What's new

China to hold military exercises with Nepal

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...itary-exercise-with-China/article16921307.ece

From Nepal, our tanks can roll across plains straight into Haryana and Delhi!

Stop trolling.

There is no need to spin this possible exercise between two friendly country as an attack or threat to India.

As neighbors, it is in the interest of China and Nepal to have friendly political, military and people-to-people relationships. This Indian reported exercise will increase the trust between China and Nepal against illegal international activities, including terrorism. It have nothing to do with India, and certain not against India.

Its Nepal's King is a monk and looks Chinese?

Last time in some TV news I saw a king or prince from these countries between China and India, and he is a monk and look like pretty much Chinese.

I don't what BuddhaPalm's nationality is but I very much doubt that he is Chinese.
My long-term impression is that he's the most patriotic Chinese member I have ever met in this PDF. @BuddhaPalm is extremely hardcore in defending China's core interest and sovereignty. Someone of his character would be desperately needed for the Chinese to stand up against future President Trump and his anti-China White House team.

Last edited:
My long-term impression is that he's the most patriotic Chinese member I have ever met in this PDF. @BuddhaPalm is extremely hardcore in defending China's core interest and sovereignty. Someone of his character would be desperately needed for the Chinese to stand up against future President Trump and his anti-China White House team.

No. Definitely not. Although I like some of @BuddhaPalm 's short remarks that lightly make fun of the US leadership, he might easily push the nuclear button at the slightest disagreement. That's a little radical for me.

For Trump, we need someone like @long_ . Need many brilliant people like him.

Take it lightly and have fun. Nobody expects the White House to be pro-China. That's against the nature of things.

177528.jpg.png

Last edited:
No. Definitively not. Although I like some of @BuddhaPalm 's short remarks that lightly make fun of the US leadership, he might easily push the nuclear button at the slightest disagreement. That's a little radical for me.

Take it lightly and have fun. Nobody expects the White House to be pro-China. That's against the nature of things.

View attachment 362628
:D:cheers:

No. Definitely not. Although I like some of @BuddhaPalm 's short remarks that lightly make fun of the US leadership, he might easily push the nuclear button at the slightest disagreement. That's a little radical for me.

View attachment 362628
I firmly believe the proper way to deal with USA is to find the right opportunity to launch a massive nuclear first strike on all their targets. This is the surest way to victory. It looks like I am not the only one thinking this way.

http://opinion.huanqiu.com/editorial/2016-12/9852874.html

Back
Top Bottom