What's new

China to build the world's largest underground system

Götterdämmerung;2315504 said:
Indian railway is miles ahead of China in terms of accident. I admire the Chinese government to subsidise public transportation as that is good for her citizens and the economy. A mobile people is an efficient people.

Well I was saying managing funds. China Railways is making huge losses and plese don't show false pride. Asking for 1 Trillion Yuan bailout shows the high extend of mismanagement in China railway.

As far Indian Railways accident are concerned that would also history very soon because works is going on regarding this. As a Indian we always accept our shortcomings but as a Chinese you are not accepting that China Railways much more financially mismanaged than Indian Railways and trying it to censor it.
China had made first record of bullet train accident and your authorities are giving 1000 conflicting reasons to prove their points.

Götterdämmerung;2315499 said:
I find it quite amusing that an Indian guy ridicules China for one train nacvident and one metro accident because a Chinese forumer posts articles about China's metro rail development.

I'm wondering what he has to say as India, with its infamous train accidents, is also persuing to develop its metro rail systems.

one word:

JEALOUSY!

one word:

JEALOUSY!

Chinese are moving forward but when they look back, they see India coming and they think they are dreaming, how can India also having economic boom.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

claiming that Indian railway system is miles ahead of China's shows how average Indians need to open their eyes and see the real world.

Are you going to post another Pakistan railway pic. to censor 1 Trillion Yuan bailout news. :girl_wacko:

no one can compare with india, where more than 25,000 people are being killed by india train system each year, more than 4,000 are being killed by Indian trains each year in mumbai alone....while i'm typing this another indian train just caught on fire...

25000 people, then you can also claim India has a population of 10 Billion people. :rofl:

The way chinese system operates, i dont see any issue in achieving this milestone..underground system though is expensive and complex to develop, it is useful in densely populated cities where there is no space available to build a new public transport system with high capacity, high speed and a high degree of safety...Also, an added advantage of enviroment protection.

Hope, other developing countries to follow the suit in near future...

GUYS ARE ACTUALLY FUNNY! three Indians wished good luck or appreciated the Chinese plan at the start of the thread itself! and no Chinese LIKED it!!!

Good luck!

One Indian puts one link against it, and u guys take out your knives and are ready to fight!

Now compare this with any link put up by Indian members over something good.. and we find NO pakistani/chinese member appreciating that!!! rather, we find people referring to poverty/slums/dharavi/maoists etc etc..

My request to Indians: stop starting a flame-war.w e should appreciate others' good work, and try to emulate them..

A request to everyone else: talk on that very topic depending upon its merits/demerits.. stop getting into fight. And an exanple is this very thread: three Indians said positive things about the thread link, why NO CHINESE even bothered to click THANKS?? Guys, we need to grow up, all of us...

Well I was saying managing funds. China Railways is making huge losses and plese don't show false pride. Asking for 1 Trillion Yuan bailout shows the high extend of mismanagement in China railway.

As far Indian Railways accident are concerned that would also history very soon because works is going on regarding this. As a Indian we always accept our shortcomings but as a Chinese you are not accepting that China Railways much more financially mismanaged than Indian Railways and trying it to censor it.
China had made first record of bullet train accident and your authorities are giving 1000 conflicting reasons to prove their points.

Chinese railways make huge losses due to the huge investments in railway constructions,especially in high speed rail.
And you say that Indian railway have a good financially management,so why not spend some money on improving your old and backward railway systems which left by the UK ?
where's the money going?:no:

some other Indians appreciating the link....

I have always admired chinese engineering and project management skills.
Long live India China friendship!!!!!!

Good, actually great news. Congratz China.
I hope that the project is well concevied with all safty parameters taken ito account.
Congratz to the Chinese brothers and sisters

no one can compare with india, where more than 25,000 people are being killed by india train system each year, more than 4,000 are being killed by Indian trains each year in Mumbai alone.

~25,000 deaths a year by the Indian train system is nothing compared to 6,000,000 child deaths a year in India due to starvation and malnourishment. This is what happens when you try so desperately to catch up when you neither have the capability or competence to do so in the beginning. When will India learn? or could it be that "Shining" India is blinding them from reality?

Chinese railways make huge losses due to the huge investments in railway constructions,especially in high speed rail.
And you say that Indian railway have a good financially management,so why not spend some money on improving your old and backward railway systems which left by the UK ?

stop adding and contributing to flame wars! if u have even one percent of general knowledge, in your heart u'd know that indian railways are progressing everyday.. The same way as, being an Indian, I don't shy away from telling that Chinese railways/metros/bullet trains etc are progressing real real fast...

We all will take time to come up on our efficiency level... its not possible in one single day! But its happening! Look at the way Chinese train service was 20 years ago, and NOW! or look at the accident record of Indian Railways 20 years ago, or TODAY!

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

~25,000 deaths a year by the Indian train system is nothing compared to 6,000,000 child deaths a year in India due to starvation and malnourishment. This is what happens when you try so desperately to catch up when you neither have the capability or competence to do so in the beginning. When will India learn? or could it be that "Shining" India is blinding them from reality?

@Pax Sinica: High time u start getting sensible,and stop trolling! I was talking exactly about creatures like u!!! Getting Poverty/farmers/corruption in case of India or getting FREEDOM/TIBET/Japanese atrocities in terms of China! WHY? WHY? why can't we remain on topic, and talk positively???

AAh QWERTY!!!! we need more guys like u to prevent anyone from contributing anything positive on topic!!! u guys are like little kids who love to play troll-wars!!!

IS THE THREAD ANYWHERE RELATED TO MUMBAI LOCALS???? huh! why can't this much thing get into your brain!!!!

That shows your mismanagement doing things at fast pace without any financial consideration, also I never heard China railways any report which says what is the real cause of loss. And please accept the fact instead of bullying back, I accepted accident things and we do criticize our government for that.

British left mainly metre gauge tracks in 1947, we converted most of them into Indian Broad Gauge and electrifying 50% of all tracks.They left many single line in 1947 and about 75% of them were made double or triple line.

this is real, no BS..

That's why they building Metro rail and Monorail for the city. I think same Chinese go against this CNN when they give negative news against Chinese economy and Human Rights but now you are giving source for CNN. I never denied safety in Indian Railways but Chinese are claiming that China Railway is ideal when China railways is making huge losses and asking for more than 1 trillion Yuan Bailout.

That's why they building Metro rail and Monorail for the city. I think same Chinese go against this CNN when they give negative news against Chinese economy and Human Rights but now you are giving source for CNN. I never denied safety in Indian Railways but Chinese are claiming that China Railway is ideal when China railways is making huge losses and asking for more than 1 trillion Yuan Bailout.

We dont believe, we just cited it to u because you believe in your masters.

Back
Top Bottom