What's new

China to build 93,000-ton atomic-powered aircraft carrier

I sort of think I kind of remember somebody maybe saying something like it might somehow be bigger and better than the Nimitz class supercarriers. It might kind of perhaps have an EMAL catapult along with razzle dazzle laser air defense and supercavitating stealth torpedoes. Yeah, expect some pictures soon!
It is hard to prove these, In china, people can't get the picture of weapon easily, there are many rumors!!! As for the weapon you mentioned, I think you can't get the picture In 5 years at least.

I sort of think I kind of remember somebody maybe saying something like it might somehow be bigger and better than the Nimitz class supercarriers. It might kind of perhaps have an EMAL catapult along with razzle dazzle laser air defense and supercavitating stealth torpedoes. Yeah, expect some pictures soon!

It is hard to prove these, In china, people can't get the picture of weapon easily, there are many rumors!!! As for the weapon you mentioned, I think you can't get the picture In 5 years at least.
I was being sarcastic. LOL For the record, I think the fake rumors about the non-existent 93,000 tonne domestically designed supercarrier is a psyop to prevent us from finding out about the real deal 225,000 tonne catamaran super-duper carrier. I know somebody who's brother's friend's father in-law's girlfriend's sister's boss told me so.

It will be more like the US Gerald Ford class, since it will have the more advanced EMALS, not the steam catapult system like the Nimitz class.
ahh so China is trying take the lead position in ship sector too...............

It will be more like the US Gerald Ford class, since it will have the more advanced EMALS, not the steam catapult system like the Nimitz class.
some pic would be more helpful.....and please give specification of this ship

We does have the EMALS technology so far, because you know nothing Chinese, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And who is crazy to build a 200000+ tons supercarrier? The 100000 tons one is maximum as it can go.

Varyag is a 70000 tons one, but our indigenous certainly won't go below than that.

Back
Top Bottom