos-Grunt and Yinghuo 1 , its a problem of Fobos-Grunt, the launch is successful, the launch vehicle is doing perfectly well.

- 2 out of 4 pages are trolling or responses to trolls..

- Thats a lot of Launches & I believe if anyone can do it, it has to be China.. They are, more often then not, are likely to meet the target set by themselves..

- What will be the impact of these hundreds of satelite being launched by China (as well as other countries), w.r.t. crowding the space.. What are the down sides?

Zenit-2 got 5 launches in 2011, all succeeded, the one you are referring to, i guess its the one carrying Fobos-Grunt and Yinghuo 1 , its a problem of Fobos-Grunt, the launch is successful, the launch vehicle is doing perfectly well.

Inventory ≠ Capability of R & D

Even US does totally depend Russia on the space manned mission, but does this mean that USA is behind Russia in the space manned mission?

These are the legacy of USSR, when did Russia make something with their own?

And China has successfully tested the most powerful liquid oxygen-methane engine in last year.

????60???ó?_?_??

Inventory ≠ Capability of R & D

Even US does totally depend Russia on the space manned mission, but does this mean that USA is behind Russia in the space manned mission?

These are the legacy of USSR, when did Russia make something with their own?

And China has successfully tested the most powerful liquid oxygen-methane engine in last year.

????60???ó?_?_??

so you admit that Russian rocket engine is powerful and great?? very good..

as for the methane fuel rocket engine and Russia sucks at R&D (i think you should spare the word for India), i know very little about it, so i just dont bother.

nice discussion. thank you.

Our quality is still not perfect, so we still do need the improvement regardless the performance of others.

We need to become number one in term of the quality. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

We will launch approximately 20 times per year which is within our requirement, not for boasting.

This is far from being overstretched ourselves. :coffee:

Not perfect, but it is indisputable that US food has poisoned more people to death and US trains have crashed more times than China's.

Not perfect, but it is indisputable that US food has poisoned more people to death and US trains have crashed more times than China's.

US has bad quality, that's their problems.

All we need to do is to debunk those smear tactics against China's quality.

Overall, we need to make our quality close to flawless regardless the quality of other nations is good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom