What's new

China to construct three more dams on Brahmaputra river

This is 2.4 km long road tunnel. Why you posted this video.

To show you that we can dig even tunnel if necessary to divert water in this mountainous area, so it's just not fancy dream all depend on political will.

To show you that we can dig even tunnel if necessary to divert water in this mountainous area, so it's just not fancy dream all depend on political will.

By showing a video of 2.4km road tunnel. :rofl: i think largest tunnel in China is 28 km long.

China will construct more dams in the comings years and some of them possibly even bigger then the three gorges dams.

By showing a video of 2.4km road tunnel. :rofl: i think largest tunnel in China is 28 km long.

Do you know how any tunnels we have digged for Tibet Rails? over hundred bigs and smalls if I'm not mistaken according to Discovery channel. But if the water is been Diverted, than you can giver up the useless control side of Kashmir because it will only be a desert and all population will have to move downward.

Do you know how any tunnels we have digged for Tibet Rails? over hundred bigs and smalls if I'm not mistaken according to Discovery channel. But if the water is been Diverted, than you can giver up the useless control side of Kashmir because it will only be a desert and all population will have to move downward.

How much km tunnel you dig in Tibet Railway?Swiss are digging a 57km long tunnel since 1996 still not completed yet.

We can alway bypass Indian territory by divert it and reconnect to Pakistan from Gar to Gilgit :D, than Pakistan will never be worried of Indian hydropolitic and give China total freehand to deal wtih India :lol:

00282423.jpg

all the best with that

How much km tunnel you dig in Tibet Railway?Swiss are digging a 57km long tunnel since 1996 still not completed yet.

And how many Km that you think China will need to dig in order to diver water to Pakistan Territory? We has alot of experience on building infrastructures in high altitude, as I said before technical is not longer an issue, all about politic.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how many Km that you think China will need to dig in order to diver water to Pakistan Territory? We has alot of experience on building infrastructures in high altitude, as I said before technical is not longer an issue, all about politic.

There are 7 small tunnels in Tibet Railways, longest tunnel only 3.3 km. I already told you about Gotthard tunnel, Swiss still digging it since 1996.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 7 small tunnels in Tibet Railways, longest tunnel only 3.3 km. I already told you about Gotthard tunnel, Swiss still digging it since 1996.

Regardless on how deep the tunel is, time and technicall are not factors for us. If Chinese government is willing to divert water directly to Pakistan, we just wait for order to get the job done as Tibet railway.

Regardless on how deep the tunel is, time and technicall are not factors for us. If Chinese government is willing to divert water directly to Pakistan, we just wait for order to get the job done as Tibet railway.

Better try to construct a highway to the moon. :rofl:

( Dam you cheerleaders .I will have the last troll :P )
we will go on a :p joint venture with China. They would vaporise all the water of these upstream rivers before they enter India. Then just consult your chart on fictious water cycle in book to see which part in BD is suitable to make rain or whatever with our advanced tech, so that we will have all the water we want. India can have the deserts........ :P

Did Bangladesh built any reservoirs to keep strategical water resever? I'm wondering instead of let the Brahmaputra water go directly into the sea, can it be divert into some area or build dam to block any water go directly into the sea....this can be a solution for water shortage...I don't know much about BD situation...it's just an Idea.

Did Bangladesh built any reservoirs to keep strategical water resever? I'm wondering instead of let the Brahmaputra water go directly into the sea, can it be divert into some area or build dam to block any water go directly into the sea....this can be a solution for water shortage...I don't know much about BD situation...it's just an Idea.
Most of Bangladesh is delta region

Back
Top Bottom